Chapter 29

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Hoseok opened up to you about his feelings of inferiority, letting his goofy persona slip away, even if only for a little while. Doing your best to help, you advised that he practice his rapping until he was ready to make his comeback. That way he'd surely be back with a bang.
Meanwhile, you wondered what the others would get up to during this year...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


“Alright you lazy bums!”
Well. That was a nice way to be greeted.

This particular Sunday had gifted you all with some perfect weather. The heat wasn't sweltering, thanks to a light breeze that was blowing through Seongbuk-dong, but there was plenty of sunshine beating down on you all as you lay atop the steamy wooden bench in the garden. It was almost similar to being in a sauna or something...

Placing his hands on his hips, the stern-talking Namjoon approached you all, looking down at the group sprawled out before him.
“You know, you all keep going on about how you want to 'make the most of Summer'. Yet here you are lazing around like dried up starfish. Is this really how you want to spend your time?”

Rolling his eyes, Yoongi propped himself up using his elbow and shot Namjoon a pointed glare.
“We're a little busy, Joon-ah. Get back to whatever and just leave us alone...”
Groaning, he flopped back down again, folding his arms behind his head. The other rapper just clicked his tongue.
“Seriously?”

Jimin decided to chip in, sitting up from his spot next to you and pushing aside the empty portion of shaved ice he had been picking at for the last while.
“Yeah, at least cut me and [Y/N] some slack, Monnie-Hyung. We have to go back to work tomorrow...”
Grumbling, Namjoon ruffled his red locks and nodded. “Alright, you and [Y/N] I can forgive. But the rest of you...I'm not just going to let you stay here acting like a bunch of NEETs. I mean, when was the last time any of the rest of you bothered to go out and do anything?”

Fanning himself with the ornate one he had on hand, Jin puffed up his cheeks. “You can't really expect me to go walking around in this weather, can you Namjoon-ah? I don't think even I could pull off the sweaty look.” He hummed, and added: “Not to mention, those troublesome sasaeng might see me out and about if I'm not careful...”

“Mm, besides, we've been out lots!” Taehyung chirped from his position hanging halfway off the bench, which you had dubbed the 'deflated balloon'. “Like going to the grocery store to buy pudding and honey chips...and playing outside and...we went to the salon that one time...”

After he had finished trailing off, Namjoon shook his head. “See? This is exactly what I'm talking about. We need to actually get out and do something.”
“Well, what do you suggest?” Hoseok seemed opened to it at least, even if rapping was what was primarily on his mind right now.

Already planning something, Namjoon suddenly sauntered away and went rummaging in the outdoor supplies. He soon returned with a bicycle being wheeled along beside him, and he rang the bell playfully.

“A bike ride!”

Yoongi scoffed, and sat up again, eyeing the contraption with extreme scepticism. “Uh...Jimin-ah might be short, but I think we're going to struggle t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter