Wake up !

Traveler [Discountinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning felt really good ... too good for the young boy who was pretty sure the bed in his dorm isn't that comfortable. Yet he snuggled even more in the warmth that was hugging him, trying to appreciate that moment that may never come anytime soon.

Wait what ?!

With a jump, Jungkook opened his eyes as he felt warm skin pressed onto him and breathing in his neck.

In pure shock, the young boy looked down to see a mess of fluffy pink lemonade hair and a little hand on his chest.

And on this early morning, a loud thud could be heard in the quiet room.

"W-where am I ...?" Jungkook asked in a terrified whisper as his gaze looks around the unfamiliar room.

It was the total opposite of the dorm he was in the night before. Everything was so luxurious and expensive. It was like a hotel room.

Soon enought the lump under the sheet started to move up and Jungkoo saw it. He could feel his heart go crazy with the pressure, his thoughts running wild. Who was that person he was sleeping with ? Where are they ? How did they end up like this ? Why him ?

He didn't have the time to think when the sheet was slowly removed and the person appeared to him.

A young man -not so unfamiliar to the young boy- with pink hair and dressed only with an oversized red sweater was rubbing his eyes while pouting and grunting, surely annoyed by the sudden wake up. He tilted his head looking right at Jungkook who was still wondering who was that person.

"Jungkook-ah ..." He mewled with a pout.

Everything clicked in Jungkook's mind when he heard the voice he knew he had heard more than enought times.

"Ji-Jimin Hyung ... ?" Junkook uttered in pure schock, eyes wide and mouh agaped.

No. This wasn't Jimin Hyung. At least not the Jimin Hyung he knows. This one looks more ... grown up ?

"Jungkookie ... why did you wake up so suddenly ?" The pink haired man said as he crawled out of the bed on all four towards the younger who was still on the floor.

Seeing the man approaching him provocatively, the young boy started to panic, unfortunatly for him, his body was still limp from the sudden rose up he made seconds ago. So he didn't know what to do and what the other was about to do.

Hands on the floor between Jungkook's legs, Jimin sat there with a smug smile before leaning in and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, caressing a sensitive spot -that Jungkook never knew he had- with his finger tips, making the younger gasp and shiver under his touch. Their face was now inches apart and Junkook could feel Jimin's lips near his. Their eyes were connected and the young boy could see how sensual and intimate yet drowzily grown up Jimin was looking at him and at that moment he could feel his heart jumping out of its cage. Is this a dream ?

"J-J-Jimin Hyung, w-w-hat are you d-d-doing ?" Jungkook asked, voice trembli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter