Chapter 41

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Uh oh. Yoongi alert.

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


Bad situation.
Bad bad bad.

Why did Yoongi have to show up now of all times!? As he descended the final step and stormed over towards the four of you, Chanyeol quickly switched from reverence to what could have almost been fear. And no wonder. The look in Yoongi's eyes was truly one to contend with...

“Um...sorry I-”
Chanyeol feebly attempted to say something, but the fiery young rapper was already over and up in his face.
“Sorry you what?”

“Oi. Yoongi.” Namjoon addressed him completely seriously, dropping his hand away from his nose and walking towards to the two of them. “Calm down.”
Yoongi did, gradually, as he realized how brash he was being. It wasn't like he had approached Chanyeol with any bad intentions (technically) but...there was no denying that the way he had gone about 'introducing himself' wasn't exactly...favorable.

Hell. He hadn't even said his name.

“I uh...I'm Chanyeol.” the now nervous EXO member offered to shake his hand. “You know, from-”
“I know who you are.” Yoongi quickly cut him off, hurriedly returning the gesture then letting his arm flop by his side again. He stole a glance at you, noticed how uneasy you seemed, and cleared his throat before adding: “Sorry.”
His dark eyes flicked up to Chanyeol.
“We've had some trouble with strangers showing up to the house before. I guess I didn't really think before getting on the defense there.”

Blinking, you then recalled what he was likely alluding to. The Jin sasaeng who had been bothering you before. Well, Chanyeol was about a billion shades away from those kinds of people, but you could at least understand Yoongi acting on instinct. It provided a good reason for why he generally seemed to jump to his guns so much when you were involved...

“No I completely understand!” Chanyeol nodded his head vigorously and furrowed his brow, clasping his hands before himself. “I hope you don't get bothered by anyone like that again...”
Yoongi stole yet another glance at you, and you swore you saw him twitch a little. He didn't even need to say anything.

“Well.” Jin raised his hand to his brow and wiped it, puffing up his flawless cheeks and huffing out some air. “I'm glad that didn't escalate...”
“It nearly did.” Namjoon was glaring at Yoongi, something which you rarely saw. But the other rapper just ignored him.

Awkward silence.

Taking the initiative you walked forth with plush in hand, and held it out so everyone could see it, between both your hands in a cute little gesture.
“Look what Chanyeol bought for us! It's a house-warming gift, cute huh?”
The three BTS members shared glances, looked toward Chanyeol, then Jin walked over and smiled charmingly. He pet Rilakkuma's head.
“Adorable~”

Namjoon was starting to relax a bit more now, and he gave his own nod of approval with regards to the gift, thanking Chanyeol for it. Of course Yoongi was quiet, no doubt internally sulking after being scolded by his superior.

“You should go show TaeTae.” Jin suggested while he watched you casually toying with the arms of the little bear. “It's precisely the sort of thing that he loves.”
That was true, so you obliged, leaving Chanyeol to awkwardly strike up a conversation with Yoongi and hoping that they'd get along alright. Chanyeol was really so lovely, you were sure that even the grump of the house couldn't be harsh with him.

Namjoon went to the kitchen to pour out the cold coffee and make a fresh one, and Jin accompanied him so he could set about making some lunch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter