Chapter 31

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: The Golden Maknae may be gifted with many things, but it seems that sense of direction is not one of his strong points. You're lost in Seoul with Kookie by your side, and it's starting to get dark...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


“L-Lost? We...we can't be lost! How are we lost!?”
You were somewhat incredulous about this, and Jungkook looked severely apologetic.
“I-I'm sorry [Y/N], I didn't mean to...”
Feeling bad, you quickly calmed down and shook your head, getting off the back of the bike and sighing.

“No, it's fine. I'm sorry, I know it's not your fault. It all looks the same, doesn't it?” You glanced around and up at the buildings on either side of this particular street. “Especially since it's darker now.”

“Ugh, I'm so stupid...” Jungkook groaned and looked down, before getting off the bike too. He kept on hanging his head though, and you approached him sympathetically. Placing a hand on his slightly muscled arm (which had surprised you a bit), you tutted.
“No you're not. It's fine, I'll just phone Namjoon and let him know-”

Feeling around for your mobile, you quickly realized you had left it at home so it wouldn't fall out while you cycled. Ironic, considering you hadn't ended up doing any cycling at all. Looking to Jungkook desperately, he also pulled out empty pockets.

“Shoot...that's not good.” Biting your lip, you looked around. Most of the nearby cafes seemed to be closed right now, and you doubted either of you could pass for getting into a nightclub so you could use their phone. It didn't seem like there was any booth nearby either.

The sky was turning purple. Soon you'd be immersed in streetlights and nightlife, without really knowing where you were. It was both exciting and terrifying.

“I'm gonna see if there's any convenience stores nearby.” Jungkook decided, going to get on the bike again. However, he quickly grunted and clutched his knee. It seemed like it was still hurting for him, probably bruised alongside the flesh wound. Pitying him, you grabbed one of the handles.
“I can do the cycling.”

He looked at you with wide eyes for just a moment, but then shook his head. “Heh...It's not that I doubt your abilities but...I can see how tired you are [Y/N]. I wouldn't want you to over-exert yourself.”
“I'm fine, I pro-” Of course, just when you had been trying to prove you weren't sleepy, you just had to cut off your own sentence with a yawn. Jungkook just raised a brow.
“See?”

Giving in, you sighed. “You don't have to cycle at least. We can push the bike until we find somewhere.”
He seemed to be okay with doing that much, and the two of you started walking along with the whirr of the spokes serving as a backing track. You kept on coming across establishments that were closed or yet to open, given that it was that awkward time of evening.

Luckily enough, you happened across a GS25 that was open 24 hours. Jungkook left the bike secure in the rack outside and wandered in with you. To actually be greeted by that kind of gentle warmth was very comforting. Not that the evenings were necessarily cold right now...though they would be soon enough once the rains started.

“Want me to buy you anything?” Jungkook offered while you walked through the aisles to the counter. You shook your head, but picked up some honey chips on the way, waggling them in your hand.
“For Taehyung.”

While you bought the small gift, Jungkook spoke with the manager there and requested to use their phone, along with asking for some idea of where you both were too. Luckily they were kind enough to let him do so, and he dealt with dialling Namjoon's number.

When he returned to your side though, he looked disappointed. Tilting your head gently, you asked what was wrong, and he let out a heavy sigh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter