Her

She Is The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Christmas and it has been a cold night in Korea but not in this house. This house filled with warmth. One of the lady puts a big bowl of salad on the table and the young one prepare the plates and everything. They are all working together until someone ring a bell.

“Uh it must be her!” The young woman squels in excitement, “I’ll go get it!” She said and in an instant, she already in front of the door.

“Unnie!!” She exclaims and hugs her sister tight. Really tight.

She chuckles and hugs her back with the same excitement, “Alright, big woman. It’s good to see you. How are you?” She said.

The young woman lets her embrace, “I’m great! Because next year I’m going to Oxford University!” She said in excitement.

She gasped, “Are you? I mean, did you apply there? And they said yes?” She asked full of curiousity.

The girl shok her head, “Nope. I haven’t but I have the feeling that I won’t blow this up!”

She giggled, “Well, that’s a great Christmas spirit you’ve got”

They both laughed together before the old lady came.

“Victoria, Krystal dinner is ready. You two can continue share a lot of stories after” She said.

The younger woman, Krystal nods, “Okay. I can’t wait!” She said and half running to the dining table.

Both women shok their heads and chuckled. Victoria hugs the old woman whom she acknowlegde as mom, “I missed you mom”

“I miss you too honey,”

 

 

The atmosphere in the dining table filled with laughter and cheerfulness. It’s been years since Victoria decided to leave her family to study and work in San Fransisco, California but never once she missed Christmas. She always, by I mean, always spent Christmas here in Korea. She never missed a chance to be with her family.

“So, Victoria, how was San Fransisco?” Her father asked her.

She swallowed her piece of meat, “It’s good. Great. I’ve worked so hard now that I got everything that I ever wanted. Job, money, car, apartment, everything” She said excitedly.

Her father smiled in triumph, “That’s my girl”

“And by the way guys, why don’t you move to San Fransisco with me?”

Her mother took a sip of water, “I know honey, we’ve been thinking of it. But I don’t know if we can move right now. Krystal still have to go to school at least for a year and also your father still have a project for a year or two and other things”

Victoria sighed, “I know.. It must be so complicated”

“But, unnie, don’t worry when I already graduate from high school I’ll live with you since I’m going to Oxford”

Victoria giggled, “But, Oxford is in England”

“Yeah, so?”

Victoria hasn’t replied her yet someone ring a bell.

Krystal clapped her hands, “Ohhh it must be Myungsoo!” She said as she running away to get the door.

“They still going out???” She asked her parents.

They just nodded.

“Wow. What a long trip they had”

“You k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter