Chapter 15

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Both Yoongi and Jungkook have been acting far too strangely as of late. Secretly you wonder about the reasons why, but you try not to think too much about it. After all, there's no way that either of them actually...feel that way...right?

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols or companies mentioned.
This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


It was bang on the middle of Summer now. The July heat was relentless, and it left you steaming as you constantly fanned yourself while inside the house. Going outside didn't make it much better, since the sun was even more obnoxious in the garden.

Flouncing towards the kitchen, you could feel some clammy sweat trickling down the back of your neck. At least an ice pack would cool you down and deal with that unglamorous factor, so you prepared to make one.

Yet, when you pressed the button on the cooler machine, nothing came out for you. Pressing it again, and once more, brought nothing different.
“Oh come on...you have got to be kidding me...”
You wanted to punch the damn thing.
“We're out of ice!? Really!?”

Jin heard you yelling from the lounge, and he popped his head around the side of the wall with an apologetic look.
“Ahh...I'm sorry darling, I used up the last of it to deal with my redness this morning.” He gave his perfect cheeks a pat for emphasis. “It really wasn't a good look for me, and I didn't want such a lovely lady seeing me that way.”

“Jin...” You sighed with heavy exasperation, and walked right over to him, reaching up and giving his nose a sharp poke. He jolted back, obviously not expecting the action. You were clearly quite annoyed though.
“-How could you do that and not say anything!? Now what are we supposed to do...?”

Raising a hand up, you wiped your forehead with the back of it, puffing out some air as you really struggled to cope even with the air conditioning on. Jin actually looked a bit worried now, and as soon as your hand had moved away his own took its place. Thankfully it was nice and cool.

“Mm...so you're just overheated then...” He pulled back and sighed. “I'm no doctor though. Anyway, I do feel bad about it. Why don't we both get out of this stuffy house and go buy some more ice?”
“Hmph.” You scoffed, naturally in a bad mood despite his offer. “You know, if anyone should be going out and running errands it should be you, alone.”
You sighed once more but shrugged.
“I guess I'm tired of being stuck in here though, so maybe going out to the store would be good for me...”

“Precisely!” Jin clasped his hands together, looking delighted that you had agreed to his plan. He wasted no time at that point taking you out in Namjoon's car, and driving you to the convenience store.

The bags of ice there were big and heavy, so you were entrusting him to do the carrying. You ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter