Chapter 23

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: After framing Jin for stealing Taehyung's pudding, the kid of a boy decided to treat you with some outside. However, he ended up treating you in more ways than that, and Yoongi certainly noticed...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


“I would urge you not to rely on Yoongi so much...”

You didn't know why Jin's words had come back to you now of all times. Much like the situation with Jungkook and your hair (which had now completely faded back to its natural color- though you still liked wearing the hat), you now had a miniature Jin hopping around on your shoulders, pestering you every minute with that echoing statement.

There was no way you couldn't admit it. You liked Yoongi. Sure, he was brash and he swore a lot...he was quick to anger and he seemed to be overly sensitive at times, completely dull to everything at others. The more time you spent with him, the more complex he seemed.

Of course you wanted to trust him, after all he had done for you, all the times he had helped you out or shown concern towards you. The guy seemed good at heart.
But now you were beginning to hesitate. It was clear there was something more to him that you had yet to uncover. The reasoning behind his colder attitude, the initial rejection he had to you being a part of this year they had all taken out together.

You wanted to find out the truth, and if anyone was worth asking, it was probably the real grown-up of the house- Namjoon.

As usual, you found him busy in the kitchen. Though he wasn't the best cook among you all, he seemed to have fully committed to the role of Cooking Mama here, and nobody objected to that. Least of all yourself, for you had come to really enjoy spending time with him while getting dinner ready every night. It was hard not to feel comfortable around such a chill guy.

That feeling of relaxation was probably what spurred you to ask him so boldly that specific evening. He was just washing up the dishes after dinner, and you used that chore as an excuse to help out, and talk to him in the process.

“Thanks for helping me [Y/N]. Though you really don't have to.” Namjoon told you with a broad smile. You kept drying away though, and shot him a glance through the corners of your [E/C] eyes.
“Namjoon...can I ask you something?”

“Sure thing-” He dunked one of the plates among the suds but kept his attention trained primarily on you.
“...Okay, well...it was just something that Jin said the other day. It's been bothering me.” You stated, lowering the dishcloth a little while you thought back. It was weird to even consider Jin being so intense about something...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter