Worries

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She promised me to come with me to New York and leave her resposibilities at work for a week. At first I didn’t believe that she actually want to leave everything and come with me—she even already made plans for things she wants to do in here, places she wants to go to—foods she wants to taste.

I once asked her if this is her first time in New York but she denied—she said she came here several times but this time is different because she came here with me.

To be honest, I am happy. I’m happy that after the incident, she seems to be calmer and softer when she talks to me. I feel like I’m the happiest person in the world.

I know, I know that she hasn’t said anything about her feeling—her true feelings to me yet. But I do feel that she’s serious when she told me she will give me a chance. So right now, I want to enjoy all of these moment I spend with her. I want to absorb everything about her in my mind—like I am a camera and I only capture her. The smile on her face; every laughes she gave me whenever I told her jokes; her serious face when she’s cooking and many many more.

I can’t get enough of her—ever.

When we’re visiting my mom, she looks so nervous—I assured her that she doesn’t needs to worry because my mom is the coolest mom ever.

And she is.

My mom is like the coolest mom ever. Indeed.

She’s so nice to Victoria; so open; always talk too much about our family but she also a very good listener.

She listen every stories that Victoria gave her and gave the perfect responses of all the stories. I think they get to know each other well now.

--

 

I saw Victoria, laying on ‘our’ bed. Sleeping soundly.

Why ‘our’ bed? Because in fact, this house only has three bedrooms. One for my mom; one she said IS my room, the one Victoria and I been sleeping in; and the last is my mom’s work room.

My mom never actually replaced my dad. Yes, she’s been hooking up with some guys but it was only for fun and not that often. She told us she only did that 4 times but she gave in because none of them decent and rather to be alone by herself—enjoying her live.

I approach Victoria’s sleeping figure. I remember the first night we spent here, I was about to sleep on couch but she held my hand and told me to share a bed with her. Without any doubt, I agreed and like usual—we cuddled. Sometimes we insert some feather kisses on each other’s cheeks; nose; lips.

I sit at the edge of the bed, I slowly move my hand to caress her hair. If only I don’t have any phobia, I probably already eat her up. I move my head closer to hers and kiss her head. Sniffed her scent that somehow addicting to me. She suddenly move her hand—I afraid I might wake her up so I restrained myself from her. Took a deep breath and leave the room to take a glass of water in the kitchen.

“Haven’t slept yet, honey?” My mom’s voice filled the room. Looking at me that is sipping the water.

I look at her that is now standing 3 meters in front of me, “Yeah. I’m about to” I said as I put down the glass.

She never took off her gaze on me so I guess there is something she has to tell me.

“So mom, what’s up?” I ask her.

“No, you what’s up” She asked me back.

“What do you mean?” I dumbly added.

“You know I know you son. Spill it”

“I really don’t know mom. Ask me anything and I will answer it honestly”

She sighed, “Fine. About her” She said shortly.

“What about her?”

“I knew you were lying when you said you guys met in New York. This is your first time here”

I smiled, of course she knew, “There is a lot of things that going on around my life and she happened to be one of them, mom”

“So enlighten me”

I took a deep breath and start telling her everything; our meeting; the stupid agreement; the feelings I have for her; the chance that she gave me; the phobia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter