Chapter 1 : Meeting them

Yoona and her 12 dongsaengs

----- Year 2011 -----

 

4pm

Yoona just came back from her filming for her CF. She had been filming and shooting all day and hasn't eat anything at all. She could only take some short rest in the van.

*Ahhh finally some time to lay down and relax.* She thought as she slumped herself on the couch in the practice room.

"I should take a short nap first and go feed my tummy, I still have schedule later at 7pm until tomorrow morning." She muttered to herself and sighed.

 

5pm

"Arghhhhh..." Yoona stretched her body. She glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. *An hour nap...hope it's enough for me...*

She stared at the ceiling lifelessly. It had been a long time she didn't go to the company. She was too busy to even stop by to take a look at her members. Every night she would be back at the dorm by midnight when they are already asleep and leave for schedule before the sun even rises. However, she still managed to write some greetings on notes or make breakfast for her members. Her members always nag her for being overworking. "Take a day off and come to us, we missed you" is what the members always say to her, somehow her schedule don't allow it.

Suddenly her stomach growled. *sigh*  "I really need to get something to eat." She got up and went to S.M. cafeteria.

 

In the cafeteria

Almost all S.M. artist were there. Super Junior with Victoria was talking to BoA and TVXQ. 7 SNSD members along Sulli with Luna were eating while talking with Minho, Key, and Onew. Krystal was talking to her elder sister Jessica. Amber, Taemin, and Jonghyun were talking to 12 trainees from the company on the other side. The cafeteria was so crowded it literally looked like a nightmarket.

Suddenly, "KYAAA OMG DID I SEE WRONGLY?!" Yuri's scream echoed the whole cafeteria.

Everyone stopped and looked up, only to see Yuri running up to hug a certain girl.

Yoona got startled by the scream and froze on her spot. She immediately returned the hug when she realized Yuri was hugging her. The other SNSD members went running up to them and had a group hug too.

Their seniors and juniors smiled upon looking at the scene. The members were gloomy for the whole 2 weeks because they hadn't been seeing their deer for a long time.

Jessica had been moody too and Krystal was very worried. She was very happy that her sister finally smiled again after seeing Yoona.

"Who's that, hyung?" The troller trainee asked.

"Is she from S.M.?" The deer trainee asked.

"She is Yoona. Our sunbaenim from Girls' Generation." Their soon-to-be leader answered.

"You don't know how much I missed you!" Taeyeon the kid leader teared up when she finally saw her fellow deer after more than two months. She adores Yoona a lot.

"We missed you so much!" The other members shrieked and teared up too while hugging Yoona so tight as if they were afraid of losing her again.

"I missed you guys too!" Yoona said and hugged them tightly.

"We're here too Yoong!" Changmin called out waving his hand in the air. Super Junior were jumping up and down waving like kids. SNSD finally pulled out from the tight hug.

"Go ahead, everyone missed you. Almost all of them are here." Taeyeon said and the others nodded. Yoona ran to the senior group and hugged them.

"It's been a while Yoong." Yunho hugged her. "Missed you too oppa."

"We missed hanging out with the alligator." Donghae said while hugging Yoona. She smacked his arm and laughed.

"This is way too different from how they usually look." The Chinese panda trainee exclaimed.

"They looked like kids so happy after seeing their parents came home from work." The heart-shaped lip trainee nodded and said.

The trainees were stunned to see this side of their usually very strict sunbaenims.

"Because it's Yoona they're seeing." Their soon-to-be leader answered again.

"I missed you Yoong!" Victoria said.

"Missed you too unnie!" Yoona hugged her.

"Better promise to hangout with me again soon." Victoria gave her a warning look.

"Of course I will when I have free time." Yoona smiled.

"Noona, bogoshipeo." Yoona turned and saw Minho pouting.

"Minho-ah don't pout, noona missed you too." Yoona pinched his cheeks.

"We missed you much Yoona-yah. It's been so long." Yoona hugged Onew and Key. "I missed you guys too." She smiled.

"Yoong-unnie!" Krystal, Sulli, and Luna shouted as they ran to her.

"Aigo I missed you guys." Yoona opened her arms wide to hug them. "Tell us when you're free, unnie will treat you." She continued.

"Better remember your words, unnie." Krystal said and pouted.

"She's so pretty, but what's so special about her making all of them act like this?" The maknae trainee asked.

"She's very nice. You'll know why after you know her." Their soon-to-be leader smiled.

"Hey don't forget about me! I heard that!" Yoona heard someone screaming from the other side.

Yoona turned around and saw Amber waving. She chuckled and walked over to the table.

Amber spread her arms wide and hugged her. "Missed you so much, where have you been for so long?" She asked.

"I was too busy with my schedule." A sad face could be seen.

"You need to rest more, don't overwork." Amber hugged her again.

"Noona." Taemin greeted and smiled.

"Taeminnie, how are you?"

"So far so good noona. We missed you."

Yoona ruffled his hair and smiled. "I missed you guys too."

"Jjong-ah." Yoona called her fellow 90-liner buddy.

Jonghyun glared at her but soon soften when he saw how skinny and pale Yoona had became. He couldn't help but to hug her.

"Hate to admit it, but I missed you, Yoongie. It had been ages since I saw you." Jonghyun said.

Yoona smiled upon hearing her nickname from her buddy. "I've missed you too." She admitted.

"You need to rest more and eat more. You've gotten more skinnier and paler again than I've last saw you." He said holding her shoulders.

"My schedule don't allow me to." Yoona said.

Jonghyun sighed, he was very worried about the deer.

"Call me when you have a day off, I'll bring you out." He patted her head. Yoona smiled and nodded.

"Look who's here." He pointed to a certain trainee.

"Junmyeon?"

Suho stood up and smiled. "Thought you would forgot about me already." He chuckled. "It's been a while, Yoong."

"Of course I wouldn't forget about you. It's been a while." They hugged each other.

The other 11 trainees were shocked to see their soon-to-be leader so close with a female senior. It's totally a rare scene you know. Yoona recognized them and said, "You must be EXO."

They all stood up. "1, 2, 3. We Are One. Annyeonghaseyo, EXO imnida." They bowed.

"They are my soon-to-be members." Suho introduced.

"Yes I know." Yoona smiled. They were confused, so as the bystanders Jonghyun, Amber and Taemin.

"You are Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O., Tao, Kai, Sehun." Yoona said as she pointed each of them.

"And Junmyeon, you are their soon-to-be leader, am I right?" She continued and smiled.

"How did you know?" Jonghyun widened his eyes.

"I even know their real names and more about the group." Yoona said proudly.

"Xiumin is Minseok, Kris is Yifan, Lay is Yixing, Chen is Jongdae, D.O. is Kyungsoo, Tao is Zitao, Kai is Jongin. Xiumin, Luhan, and Kris are actually same age as me. Luhan, Kris, Lay, and Tao are Chinese. EXO is actually subbed into two groups, EXO-K and EXO-M which EXO-K sings the korean version and EXO-M sings the mandarin version. Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O., Kai, and Sehun are in EXO-K, Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Lay, Chen, and Tao are in EXO-M." Yoona said all in once causing all of their jaws dropped.

"Are you okay living here?" She suddenly asked the 4 chinese members.

"Yes sunbaenim, we are getting used to it." Kris said on behalf of them.

"We are same age Kris, just call me by name. And the youngers can just call me noona." She smiled.

"How did you know that much? The 11 trainees just entered the company a month ago and you hadn't been here for more than two months already." Amber can't help but to ask.

"I searched for them." Yoona said and scratched the back of her head awkwardly.

"OMG IM YOONA GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK." Jonghyun exclaimed. He can't believe Yoona already didn't have enough rest and yet she still online searched for the hoobaes.

"Okay okay, I AM resting now remember?" Yoona stuck her tongue out.

Jonghyun sighed and shook his head in disbelief. *This deer seriously.* He thought.

*She knows so much about us, and we don't even know who she is.* The 11 trainees thought and felt guilty.

"Yoong!"

"Yoona-yah!

"Noona!"

They called from the other side. Yoona turned and saw a table of food while they were sitting around.

"Come eat something, you must be hungry, we grabbed some food for you." Taeyeon said pulling her over. The 15 of them joined them too.

"Slow down you little rascal you will choke!" Jessica exclaimed when she saw Yoona eating like a wolf.

"I haven't been eating all day unnie." Yoona muttered still eating like a wolf.

"MWO?!" All of them screamed.

Yoona froze, only to realize she said something she didn't want them to know.

"IM YOONA!"

"Oops." She laughed awkwardly.

"I really need to talk to your manager." Taeyeon massaged her temples and muttered.

"He helped me a lot already unnie, he can't do anything else too." Yoona said. Taeyeon sighed.

"What have you been doing today you alligator?" Leeteuk asked.

"I filmed for a TV series in the morning and then went to Jeju Island to shoot for a CF, just came back at 4pm."

"If only we could share some of your work, then you could rest more and won't be so tired." Seohyun said innocently.

Yoona laughed. "I'm fine, Seo, don't worry." Yoona said patting Seohyun's head with full.

"Noona." Kai called shyly. Everyone was stunned and looked at him.

Kai is a shy boy especially when it comes to girls and people he just met not long ago.

"Why do you need to overwork?" He continued. Yoona smiled weakly.

Before she could even say a word, Suho already said, "It's not that she wants to overwork Jongin. Everyone just love Yoona so much they wanted her in their TV series, CFs and everything."

"Besides, our Yoong is just that impressive." Tiffany said like a proud mother.

"You are too skinny noona." Baekhyun stated as a matter of fact.

Again, before she could even say a word, Yuri already said, "She eats a lot but still she is too skinny, looking at her getting skinnier and skinnier breaks our heart." Others nodded agreeing.

Yoona finally finished her food.

"Don't worry Baekhyun-ah, I'm still alive and kicking." Yoona said and chuckled.

"And Jongin-ah, actually it's fun to be busy, well yeah maybe not this busy, but as long as I'm having some day off soon then I will be okay." She continued and smiled.

Taeyeon passed a bottle of water for Yoona to drink. While she was drinking, suddenly someone shouted so loud, "Yoona-yah!" She was startled and causing herself to choke on the water.

"Omo!" Everyone panicked. Taeyeon widened her eyes and immediately patted Yoona's back.

Chanyeol quickly passed the tissue box to Yoona.

"Thank you Chanyeol-ah." She said smiling. He smiled back showing his wealthy tons of teeth.

"Manager oppa! Yoong almost died because of you!" Hyoyeon shrieked showing her horrified face. The others were trying to hide their laughter.

"Aish I'm sorry, I was in a hurry." Yoona's manager scratched the back of his head and apologized. "Yoona-yah, are you ready? It's time to go."

Yoona raised her eyebrows and glanced at the clock, 6:15pm. She nodded and stood up.

"You still have schedule?" D.O. asked with his owl eyes widened.

"Seriously Yoong?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Uh yeah...I have schedule at 7pm." Yoona said.

"Until what time?" Siwon asked.

"Will you go back to the dorm?" Sunny asked.

"When will all of us see you again?" Yesung asked.

"To Siwon, she will be filming her TV series until tomorrow 9 in the morning. To Sunny, no she won't be back to the dorm for the whole night. And to Yesung, I have no idea." Yoona's manager sighed.

"MWO?!" Everyone including the 12 trainees were shocked and sat up straight. Some even stood up. Yoona was startled seeing the commotion.

"What the hell hyung!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

"All night?" Even Hangeng was concerned.

"Are you kidding hyung?" Kyuhyun asked.

"This is too tiring hyung!" Xiumin and Lay exclaimed. The other soon-to-be EXO members nodded vigorously.

"Wow chillax guys slow down. I know it's hard for Yoona and you all are concerned about it but the good news is, she will be having a week off soon, very soon perhaps, I guarantee." Yoona's manager smiled.

"Remember your words hyung. I don't want to see Yoong all worn out." Shindong said.

"I'm gonna hunt you down every night in your dreams if you break your promise." Hyoyeon said glaring at him.

"All of us will hunt you down." Heechul said smirking evilly.

"Alright guys. Yoona-yah, you really have so many protective siblings." Yoona's manager facepalmed. She chuckled. "We really have to go now, Yoona-yah, I'll wait for you in the van at the entrance."

As soon as Yoona's manager left, they gathered around Yoona.

"Is it really okay for you to film all night?" BoA asked.

"Yes unnie, don't worry, I'll rest more when I'm back." Yoona smiled.

"Beware of your surroundings. Don't wander around in the middle of the night, people will think why is an alligator running around like that." Changmin said and all of them laughed. Yoona hit his arm and laughed too.

"Drink more water and take care, my soulmate." Yuri closed her eyes and hugged her tightly before Yoona leave for her schedule again.

"Come on guys, I'm just away for my schedule, I'm not away forever." Yoona chuckled. "But thank you for being so concerned. Jinjak saranghaeyo!" She threw her arms up to make a heart sign.

"Bye! Take care! See you when I see you!" She said waving and ran out.

Yoona was about to reach the entrance of the building where the van was waiting for her.

"NOONA!" Yoona heard and turned around. She saw 12 boys running towards her. She was confused. "What happened?"

"This is for you." Sehun said handing her a plastic bag. "It's bubbletea. Hope you like it." He smiled.

Yoona took a look inside the plastic bag and smiled, "Thank you Sehun-ah." She said and tip-toed to ruffle his hair.

"This too. We bought it for you, just in case you get hungry while filming." Luhan said handing her another plastic bag.

Yoona peeked in, "It's my favourite kimbap!" she exclaimed.

"We've asked Suho-hyung about it." Tao said shyly.

"And he also said you love kimchi." Kyungsoo said giving her a box of kimchi.

Xiumin gave her a bottle of water, "Remember to drink more water for more energy." He grinned widely.

Yoona was touched. "Thank you for all these, I'm energized now seeing these, and the most important thing is, it's from my cute hoobaes." She smiled.

---HONK HONK---

"Oh I need to get going now." Yoona said.

"Bye noona! Take care!" Lay shouted.

"Rest more!" Kris shouted.

"Bye noona! Yoona!" The 12 trainees shouted and waved.

"Bye hoobaes! See you when I see you!" Yoona said and waved.

As soon as the 12 trainees saw Yoona get into the van and the van drove off, they went back into the building smiling widely.

*You're right Suho/hyung, she's very nice, I like her already.* The 11 trainees thought as they walked to their dorm.