Chapter 49

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Yoongi may have taken you captive, but it ended up being a more enlightening experience than you expected, as he revealed a side you'd never seen before...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


It was an interesting night.

After speaking to Yoongi so calmly, he calmed down with a fair amount of ease. He still didn't truly open up to you, but it was nice to see those glimmers of something deeper, however brief they had been.

The bigger fish to fry was actually sharing a sleeping bag with him. You knew you had agreed to it, but you were still a quivering mess of feels and fangirling as you lay down on your side and waited for him to get in behind you.

“We can sleep back to back...” he still seemed to be stiff, which was kind of ironic considering that he had basically asked you to do this. You weren't complaining though. As difficult as he could be to deal with sometimes, there was no denying that you felt like one lucky girl as you lay there with him.

He set an alarm on his phone, then switched the portable light out and zipped the bag up. This one was just a tad roomier than the one you had shared with Jungkook, but not by much. You were still pretty much pressed together, and you could practically feel every bone and muscle in his back up against your own. From that alone, you could tell he wasn't a noodly guy, even if he had the legs of a Girls' Generation member.

“Okay. I'm going to sleep now.” he spoke almost robotically, and you responded meekly:
“Yeah...uh...me...me too...”

Silence.
Silence for a while.
A long while...

It was hard to sleep, but you assumed he had already drifted off. Truth be told though, he hadn't. In fact, he was very much awake, and he was starting to understand Jungkook's pain. There was some room, and you were hardly the Chanyeol of the female species, but he was still working up a sweat from lying next to you. Eventually, he couldn't bear it any longer and he ped the bag abruptly, sitting up and making you jolt when he did so. Looking over your shoulder, you immediately went pink and turned back, having caught a cheeky glimpse of his torso when he pulled his shirt off.

It remained imprinted on your mind though, and you had a feeling it would never leave. He was paler than Jungkook, you could note that much. Paler...maybe a little less muscled too, but you had a feeling that someone like him had all the muscles he needed in his death stares.

As for you, you were red as a rose, and that blush didn't fade until long into the night. Thankfully he didn't feel the need to hold you protectively as Jungkook had, and he kept his word regarding sleeping with his back to you. When you woke up come morning time, before the alarm had sounded, you looked around and saw that he was still in the exact same position.

Quietly, you shifted out of the bag and got away before he accidentally grabbed you and started holding you like a teddy bear as he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter