Chapter 7

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Drama, drama, drama. Only a handful of days in, and things are already going sour at the Roommate house. Suga's hurtful words stinging worse than any blade, you retreated to your room, questioning if it was even worth being here...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols or companies mentioned.

Anyway, here we go~

Knock knock.
There was a gentle rap on the door.

Jimin's pale knuckle lingered there on the outside, while on the inside you were curled up under your bedsheets. Cloaked in a darkness that smelt like laundry detergent, you held your knees to your chest, tearful eyes burrowed behind them.

You hadn't wanted any of them to see you cry, which was why you had chosen to hide here in the first place. But it seemed that Jimin had caught a glimpse...and come after you to boot.

Knock knock.
There it was again.

“...”
He wasn't giving up on you so easily.
“[Y/N], I'm coming in.”
Though it seemed he was giving up on common courtesy.

“Jimin please...” You murmured from your curled up position, but it seemed that he didn't hear you when he came in, or just chose to ignore you, as you soon felt his hand reaching up to the top bunk and nudging your side.
“[Y/N], hey. Can you sit up for me? Please?”

You didn't want to. Of course you didn't. Your eyes had to be all red and puffy and ugly with crying by now, and you didn't want Jimin to see you like that. However, you also didn't want to refuse him and turn him away from you too. He seemed to be one of the few actually giving you a proper chance here.

So you reluctantly pushed the covers away and sat up, dishevelled bed head and all. Jimin didn't seem too alarmed by it, as he just looked up at you with a kind gaze. Already those understanding eyes of his were making you want to cry again.

“...I'm sorry that Yoongi-Hyung said those things to you. You didn't deserve them...” Jimin spoke softly, and you sniffled just a little, shooting your [E/C] eyes back down to the bedsheets again.
“...I dunno...maybe he was right.” Sighing heavily, you slowly raised your head to look up at him again. “Me being here...I'm out of place, aren't I?”

Jimin bit his plush bottom lip, glancing aside. It looked as if he could understand that point.
“...I mean, yeah, you are. The thing is-”
He paused, and looked up at you again.
“Mind if I join you up there? It'll be easier to talk that way.”

“O-oh...sure thing-” You flushed and shuffled back a bit, letting him climb up the ladder so he could sit beside you. The BTS boy pulled himself over your sheets and settled into a comfortable Lotus posture, before slapping his hands firmly against his kneecaps and continuing.

“The thing is, you really weren't meant to be here. This house was supposed to be rented out just for us. But I guess the company that owns this place decided that renting an extra room to a stranger would be a good idea. I mean, I understand it from a money perspective I guess.”
Jimin shrugged, and met your tear-stained gaze again.
“It's just that none of us expected to have an extra roommate, that's all. Least of all Yoongi-Hyung.”

Well, you were just as surprised about the set-up as he was. However, you still wondered just why Suga had been so cruel to you right from the start...

“He's had it out for me right from the beginning though.” You quickly explained, wringing your hands in your lap and looking over the edge of the bed at the loose photograph propped up against your window. “He even broke the frame for my picture when he stepped on my suitcase.”

Jimin blinked a couple of times in disbelief, and if you had been paying attention to him at that moment you would have seen a brief flash of fury in his eyes.
“...He did that?”
“Yeah, and for no good reason too-” Looking back at him almost helplessly, you were close to giving up. “All I did was leave my luggage by the doorway, it wasn't deliberate! I mean I just don't get it! Why does he have to be that way w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter