Is it the end?

Being the perfect omega

A/n: Thank you for staying with me for the rest of this story. I never expected so much support for this story so I do want to give all my gratitude who tuned in to this story. Let's all give them happy endings okay?

 

 

---

 

It was blissful, it was like a dream that both Mark and Jackson wouldn't want to wake up from.

 

“Mark, a word?” Yunho called and Mark let Jackson's hand go and went to his father while Jooheon and Minhyuk took the opportunity to talk to him.

 

Both Jooheon and Minhyuk were smiling wide as he approached Jackson and both were beaming proudly to the newly crowned prince consort. Minhyuk hugged the omega as best as he could with his 6 month tummy already protruding well. Jooheon hugged him tightly and sighed as he released the cousin .

 

“Do you think I'll do well?” Jackson asked and Minhyuk nodded at him.

 

“You have the training, and besides, you are to support Mark and not make decisions perse so no pressure” Minhyuk replied and that only made jackson bit his lip in anxiety.

 

'Hey, it is okay, you just need to be there for Mark as best as you can.” Jooheon assured his cousin who sighed even more.

 

“I will try my best.” Jackson replied.

 

“I'm sure you'll do well.” Minhyuk assured him.

 

“Hey, why not start by being honest huh?” Jooheon winked and Minhyuk tilted his head in confusion at his husband's words but Jooheon whisked him away as Mark approached Jackson. Jooheon waved and winked at Jackson before they left the newly crowned prince and his consort talk privately.

 

'Did I miss something important?” Mark asked as he kissed Jackson's cheek.

 

“well, not entirely. But I want to be honest with you Mark.” Jackson said and held both of Mark's hand and looked into his eyes.

 

'You're not breaking up with me are you?” Mark asked nervously but Jackson just smiled at him fondly.

 

“I will not, why would I?” Jackson said and Mark just grinned. “I hoe you won't freak out Mark.” Jackson said as he rubbed his thumb around his alpha's hand. “I fainted earlier.” Jackson said and Mark's eyes widened and tightened his grip on Jackson's hand. “Don't overreact, I got checked by the physician and well,” Jackson paused and smiled at Mark. “I'm pregnant.” Jackson finished and Mark took a few seconds for the words to sink in.

 

“You're... Pregnant?” Mark asked to clarify and Jackson nodded once. “You're pregnant!” Mark shouted in delight and hugged Jackson who was giggling happily while his alpha was gaping and trying so hard to contain the emotions he was experiencing right now.

 

“And Kihyun hyung already gave him a name.” Jackson said and right on cue, Kihyun came to collect them to meet their guests.

 

“Hyunseong.” Kihyun said to Mark who nodded. “Now if you may, your guests are waiting. “ Kihyun said as he led them out of the room and Jinyoung quickly placing a cape on Mark to indicate his position then check the crown on his head.

 

Bambam also placed a cape on Jackson and beamed at him. Jackson nodded with the unspoken question and the retainer squealed before grooming his face to appropriate emotion.

 

Mark bowed as they were greeted with applause and as typical of wedding receptions, they are expected to make a speech and Mark addressed the crowd with a wide smile.

 

“I am deeply gratified that you could all make it despite the weather.” Mark started and then laughed a bit. “Speeches are not my thing but I would really like to just thank everyone for celebrating this day with us.” Mark said and held Jackson's  hand. “I am not even sure how I deserved such a mate but I am really gratified.” Mark continued. “And we were legally mated before this and I do want to bring out the reason why, I did make a huge mistake that I thought I lost Jackson.” Mark's voice cracked and Jackson leaned in closer and run his hand along Mark's hand in comfort. “I really am sorry for what I did to you Jackson, but I am really happy that you still accepted me as your alpha.” Mark said and Jackson quickly pecked his cheek in assurance.

 

 

“And I am really really excited and happy to share something really important to everyone.” Mark gazed into Jackson and smiled widely at his mate. 'We are expecting a child soon.” Mark finished and the guests erupted in cheers and applause. Jaejoong immediately ran to Jackson and embraced him tightly, he was so happy to learn that his son-in-law is already expecting.

 

The celebration commenced soon after, with guests served with dinner and music played to serenade them. Mark and Jackson took a seat on a table with Jooheon and Minhyuk as well as Junhui and Wonwoo whom Mark introduced to them.

 

“You are really charming Prince Jackson.” Junhui remarked and Jackson blushed while Wonwoo clicked his tongue beside his mate. “Stop being insecure or jealous Wonwoo.” Junhui said and Wonwoo just glared at him.

 

It was an awkward silence until jackson laughed loudly, earning surprised stares from the rest. “I'm sorry but why would you be jealous, have you seen yourself in the mirror Prince Wonwoo?” Jackson asked and Wonwoo was silent. “Exactly, that's how you look Prince Wonwoo? Breathtakingly beautiful.” Jackson said then turned to Mark. “Besides, I almost died making Mark love me back, why would I let that go?”  Jackson asked and then Mark smiled and kissed him briefly.

 

'Oh my gosh, you two are gross!” Jooheon remarked, taking his wine and drinking it.

 

“Don't be stupid Jooheon, I am sure you love seeing them in love.” Minyuk said and Jooheon unexpectedly kissed him.

 

“I love seeing you more though.” Jooheon said and Minhyu laughed but kissed him on the lips.

 

Junhui laughed at the royals and turned to Wonwoo who was grinning, he felt relaxed now. “We need to talk later.” Junhui said and Wonwoo nodded.

 

Dinner was delicious and everyone enjoyed them. The party went into full swing as the guests danced and sang all night. Wonwoo was dragged into a library by both Jackson and Minhyuk but he was expecting it even. Wonwoo was served tea and Minhyuk his share of hot chocolate because Myungsoo was craving it and Jackson munching on cinnamon buns because apparently Hyunseong was craving for it as well.

 

“You both are pregnant.” Wonwoo sighed and both nodded.

 

“And you're not, why?” Jackson asked and Wonwoo paled.

 

“Is it because you are insecure?” Minhyuk asked and Wonwoo paled even more.

 

“You are.” Jackson teased and Wonwoo glared at him.

 

“Oh why?” Minhyuk asked, sipping the hot chocolate.

 

“It's just, have you seen Junhui?” Wonwoo asked and the two other omegas nodded. “I don't deserve him.” Wonwoo blurted out.

 

“You deserve him,” Jackson argued. “We all deserve our mates and I am pretty sure Prince Junhui sees  you worthy. He chose you.” Jackson added.

 

“Ah, is it because of your status?” Minhyuk asked and Wonwoo nodded.

 

'I am a lowly son of a scholar.” Wonwoo revealed.

 

“And I am used to be trained as an alpha until I presented as an omega.” Jackson replied.

 

“But wasn't that what made Prince Junhui love you? You were not blinded by his status, nor his looks.” Minhyuk pointed out and Wonwoo looked at them with gaping mouth.  

 

“You think so?” Wonwoo asked and both omegas nodded. “Maybe I am just scared that I won’t live up to what others think a consort for the crowned prince should be.” Wonwoo confessed and both Jackson and Minhyuk gave him supportive smiles.

 

“Everyone has their opinions but what matters most is what your alpha thinks of you. And you can only return the favor by being beside him and supporting him with whatever his decision is.” Jackson said and Wonwoo nodded.

 

“I’m sure Prince Junhui would want to have children too. And Empress Heechul too I assume.” Minhyuk stated and Wonwoo sighed.

 

“Does it hurt?” Wonwoo asked and both omegas laughed at him.

 

“I am sure your alpha will adjust to you to make it pleasurable.” Minhyuk said and Wonwoo choked on his spit making Jackson laugh hysterically.

 

“Trust in your alpha okay?” Jackson said and Wonwoo nodded as they moved into other topics like trade routes and politics.

 

“Oh there you are.” Junhui announced as he found Wonwoo lounging on a sofa in the library, too engrossed to discussions about state matters. “Aren’t you tired?” Junhui asked and Wonwoo looked at his alpha and smiled widely.

 

“I was about to get you.” Wonwoo said then excused himself and bowed to the two princes. Jackson and Minhyuk waved at them and the two left them with smiles on their faces.

 

“If there is announcement of pregnancy in the next four months, wouldn’t be that nice?” Minhyuk asked and Jackson laughed but agreed.

 

“Minhyukkie hyung.” Jooheon called and Minhyuk stood slowly and walked to his alpha. He smiled at him and waved at Jackson who stretched his arms just in time before Mark fetched him.

 

“Had a good talk?” Mar asked and Jackson nodded.

 

“Prince Wonwoo’s rather cute, his insecurities are not that bad though.” Jackson informed his mate who laughed.

 

“I guess they both have insecurities, Prince Junhui did blabber a lot about how he doesn’t deserve the smartest and prettiest omega in his kingdom.” Mark said and they both giggled at how mated couples do have the tendency to be insecure.

 

Mark then paused and looked at Jackson in the eyes. “Promise me, Jackson, Promise me that you won’t hide anything from me.” Mark asked with straight eyes and serious voice.

 

“Gaga.” Replied and Mark blinked fast. “It’s my pet name. My Chinese name in our dialect is Ka yee.” Jackson said and Mark’s lips turned into a wide smile.

 

“Gaga, my Gaga.” Mark repeated and Jackson nodded. “Call me Enen then.” Mark suggested and Jackson smiled.

 

“Enen.” Mark loved how his name sounded off from Jackson’s lips and he pulled him into a kiss.

 

“I love you Gaga.” Mark said and Jackson smiled and responded with a kiss and an I love you too.

 

 

 

------

 

 

Epilogue

 

“Prince Hyunseong, come quickly!” Youngjae said and the prince walked towards the friend with a pout.

 

“I am sleepy Youngjae hyung!” Hyunseong replied and the 13 year old just messed up the prince’s hair. “hyung!!” Hyunseong whined, the 12 year old prince was not pleased with it.

 

 

“Prince Vernon please don’t be so energetic! Why can’t you be like Prince Minwoo?”  Ten year old Minghao, son of Bambam and Yugyeom ran after the nine year old prince who was running down the hall and ignoring his retainer.

 

“Catch me Minghao hyung!” Prince Vernon ran fast but the ten year old wasn’t going to give up and he wasn’t trained hard by Mark himself to give in to the energetic little prince.

                                                                                                                                                         

“Oh, when I get my hands on you, I’ll make sure you won’t even get to swim in the beach. Mark my words Vernon!!!!!” Minghao shouted but laughed as he chased the prince.

 

Meanwhile Mark was overseeing the servants load up luggages on the trunk for their annual summer trip to X-clan’s Dragon island for their vacation when he saw his only potential omega son, Minwoo, walk towards him. Mark smiled at his little boy and picked up the 9 year old like he was still a baby.

 

“Appa, please let me down.” Minwoo pouted and Mark can sense that there is something bothering him.

 

“Tell me what’s wrong Minwoo.” Mark said and Minwoo nodded so mark put him down.

 

“It’s.. am I useless?” Minwoo asked and Mark frowned as his son continued to speak. “Some kids at school told me that you’ll send me ffar far away when I am old enough to mate becase omegas are nothing but baby makers.” Minwoo said with sad eyes and Mark’s heart was aching to see his son, or any omega being called baby makers and useless because of their status.

 

“Listen Minwoo, I will tell you a secret when we get to the island so promise me, promise me you won’t worry about it okay?” Mark said and Minwoo nodded just in time for Jackson to appear with a sleepy Hyunseong, A bouncy Vernon, a smiling Youngjae, a tired Minghao and the ever strict Jinyoung and Jaebum and the easy go lucky Bambam and Yugyeom.

 

“Can someone call the minister of Education? I need to have a brief word before we leave.” Mark asked and Jackson raised a brow.

 

Jackson asked Jinyoung to allow the kids to board the carriage while he turned to Mark with a frown. “Spill it Mark, why call for the minister of education?” Jackson asked.

 

“Someone bullied Minwoo.” Mark said and Jackson was still not letting Mark slip so easily. “I am not going to do anything harsh Gaga, I am merely going to point out to refine Values education and teach kids that omegas are equal to alphas in many ways and they don’t need to discriminate and call out names.” Mark said and Jackson smiled at how Mark has matured over time.

