Chapter 7 : Hangout day (P2)

Yoona and her 12 dongsaengs

In the van

"We were so busy playing we even skipped our lunch!" Suho said shocked.

"Stop being sarcastic, hyung. We ate a lot of snacks, that's why we didn't felt hungry." Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry. I'm bringing you for dinner now before sending you back to the dorm." Yoona said.

"There's no need, noona---" Kai said but before he could finish his words, "I don't accept no and buts, and by the way, we are here!" She cheered.

 

Shopping mall

Yoona brought them to a restaurant in the shopping mall she often goes.

"I'll order the food, you order the drinks you want." She said to the boys.

After the food arrived, they started eating.

"Yoona, you really know so many restaurants with delicious food." Luhan said with his mouth full.

"Ne, I wish I could go out with you for food hunting." Kris said agreeing.

"Don't worry, I will bring you boys out when I'm free. We'll go food hunting and have fun." She smiled.

"I used to bring Junmyeon to many restaurants, you could nag him to bring you there." Yoona wiggled her eyebrows.

All eyes went to Suho. He was eating and he choked on his food.

"Next time, boys." He looked at the boys and giggled awkwardly then jokingly glared at Yoona. They all laughed.

"Let's walk around before we go back." Yoona said.

They just finished their dinner and they were too full. So Yoona decided to walk around the shopping mall first.

Soon, they arrived to a men's clothing shop. She picked suits and tuxedos for them to try on. The boys followed. They came out from the fitting rooms and looked at the mirror. The salesgirls were staring at the 12 boys in awe.

"Hey that looks good on you hyung!" Sehun said to Luhan.

"You fit perfectly in that, Yeol-ah." Baekhyun said.

"I didn't know you guys are so handsome in tuxedos." Suho said to the other boys.

The boys were busy complimenting each other while Yoona secretly went to the cashier and paid for the clothes.

They came out from the fitting room wearing their own clothes and was going to hand the suits back to the salesgirls.

"Let me wrap it up for you, sir, please wait a minute." The salesgirl said.

"Sorry, but we're not buying it." Suho said.

"She already paid for it, Sir." She said and pointed to Yoona who was on the sofa playing with her phone.

The boys widened their eyes. They looked at the price tags on the suits and their jaws dropped.

"Yoong, you seriously paid it?" Suho ran over to Yoona.

"Why not? You all look great and handsome in it." She said innocently.

"It's too expensive, noona!" Kai exclaimed.

"Well it's not as long as you like it." She smiled.

"We love it! Thank you Yoona/noona." They hugged her. Yoona can't help but to grin widely.

"Okay, let's go home!" Yoona announced.

"Ne!"

With that, they went back to the dorm happily.

"Thanks again noona! We had lots of fun! It's our best day ever!" Sehun said and the others nodded vigorously.

"Glad that you had fun. Whatsapp me if there's anything okay. I might not be able to pick up the call but I will reply your messages for sure. I'll bring you out again soon when I'm free! Goodnight!" She waved.

"Ne! Goodnight!" They waved back and went into the dorm.

 

EXO's dorm

After the boys were done washing up, they gathered at the living room. Suho seemed to be deep in his thoughts while looking at his phone. He was looking at the photos they took today, with a serious face. No one dared to interrupt him. Tao nudged Kris's elbow and mouthed 'ask him now.'

Kris rolled his eyes and cleared his throat, earning the attention from their leader.

"Anything wrong?" He asked confused.

"What happened, hyung? You were spacing out." Chen said.

"It's just that...I suddenly noticed that today Yoong looked paler than usual." Suho mumbled.

"Well I noticed she looked paler today too, but she was talkative and active, so I didn't mention about it." Kyungsoo said.

"Actually we wanted to ask you that is it okay to call her and ask her now. You know, when we talked about it at the beach today." Lay reminded.

"Right! I'll call her now. Hope she hasn't sleep yet." Suho went to grab his phone.

"Remember not to mutter a word, the conversation is only between me and Yoona. Type it on the phone if you want me to ask anything." He continued while dialing the deer's number.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeobuseyo?" The other side of the phone spoke.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoong." Suho greeted.

"Ah annyeonghaseyo, Junmyeon-ah. What happened?" She asked.

"Ani, I just wanted to call by and say thank you again for bringing us out today. The boys are very happy." Suho said. The others smiled.

Xiumin mouthed 'suits' to Suho and he immediately got it.

"And thanks for the suits too!" Suho continued and chuckled.

"Aigo, it's okay Junmyeon-ah. I'm happy that they like it. Where are they now?"

