Chapter 4

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Note to self; never disturb a sleeping Suga. After a run in with the icy-natured BTS member, you feel rather shaken. Luckily you run into Jin, who comforts you with his princely ways. However, a bold offer on his part leaves you feeling flustered. What decision should you make?

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols or companies mentioned.
This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~

“I won't bite, promise~”
Him winking like that definitely didn't help. It only made you feel weaker in the knees.

Sleep in the same room as Jin!? The Princess of the Bangtan Boys? Look, it may have been every fangirls' dream, but you were pretty sure you'd self destruct if that actually happened. You were already a quivering mess while you stood there in the hallway, what hope did you have sharing quarters with him?

“U-um...sorry but...I mean, there are a lot of other rooms here that I could use.” You declined shyly, and he almost looked disappointed for a moment. But it still seemed to be a joke.
“Ah, shame. But you're right, you're right. Still, I hope to see you around some more.”

There it was again. That oh so charming smile he loved to show off. Before he fully turned to leave though, he did glance back over his shoulder at you.
“I lied, by the way. There are only two beds.”
Winking again, he left you standing there and walked into the room at the end of the hall, taking his bags inside. Utterly baffled, you had to force yourself to walk away, motivated by remembering Suga was only just beyond the wall.

Now you did hope he had heard the conversation with Jin. Heard you defending him, covering up for him even though he had...dared to...push you...

Ugh...

The initial shock was wearing off now, and you began to feel bitter as you carried your bags with you, crossing through the lounge and heading for the stairs. You actually knew there was another double bedroom in that hallway, but it was positioned right across from the room Suga had stolen from you, and you really didn't fancy having him as your neighbor.

Now your sights were on the ground floor bedroom with the bunk bed, the one that had belonged to Min Woo and Kang Joon. Maybe this was for the best. It was the only room down here, so you'd be properly separated from the rest of the boys. Hell, maybe you could even pretend you lived alone here? Get a mini fridge and some supplies in your room, a little microwave for heating stuff, maybe a mini TV too. You could live goshiwon-style, and you'd never be in another awkward situation with those boys.

Yes...that would be ideal.
Things seemed to be finally running in your favor, as you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter