What now?

Through his eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her POV

I went inside and headed straight for the bathroom, I knew my face was flushed and I need to splash a little cold water on it before I walked into my classroom. I considered my reflection in the mirror and sighed. My eyes were bright and my cheeks were practically glowing bright red. I turned the sink on to cold and cupped water in my hands and brought my face into the cool water. I held my breath and let the water cool my flushed cheeks. I brought my head back up and let the water pour from my hands and looked into the mirror. The flush was gone and thankfully I had on waterproof mascara. I patted my face dry and reapplied the rest of my makeup. I washed my hands and glanced at my watch. I had just enough time to get to class and get settled in before my students showed up. I turned and walked out of the bathroom and made mt way down the hall. I walked into my classroom and got everything ready. My students, adults that wanted to learn English to advance at work, were all older than me and treated me like a daughter. When the first one walked in she came up to me with a smile.

“Charlotte-ssi, I hope your day went well. Did you remember to eat before you came to class?”

“Mrs. Choi, I had some delicious cake before I came. But I will remember to eat dinner after class.” I smiled back at her and handed her the lesson worksheet for the class. Soon the room was filled and class started.

It went well and after I left the community center I headed for home, stopping along the way to pick up some chicken and potatoes to make a simple stew. After dinner, I sat on the couch and tried to watch TV but my thoughts returned to the dance studio. I can’t believe he had watched me dance. Even more, I couldn’t believe he danced with me. And the most unbelievable of all……the kiss. My brow furrowed as I remembered the feel of his lips on mine. Of its own volition, my hand crept up to my lips and I sighed as I remembered the way his lips felt against mine, it was like a dream come true. I finally gave up on the TV and went to take a shower and got ready for bed. I made sure to set out clothes for my studio time and for work. In bed, I laid and stared at the ceiling for what felt like forever before I finally fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up, jumped out of bed and got dressed. Today was a pink day; both my workout clothes and my work clothes were pink. I headed out and stopped at my usual cafe to get coffee and something to eat. I grabbed some yogurt and grapes. When I walked into the lobby of the dance studio I looked around to see if he was here, but I didn’t see him. I went in and signed in for studio time then sat at in the lobby to eat before I went to warm up and figure out what songs to use today. I set my play list a little differently today; it was hip hop heavy with just a few ballads to serve as cool downs. The first song was Umbrella by Rihanna. I’d chosen the choreo from the Orange version because it liked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter