Questions

Traveler [Discountinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you came from the past." Hoseok said as he wrap an arm around the younger's neck.

"Well ... for me it's the present." Jungkook said, feeling a little bit awkward around the members. They might be his Hyungs he have back then but they were adults towards him, who was still an awkward teenager.

"And for us here is the present too." Taehyung added as he also throws an arm around the younger's shoulders, a playful smile curling his lips.

"Let's not talk about that or else I'll get a headache and I don't want that right now." Yoongi stopped them as he lays on the king sized bed.

"Guys, the orders will be here in five minutes." Jimin declared, entering the room again.

"Alright !"

 

It would be a lie to say that young Jungkook felt at ease with his adult Hyungs. With the two of them touching him all over the place, attacking him with a lot of questions, he felt kind of suffocated.

"You are so short." Hoseok joked as he pokes the younger's chest.

"What are you eating ?" Taehyung asked, him too poking the younger who tried to shield himself from the attacks.

"Guys, don't you think you are a bit too much right now ?" Namjoon complained as he saw the looks on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook thanked the older mentally as the others ceased their ferity on him.

"Yeah ! Even, I bet you he as a lot of questions to ask us." Jimin wondered. He knows he would be the same.

Namjoon and Seokjin looked at their friend, thinking that he wasn't wrong.

"So, you have something you want to know ?" Yoongi suddenly asked to the young Jungkook who looked at him with his big innocent eyes.

"But ... won't that be harmful for him when he'll grow up ?" Added Namjoon who's brain runs at full speed when he thought of it.

" ... The manager never told me about not telling him anything." Jimin responded, wondering if it really mattered.

"You don't have to think too much about it. You should know that would happen if you time travel." Said the older rapper, positionning himself on his side to look at everyone in the room.

Straight forward and lazy at the same time. Only Yoongi Hyung can be this charismatic while laying down. Jungkook thought as he looks at his Hyung.

"Hm ... Ji-."

At this time, the door bells and Jimin answered. He thanked the man then came back inside, getting everyone's attention on the food entering the room in his hand and the aromatic smell that filled the entire room.

"Time to eat." Hoseok ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter