Chapter 39

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Finally some sunshine! So you all spent the day outside washing the laundry, with things getting heated in more than a few ways...But it seemed that something even more exciting might be just around the corner...or someone...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


Ding dong.

The doorbell rang. That hardly ever happened. There was no need to order anything to the house since there were so many amenities nearby, and it wasn't like you ever got any visitors here.
So you had to wonder just who it could be...

Hoseok was downstairs with you, helping tidy up. Fluffing pillows, dusting, throwing away candy wrappers, just some light work after you had all been stuck inside for so long. The windows were wide open to let the whole place air out. Thankfully the worst of the typhoon season seemed to have passed.

He looked up and over at you when he heard the door, and hummed, wondering too. “Who could that be?”
“I'll go check.” you said, putting down the pillow you had been straightening the cover of, and walking towards the porch. It didn't take long for you to open the door, and your eyes widened at who you saw on the other side.

Park Chanyeol.
Literally. Park Chanyeol.

Kind of hard to mistake the guy for anyone else. He stood at an easy 6 foot, and he was sporting your most favored hairdo of his; red and fluffy. The guy stood out.

“Oh!” His already round eyes widened more and he quickly clasped his hands before himself, bowing far too many times to even be healthy. “Sorry! I think I might be at the wrong place!”
As you had anticipated, he was flustered and shy in person. Cute as hell, and almost as awkward as you could be at times.
“N-no-” you finally managed to blurt out something when he straightened up again, since he was clearly worried by your previous silence, “-I-it's totally fine.”

There was an uncomfortable pause as he rubbed the back of his neck and smiled at you sheepishly. It looked like he wanted to ask you something, and you had a question for him too. But you were both so hesitant.

Finally though, you said it.
“Are you...are you Park...Chanyeol?”
Blinking innocently a couple of times, he then quickly nodded his head and bowed again. “Ah, yes, that's me! I mean, nice to meet you-”

“[Y/N]-” you bowed as well, and it was then that he decided to question you too.
“[Y/N]...I don't know if you ever saw it but...” he scratched his cheek and tilted his head, “...I was on a show once, called 'Roommate'...and this was the house it was filmed in.”
“Yeah I...I know it.” you replied, and watched his face light up even further.
“Oh you do? Cool! Well it's just that I wanted to come by and check it out again...because I heard this rumor...”

Rumor?
Furrowing your brow, you prompted him. “What did you hear?”

Pursing his lips, he then popped them open again and continued. “Well...supposedly BTS were staying here during their hiatus.”
You couldn't imagine that fact being public knowledge, but there were always whispers in the industry...and Chanyeol must have caught wind of one.

“I thought it might be cool to give them a house-warmi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter