Chapter 63

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: It had to be a good day if Yoongi was willing to dress up as a pumpkin. However, things turned a little sour when you made a bit of a mess during your own costume construction. And what made it even worse? Jimin saw...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


“Ah, Jimin-”
His pale blue eyes had already averted past you and were focussed on the fake blood on the floor. They suddenly widened with panic, and his hands seized your arms, pulling you over with a jerk. It actually hurt a little bit, and you didn't just gasp with surprise.

“Jimin!”
“Are you hurt!?”

Oh. So that was why.
His eyes frantically looked you over, before glancing at the 'blood' on the floor again. It was then that he seemed to register the outfit you were wearing, and the theme you were going for. 2+2 clicked inside his head.
“...It's fake?”

“Yeah...I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to spill any!” you quickly darted over to the puddle of red as soon as his grip loosened, and crouched down to continue attempting to wipe it up. It was already marked into the wood though, embedded there. It would probably take changing the entire two floorboards it had fallen upon to fully remove it.

“...That's probably going to stain.” Jimin spoke lowly, coming over and standing next to you. You looked up at him nervously.
“I-I know...please don't be mad!”
Those cold-colored eyes flitted down to you in an instant, before the boy suddenly lowered himself to your level, going on one knee. His hand reached out and he gestured for you to place your own in it.

Flushing just a little considering the assumptions going through your head, you hesitantly placed your hand in his. Jimin swiftly turned yours over so your knuckle was against his palm, and his other hand abruptly smacked down atop your bare wrist.

You flinched, though it didn't hurt much more than a little sting. Looking up at him, Jimin looked straight back at you.
“Now that you've been disciplined for it, you don't need to worry anymore,” he spoke, letting go and turning his attention back to the stain. “Though you will need to worry if we don't get this mark lifted. Certainly if Yoongi sees it...”

Wasting no more time, Jimin got up again and hurried to go grab some cleaning supplies and cloths from the kitchen and bathrooms. While you waited for him, you looked down at your wrist and gave it a little rub. It was slightly pink from where he had slapped it.

Jimin returned and set about scrubbing the stain, along with some help from you. It took a lot of elbow grease, but remarkably you actually managed to remove it, and you both huffed out a sigh of relief when it was done.

“Thank goodness. I was really worried there...” you uttered, and Jimin nodded, setting the supplies aside and standing up, offering you a gentler hand to help this time. Once you were both level you looked at him while he examined the fake blood tube. “Jimin...why did you stay behind? I thought you would have been at the party by now?”

He paused, but then shook his head. “Well you're obviously not ready, and I took a little while myself, so I stuck around. We can get a taxi together...”
You did take a moment to actually study his costume. One piece of trivia you knew was how he had wanted to be a police officer when he was young. You had to admit, he really suited the style. He wore a smart uniform in a shade of navy blue and black, along with a fake badge on the left side. If Jimin hadn't looked like such an idol he might have been able to convince some people he was the real deal.

“...Obviously, your costume isn't finished either.” he met your gaze and you quickly flushed, looking down at the partially blood-stained dress you were wearing.
“Well...yes. I was going to add a few more blood stains but I messed up...”
“It probably helps to do it when you're not wearing the dress already, but here, let me help-”

Even if Jimin seemed colder than usual he was content with assisting you, and after gesturing for you to sit on the chair you had in your room, he added the bloody marks to the rest of your dress. He was delicate about it, not spilling a single drop in the process.

Once that was done you stood up again and took a moment to twirl around and show off your look. Jimin actually smiled a bit.
“Looks good. Oh-” he seemed to realize something though, and popped a little bit of the faux liquid on his fingertip, before gesturing for you to lean closer. Doing so, Jimin dabbed some of the red against the corner of your lip, effectively completing the look. Of course, he unintentionally added some red to your cheeks too during the process...

With that done, it was just a case of heading out together. Since he'd done most of the work so far,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter