Jungkook ?

Traveler [Discountinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

his breath. The younger stil had a lot of unaswered questions and he was debating if he could ask them.

"Hm ... Jimin Hyung ..." The said person stopped in his track and looked at the maknae with an attentive expression that made the younger flutter. "You ... err ... why did the manager told you to not scare me off ? I mean ... um ..."

"Oh, that. Don't mind him ! He is a bit crazy. He over reacts somtimes. I won't do anything of that sort. You are our cute little maknae after all." Older Jimin said with his cheery tone and trademark smile that turns his eyes into cressents.

For a moment, Jungkook forgot he was with the older version of the Jimin Hyung he knows and smile back with his cute grin.

"Anyway, want to go to the pool ?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook's eyes lit up at the mention of the pool. It's been a while since the last time he went to one and he really wanted to go but he was too busy to even think of it. Now that he is in the future and the future BTS is on vacation, he could enjoy this vacation with them, right ?

"Yes !" He said, all excited.

"Okay," Jimin opened the dresser and took out a swimming short to hand it to the young boy.

The younger took the short in the other's hand and looked at it, a bit hesitant. Jimin noticed and smiled.

"Do you want a shirt ?"

Jungkook nodded in response.

They reached the floor to the pool and entered the latter with an excited Jungkook followed by a smiling Jimin.

"Wouah, it's so vast." Jungkook tried to control his excitement but his eyes clearly reflected adoring stars.

Pink haired guy couldn't help but smile dumbly at the cutie who was making big step towards the pool's entrance.

"I forgot it's your first vacation after a long time." He muttered under his breath.

but Jungkook didn't hear the older. By the time they entered, the pool was pratically empty as it was still early in the morning.

"I'm going in." He said as he threw his towel at Jimin who got the reflex to catch it.

"Jung- Be careful !" Jimin complained as he threw a death glare at young Jungkook who smiled sheepishly at him before diving in.

Few minutes passed by and Jimin was still watching Jungkook having fun on his own while smiling but he was a bit sad.

This Jungkook isn't the same Jungkook of his days. The Jungkook he knows is his Jungkook and he missed the other's presence by his side. This Jungkook here, was adorable and lovely ... the Jungkook he knew ... the distant one. while the 2017 Jungkook ... was his boyfriend.

The one that hugs him everyday, the one that showers him with kisses, the one to whisper loving words to him, the one to say 'I love you' every minutes.

The one that loves him unconditionally.

"Hyung come play with me ! It's not fun to play alone." Young Jungkook yelled from the middle of the pool, waving at Jimin, telling him to come.

Jimin uncousciously forced a smile and stood up from the chair.

"Yes, I'm coming !" Jimin said as he enters the pool.

He swam towards Jungkook and both started to play like the kids they weren't. Surprisingly, younger Jungkook had the same force as older Jungkook as he e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter