Chapter 5 : Photoshoot

Yoona and her 12 dongsaengs

Photoshoot day

"We get to work with Yoona-noona!" Tao cheered happily while moving everywhere causing the van to shake.

"Ne, Tao. Now sit still. We're in a van for God's sake." Kris complained.

After all the fuss, they finally reached the said venue. They entered and tried to look for the deer they await to see but only saw the staffs walking around preparing.

Someone approached them, "So you're the 12 trainees that will be posing with our Yoona?" She said. "I am the person in charge here, call me Ms Kim."

"1, 2, 3. We Are One. Annyeonghaseyo, EXO imnida. Annyeonghaseyo, Ms Kim." They bowed 90° politely.

"Such good boys. As expected, Yoona always introduces good partners." She said smiling.

*What does that mean?*

"Sorry Ms Kim, but what does that mean?" Suho asked bravely.

"We asked her to choose partners for the photoshoot and she suggested you. She said it would be easier for you in the future."

*So that's why Mr Lee said thank Yoona and not him. She suggested us to be part of their cover so people world wide would start to know us even before we debut.* The boys realized. *She is so caring and thoughtful.*

"Sorry I'm late!" Yoona said rushing in.

"Nope you're just right on time. Go get ready." Ms Kim gestured them into the make-up room.

Yoona let some of her make-up artist to help EXO because of the numbers of the members. They were done first so they sat on the couch waiting patiently for their noona.

They stared in awe as soon as Yoona came out. She was so pretty with her appearance. She had make-up and hair style that suits her and she was wearing a white dress that revealed her perfect curves.

All of them stood in front of the camera. The boys couldn't even move. Their heart kept beating so fast because of the nervousness and the gorgeous lady beside them.

Yoona realized and laughed, "What happened to you? You all looked so anxious. Relax. Think of someone or something you like and they are right in front of you."

They took the group photo in a flash. The photographer was satisfied. "You all looked so natural." He praised.

Soon, they went to change. The boys sat at the couch as they watch Yoona do her individual photoshoot. They were amazed of how professional Yoona was.

"How could she be more prettier and prettier each time we see her." Luhan said honestly.

"Yeah..." The other boys muttered while still looking at Yoona.

Sehun, Luhan, Suho, and Kris got to take couple shoots with Yoona while the others were paired up.

Sehun's theme with Yoona was y. Yoona wore a tight dress that showed her slim but perfect body and slender legs. She had to lean her back against Sehun's chest. She stretched her hand back at his head to touch his hair. Sehun was told to hold onto Yoona's waist. He hesitated but soon Yoona grabbed his hand, put it on her waist and held onto his hand. They looked at each other ready for the photo. *I really can't do this.* Sehun thought as he trembled. Yoona felt his hands trembling. She squeezed it lightly and said, "Relax Sehunnie, imagine of something you like and you are looking at it." Sehun did as she said. He looked at Yoona with eyes filled with love. "The look in those eyes are great, Sehun, Next!" The cameraman called out.

Luhan and Yoona are considered 'Deer of S.M.' by their seniors. So, they wore deer headbands. The dress code was more casual. The staffs set a table and two chairs side by side for them to sit. They put their chin on their palm and looked at each other smiling as the cameraman wanted them to. Luhan looked at Yoona in her eyes and he blushed. He tried to hide his red cheeks but he couldn't. As Yoona smiled wider, he blushed harder. However, the photo came out better than the cameraman thought. "That was a good effect, Luhan, now next!" He called. Luhan sighed in relief. *This was the hardest thing ever.*

Suho's theme with Yoona was 'best friends' since they met each other and had been best friends for a long time. They wore casual t-shirts and ripped jeans. Suho was told to wrap his arm around Yoona's shoulder and just smile to the camera. But although they were best friends since school days, Suho never have any skinship contact with Yoona, except for short friendly hugs. He hesitated, Yoona realized and he laughed awkwardly scratching the back of his head. "Come on, don't be so awkward Junmyeon-ah." She said smiling and stepped closer to him. Finally, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and smiled at the camera. "That eye-smile was nice, Suho, last couple take!" The cameraman said.

Kris and Yoona's theme was sports. Kris wore a singlet showing his well-built guns while Yoona wore tennis skirt and a cropped top showing her flat abs. Since Kris was so tall, the staffs decided to put stools for them to sit. They slightly turned their body sideways and leaned their backs against each other. Kris' heart started to thump so fast when Yoona put her head on his shoulder. While waiting for the cameraman to get ready to snap their photo, Yoona seemed to notice that he was nervous, "What sports do you like, Kris?" She asked. "I love basketball." He smiled. "That's it. Imagine the camera is your basketball." Yoona said. The cameraman was all set. Kris looked at the camera and smiled. "Everyone would love your gummy smile, Kris, okay couple take done!" The cameraman shouted.

Now it was the others' turn to photoshoot with Yoona.

Xiumin and Chen were paired up to shoot with her. The two boys wore casual t-shirts and ripped jeans while Yoona wore a tank top and ripped skirt. They don't even dare to look at Yoona a bit because she was wearing too less. *Don't tell us to look at her please.* Xiumin and Chen thought as they felt sweat on their foreheads. Yoona noticed it and wiped it off immediately. "Don't be so nervous guys, it's just photoshooting." She said. Fortunately to the boys' luck, they only had to look at the camera and smile coolly. They stood next to each other with Yoona in the middle, half-smiled to the camera and the photo came out well. "Cool smirks huh, next ones!" The cameraman said.

Kai and D.O. was next. The boys sat on the stool while Yoona stood in the middle behind them. She was supposed to wrap her arms around their shoulders and smile cutely to the camera. When she did her pose, she felt them trembling and they were rubbing their hands. Yoona massaged their shoulder gently which surprised them. "Am I really that scary?" She asked and laughed. "Ani, noona. We are just nervous." They chuckled. "Don't be so nervous, just imagine your precious things are right in front of you, smile and some clicks would be done already." She smiled. Once they were ready, in a flash, their section was done. "Perfect smiles, next get ready!"

Baekhyun and Chanyeol had a cute photoshoot with Yoona. They sat side by side on a bench with Yoona in the middle. Baekhyun and Chanyeol wore cute headbands on their head. They looked at Yoona and smiled awkwardly while Yoona looked at the camera pouting while pointing the two boys. Suddenly she tickled them causing them to laugh and smile widely, she grabbed this opportunity and pinched their cheeks gently. The cameraman caught the photo right on time. "That was so cute." The cameraman said when he looked at the photos. "Alright the last ones!"

Lay and Tao were the last ones. This time, Yoona wore a singlet and leather mini skirt while Lay and Tao wore t-shirt with leather jacket and ripped jeans. "Chillax guys, both of you looked like your wives are giving birth now." Yoona laughed. "Noona!" They whined. She chuckled and said, "Alright kiddos, look at the camera and imagine you had a huge crush on a girl and you tried to look cool." Soon enough, they took photos that the cameraman was more than satisfied. "That's all for the day!" He shouted.

"Thankyou EXO and Yoona!" Ms Kim said.

"No, thank you for letting us be in Elle magazine." Yoona said on behalf of them then they bowed politely.

"I've never expected you could finish the photoshoot in such short time." Ms Kim praised. "Finally, we finished our first work together, I hope to work with you again, Yoona." She continued. Yoona nodded and bowed to her.

"I hope to work with you again too, EXO. You all are polite and intelligent boys, I could see your bright future already." Ms Kim smiled.

"Thank you for giving us chances and we hope to work with you again too, Ms Kim." They said and bowed.

Yoona left first because of personal matters. Before the boys leave, they looked at the photos taken and were surprised that the photos came out so well. They were looking forward for the magazine to come out officially.