"I'm in the living room and the boys are in their rooms doing their own stuff. They don't just like it, Yoong, they love it. They even immediately hang it into their wardrobe once we get into our dorm."

Yoona laughed and the other boys facepalmed.

*What the hell this leader.* They thought.

'Straight to the point.' Kyungsoo showed his phone to their leader.

"Well, Yoong, actually the other boys and I noticed that today you looked paler than usual, are you okay?"

"Ne, I'm okay, don't worry." Yoona cleared .

"Now your voice is strange too. Are you not well?"

"Uh I guess maybe I just had a small cold. I'll just take some medicine then I'll be okay."

Chanyeol showed Suho his phone, 'ask her schedule.'

"Okay be sure to take care Yoong. Do you have schedule tomorrow?" Suho asked.

"Yes. Remember I said I had a meeting with my members yesterday after the photoshoot? Actually, SNSD is back from hiatus. We will have practice for the whole day tomorrow."

The boys mentally cheered upon hearing the news that they finally get to see the certain deer perform on stage.

"Oh really? Can't wait to see you on stage again. But remember to take care of yourself. Drink more water."

"Thanks Junmyeon-ah. You too. Take care of the boys too. It's tired and exhausting training day and night. Make sure to stay healthy and not to fall sick."

*She is the one falling sick now and she is still worrying about us.* They thought.

"Ne. Don't worry, I will take good care of them." Suho promised.

---Silence---

"Yoong..." Suho called.

The atmosphere suddenly became serious. The other boys were aware that Suho was going to ask something everyone was concerned about.

"Are you upset about something recently?" He continued asking carefully.

Yoona didn't answer. The boys started to worry.

"You know you can tell me, remember last time you used to tell me your problems?"

'Is it about the members' Luhan showed his phone.

Suho immediately shook his head. He knew that Yoona wouldn't have any problems with her members despite they seldom see each other recently.

The boys furrowed their eyebrows at Suho. He rolled his eyes.

"It's not about your members right?" He asked.

"No, it's not." Yoona finally answered.

Then Suho showed an I-told-you-it-wasn't-because-of-her-members look. The other boys rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"Tell me Yoong. I know something is going on. We're best friends, right?"

"It's just so hard for me...I tried my best already...what do they want...why do they hate me so much..." She mumbled almost inaudible to be heard.

"What?" Suho asked unsure.

"Ani, it's nothing, I just said I'm tired and I should get to sleep." Yoona chuckled awkwardly.

"Are you sure?"

"Ne, Junmyeon-ah. I will be fine tomorrow."

If she said that, she admits that there is something bothering her, but she doesn't want to mention about it.

The boys remembered what Kevin told them and they decided that they should stop asking for now.

'Let her go to sleep' Kris showed his phone. Suho nodded.

"Go to sleep, Yoong. You're tired. It had been a long day."

"But a fun day." Yoona said and chuckled. The boys smiled.

"Goodnight Junmyeon-ah. Help me greet the boys goodnight too if they aren't asleep yet. And remember to check on them before you sleep to make sure they are okay."

"Wait up, Yoong. They aren't asleep yet. Let them greet you." Suho waited for a while so that Yoona would think that he went to call the boys out.

He took Kris' phone and typed 'greet her after I told her you are here. Don't say anything wrong.' They nodded obediently.

"Yoong, they are here." Suho said.

"Goodnight noona!" Tao, Kyungsoo and Kai greeted loudly.

"Sleep tight!" Baekhyun said.

"Don't let the bed bugs bite!" Lay and Chen said.

"Goodnight Yoona!" Xiumin, Luhan and Kris greeted.

"And thanks for the day!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"We love you!" Sehun screamed.

Yoona laughed happily on the other side. She was grinning widely.

"Goodnight too, my cutie hoobaes."

"Night Yoong. Take care." Suho said lastly.

"Ne, you too Junmyeon-ah."

With that they hung up the phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung." Tao trailed off. Suho looked at him.

"I think I heard what noona mumbled just now." He said. Kyungsoo and Chen nodded too.

"She said it is so hard for her, she tried her best already---" Tao said.

"She doesn't know what do they want---" Kyungsoo continued.

"And she doesn't know why they hate her so much." Chen ended.

"Your hearings are daebak." Suho looked at the three of them in disbelief.

"That's not the point, hyung!" Kyungsoo whined.

"I think she was talking about the haters." Baekhyun frowned.

"But noona is perfect as the way she is. She shouldn't care about them and ruined her mood." Sehun said innocently.

All of them sighed.

"Let's just call it a day. We'll just take care of her for the meantime." Suho said.

EXO went to bed and slept. It was a happy yet sad day, but they never regretted going out with Yoona.