 

“I am proud of you for turning into a better alpha, You would make such a good king in a few years.” Jackson said and then kissed his mate and turned to join the kids in the carriage.

 

Mark talked to the minister briefly and left for the carriage, with the minister promising that he’ll do whatever it takes to enforse proper values education to children of Ahgase.

 

The travel to X-clan went smoothly and by the time they arrived, Changkyun and Mingyu were already waiting with their parents. Minghao quickly ran to Mingyu and the taller was laughing as he hugged the missed friend and truth be told, his future mate while Changkyun shyly approached Youngjae and handed him a single rose. Hyunwoo coughed and Youngjae immediately bowed at him while Changkyun did bow at Jaebum and Jinyoung who approached them.

 

“It won’t take long, I hope you’ve prepared some hefty dowry.” Jaebum teased and Hyunwoo just laughed.

 

“Don’t even challenge Kihyun, Jaebum.” Hyunwoo said and both alphas laughed.

 

“I don’t see Bora.” Jinyoung pointed out.

 

“She’s inside playing with Soyou.” Kihyun replied.

 

The royal family was ushered inside the palace where Minhyuk and Jooheon were already waiting for them, but four new faces joined the newly appointed King of X-clan.

 

“Mark, Jackson. I am sure you haven’t forgotten Prince Junhui and Prince Wonwoo.” Jooheon introduced the two royals then turned to the other pair. “His Royal Highness Prince Jeonghan and his mate, General Seungcheol.” Jooheon introduced them and Mark and Jackson shook hands with them.

 

Mark would have wanted to introduce his family formally but a loud voice boomed from across the hall and a speeding train named Soonyoung, a nine year old prince,  crashed into Hyunseong’s arm followed by a smaller child whose face was red while trying to hold out his smile.  “Hyunseong hyung! You came you came!” Soonyoung was excited. “This is fairy.” Soonyoung introduced the kid who glared at the prince.

 

 

“I am Jihoon.” The fairy boy corrected.

 

‘Same thing.” Soonyoung responded and Mark looked at Jooheon and Minhyuk who just shrugged their shoulders.

 


”We though it would be nice to spend summer at an island, we never though our son would find a potential mate.” Jeonghan laughed then turned to his 6 year old who was being held by an eigh year old retainer-in-training.

 

“It’ll be an interesting summer.” Mark laughed and led his family to their quarters to rest.

 

---

 

Minwoo was sitting on the sand far from where his brothers are playing in the water with Jackson. Mark sat next to his son and took the child and lay him on his lap. “Minwoo-yah, whyare you not enjoying yourself?” Mark asked the prince who sighed.

 

 

‘Are you going to throw me away when I present as an omega?” Minwoo asked and Mark shook his head.

 

“you know, when I was younger, I thought that being an alpha was everything that mattered.” Mark said and kissed his son’s chubby little cheeks. “It’s not really the ase Minwoo.” Mark said and pointed to the people playing in the water.

 

 

“Your uncle Minhyuk is an omega, but he was trained as an alpha, he was strong and he didn’t let his status affect him.” Minwoo nodded. “And your father, Jackson.” Mark said and both looked at the omega splashing water on his two children, his eldest hyunsoeng and Minwoo’s twin brother Vernon. “He is the strongest omega I know, even stronger than I am.” Mark said and Minwoo’s brows furrowed.

 

“How can an omega be stronger than an alpha?” Minwoo asked innocently.

 

“You know Minwoo, there are a lot of things that the books won’t tell you no matter how much you read.” Mark said with a smile. “An omega actually controls the alpha, they are our krypnotnite, and omegas are precious as diamonds.” Mark continued. “but being an omega doesn’t mean you just have to be submissive to your alpha.” Mark paused and looked at Minwoo in the eye. “Being the perfect omega is being who you are no matter what people say about you. It’s about holding your ground and making decision that will benefit the majority more than yourself, it’s about sacrifing your own life for the people you love. Being the perfect omega maybe a myth but Minwoo, it exists, and your father is that perfect omega, maybe not to everyone but for his mate, for me, he is.” Mark said and then kissed Minwoo’s forehead. “One day, when you present as an omega, you’ll find a mate that will see you as his perfact omega and will love you like how I love your father.” Mark finished and Minwoo smiled wide and nodded.

 

“Appa, until I find my mate, can you be my perfect alpha?” Minwoo asked and Mark laughed.

 

“Maybe we need to ask your father if he can share?” Mark hummed and Minwoo started running towards his father.

 

But the sand was uneven and Minwoo tripped on a stone and fell on his knees. Mark was about to help him up when he noticed Donghyun, Junhui and Wonwoo’s eldest son, approach Minwo and helped him up. They introduced themselves and the older decided to accompany the younger towards the water where his siblings were playing.

 

“Ah, I think I may need to pepare a dowry this early.” Junhui chuckled as he approached Mark. Mark looked at the prince and laughed.

 


”I won’t accept a penny less.” Mark replied and extended a hand which Junhui gladly shook.

 

“I’s a beautifull day, are we going to allow just our mates and children to enjoy it?” Junhui asked and Mark grinned as he took off his cotton shirt and went running towards the water.

 

“Oh, look who got the hottest body!” Jackson cat called and his brood was cheering for Mark.

 

“Nah-ah, Junnie has a better body!” Wonwoo cat called, playing with his younger son Renjun near the shore as the for year old was too small to actually swim in deeper waters.

 

‘My Cheollie has a buff body!” Jeonghan said while his lips and Wonwoo threw a towel to his brother-in-law.

 

“Please, aren’t Jihoon and Chan enough?” Wonwoo asked and then pointed out to Minhyuk.

 

“Minhyuk and Jooheon has five children.” Jeonghan emphasized and Minhyuk grinned while taking their youngest Soyou to dip her toes on the old water.

 

“Twins ran in the family.” Minhyuk informed them. “Hey, you should really think of getting another child though because I am pretty sure there would be none left in your care.” Mark gestured to Jihoon building sand castles with Soonyoung and Chan being chased by Vernon.

 

“Well, that can be arranged.” Jeonghan said and ran to Seungcheol and pulled him awy from the guards.

 

“Thank you for being discreet.” Wonwoo mumbled but was surprised when he was hit by water.

 

“Come on Wonwoo, join us.” Junhui remarked and Wonwoo smirked and grabbed Renjun who laughed as they reached the water and the family played happily.

 

Mark ran up to Jackson and wrapped his arms on the omega’s waist and tried to submerge him into the water but Jackson fidgeted and the two ooked like they were doing a water wrestling.

 

Hyunseong and Vernon eventually charged at their fathers and both Mark and Jackson were caught off guard that they toppled over and ended up wet.

 

“Minwoo join us!!” Hyunseong shouted and Minwoo gladly ran to his siblings and splashed water unto their parents.

 

“Donghyun hyung help!!” Minwoo shrieked when Jackson pulled the kid towards him and Donghyun looked at his father for approval before running to save the kid from his parents.

 

------

Fin

 

 

A/N: Happy Birhtday Mark Tuan!! So as my birthday gift, yes I ended this story today ^^

 

Thank you all so much for sticking with me and my angst. I am not sure if the ending was okay given that the story had a lot of angst in the beginning. Maybe I may have lost touched with the story half way but still thank you for sticking with me.

 

I never really expected this scale of appreciation but really, I am grateful to everyone who had been with me until I finish this story.

 

And for curious minds, here are the kids:

 

Mark x Jackson: Hyunseong (A), [twins] Minwoo (O) and Vernon(A)

Jooheon x Minhyuk: Myungsoo (O), Jeongmin (A), [twins] Soonyoung (A) and Wooshin (A), Soyou (B)

Junhui x Wonwoo: Donghyun (A), Renjun (o)

Seungcheol x jeonghan: Jihoon (O), Chan (O)

Jaebum x Jinyoung: Youngjae (O)

Hyunwoo x Kihyun: Changkyun (A), Bora (B)

Yugyeom x Bambam: Minghao (A)

Hoseok x Hyungwon: [Twins] Mingyu (O), Seokmin (A)

 

 

Again thank you so so much ^^ 

This has been Jhengchie officially closing BTPO.