 

In the van going back to the dorm

"I had no idea how did the photos came out so nice." Baekhyun said still feeling relief.

"I agree, I thought I totally screwed up everything." Lay said.

"I liked Baekhyun and Chanyeol's. It was so cute and natural." Luhan said.

"I liked it too. But we were smiling so awkwardly at first." Baekhyun admitted.

"Then noona suddenly tickled us and we laughed. And the photo became like this." Chanyeol continued.

"You mean noona tickled you on purpose just for the effect? It came out so perfect. She is really professional." Sehun said surprised.

"You looked at noona with such loving eyes, Sehunnie. It looked so natural though, how did you do that? What did you thought of?" Kai asked.

"Noona told me to imagine of something I like. I thought of Vivi." Sehun chuckled. Vivi is his pet dog.

"She told us to imagine that our precious things are right in front of us too." Kai said and Kyungsoo nodded.

"She asked me what sports do I like, I said I love basketball. So she told me to look at the camera as if it's my basketball." Kris said laughing.

"No wonder you smiled so happily." Xiumin noticed.

"Ours were funnier, she said we looked so nervous as if our wives are giving birth." Lay said giggling.

"And she wanted us to imagine we had a huge crush on a girl and tried to look cool." Tao continued and all of them laughed.

"Talking about it, I've never seen Minseok-hyung and Jongdae smirking like that before." Suho widened his eyes.

"Yah hyung, we've never seen you so close to a girl before too!" Chen retorted. Suho chuckled awkwardly.

"I remembered Luhan-hyung was blushing." Kyungsoo suddenly mentioned. All eyes went on Luhan.

"She was smiling like that, I can't help it." Luhan admitted scratching his nape.

"But the photo came out great. The red cheeks effect." Kris said.

"Is that a compliment or a tease, Yifan?" Luhan doubted.

"How about both." Kris said smirking and Luhan rolled his eyes.

"But to be honest, I think the photos came out really nice, I'm looking forward for the officially ones." Chanyeol said. Everyone nodded agreed.

 

EXO's dorm

"Guys! Yoong is on skype!" Suho shouted.

He was the only one in the living room, the others were in their respective rooms doing their own stuff. After they heard their leader mentioned Yoona's name, they immediately rushed out of their room like wolves. They smiled widely as soon as Yoona's face appeared on their TV screen.

"Annyeonghaseyo cute hoobaes!" Yoona grinned.

"Annyeonghaseyo Yoona/noona!" They greeted in a cheerful voice.

"Sorry that I left so fast just now, I had a meeting with my members." She apologized.

"Ani, it's okay noona." Tao said. The others nodded.

"Okay so I called by is because I wanted to tell you the time we will meet for the hangout, we're going out together right?" Yoona asked smiling.

"Ne!" EXO exclaimed happily.

"I have day off tomorrow. Let's meet at the entrance by 8:30 in the morning, noona will bring you to have breakfast. Is it okay with you?" She asked.

"Uh Yoona...our trainer hyung---"

Before Luhan could even finish his words, "I talked to him already, he approved. Don't worry about that." Yoona told them.

"Ne! Thank you Yoona/noona!" They cheered.

Yoona giggled, "Kyeopta."

"Noona, why did you video call us, isn't it troublesome for you?" Sehun asked innocently.

"Ani, Sehunnie. I video called by to check out on you guys and besides, I can see and inform all of you together." She smiled.

"Right! Each of you remember to bring a set of clothes for tomorrow. And pants that you wear for playing in the water." She said suddenly remembering.

"Why, noona?" Kai asked.

"It's a secret." Yoona said smirking. "Now go to bed now, or else I'll leave without you tomorrow!" She giggled.

"Goodnight Yoona/noona!" They greeted.

"Goodnight hoobaes! Sleep tight!" She said and they ended the video call.

The boys went to bed with happy faces.