The talk

Traveler [Discountinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stirring in his sleep, Jimin felt the soft heated material under his hands and cheek. He burried his face in the warmth underneath him. The sweet scent slowly awakening his senses and conscience.

Slowly, Jimin opened his eyes, blinking a few times for his eyes to adjust to the brightness in the room. 

The pink haired man could hear a light steady thump against his ear and soft breathing.

He looked up to realise that he was laying on the younger's chest. He instantly made eye contact with the younger who was staring back at him with tired eyes. 

"Morning Hyung." He whispered with his morning voice.

Jimin sat up to let the boy breath and to wake himself up. 

"Morning." He muttered back with a sore throat. 

"Hyung, are you ok ?" The boy asked as he rubs his eyes and stretch his long limbs with a deep groan. "Since last night ?" 


"Y-yes. You were already awake." He said with a quiet apologizing tone that Jungkook didn't notice.

"Yeah. Just a few minutes ago." The younger whispered as he kept looking at the hesitant stature of his Hyung. It was so unusual seeing him act this way. Strangely enough, he must have so much on his mind. It was uncomfortable to see.

"I'm-
Hyung-"

They both looked at each other, surprised by their in-syncness. After a few seconds, Jungkook gestured for his Hyung to go first. 
Hesitantly, Jimin spoke first. 

"I'm sorry for last night. I didn't mean to wake you up. Really ... I tried to not show it ... but ... I ... my weak side took over me and I couldn't control-" 

"Hyung, stop." Jungkook cut him off, still laying on the matress as he lays his hand on Jimin's. "It's okay. At last I got to know everything." He assured with a little smile stretching his lips. "And don't work yourself over that. It doesn't bother me at all. In fact I'm happy to know that you seemed to have found love through me." He said, his smile growing even more wide. 

Jimin couldn't help but blush lightly at the younger's wording and cute bunny smile that always made his heart pound widely against his cage. 

"Aren't your limbs soar ? From ... hugging me ?" He muttered under his breath, almost unaudible for the younger.

"No, don't worry. I'm all ok." He said tapping the hand under his. "By the way," the younger let go of Jimin's hand and put it under his head. Jimin bit the inside of his cheek because the boy in front of him was under age and looked so cool and cute at the same time in that position. And the way he looked at him with his half closed eyes and cocky bunny smile. 'How ?' He screamed in his head. 

"I want to know everything." 

Jimin just blinked dum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter