Move

The Fools
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

04 | Move

 

***

 

For the second time, the ship moves abruptly, on the other side. Both have couldn't hold or support into something as they both moved to the side abruptly as well - but this time, their faces aren't close - Jessica's face was shoved to the other girl's chest instead.

 

"KYAAAAA GET OFF OF MEEEEE!!!!" Which resulted for a loud squeal and totally disgusted, Seo Joohyun, as she pushes Jessica away from her through her head? Heck, the latter mindlessly holds her head as well, which drags her to her body. And by this time, their lips connected with each other.

 

"YAAAAAA!!!!" Jessica pushed the other girl immediately off of her and covered , sending death glares towards her. "Idiot! Don't come close to me!" She felt so disgusted and feels like kicking the girl with all her might. But the place is too small for me - it's impossible for her to do. Sending her disapproval death glares is the only she can do, while she's cursing her name inside her mind. She felt so humiliated at the same time, as she bit her lower lip.

 

Seohyun's eyes are so wide as she covered so late - cheeks are turning like a tomato instantly. 'D-Did I crashed my lips with hers? NOOOOOOOOO!!!! THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!!!' she shakes her head furiously and turned away from the blonde girl, while trying to erase what she felt earlier. Though quick, she did felt it. 'This is humiliating!' She keeps on shaking her head, like it's totally the most disgusting thing she had ever experience.

 

Jessica is watching quietly, still couldn't dropped her cold death glares. 'You better pay this for me you little naughty.' She thought, over and over again. And cursing her like she's the hated person she ever had.

 

The playhouse got quite and the people outside are no longer interested, as they returned to focus with their friends.

 

After a while then, their seven minutes ended and that gives the two girls to come out of the playhouse. Everyone are quite as they watch them walking with their heads lowering. Both are walking out of the place rather, didn't even noticed that they're being watched.

 

Hara who just made friends with the two couldn't also give the others a look on their faces - totally embarrassed with what happened.

 

As the two girls parted ways, they suddenly stopped and turn on their heads at the same time, giving each other death glares. But none of them has the gut to scream their frustrations. Instead, they walk away, but with heavy and frustrating steps.

 

 

***

 

 

11:25pm, Seohyun walks out the bathroom with a huge sigh. It's been hours and yet, she couldn't still sleep. The previous happening still lingers in her mind and she doesn't know why. It's only giving her headaches, as she tried desperately to sleep. But now that she's fresh again from her second shower, she hopes her mind would settle already. She couldn't take having sleepless nights just because of it. Otherwise, she'll just kill herself.

 

Lying down on her bed on her chest, she let out another huge sigh, as her eyes landed to the digital clock, that says it's almost midnight.

 

Closing her eyes, she relaxed her muscles and so as her mind, hoping that finally, the dreamland will finally welcomes her. But just after a couple of minutes, she finds herself flipping on her back, staring into the ceiling without blinking. And then, "KYAAAAA WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE MY MIND ALONE!!!! FOR ING SAKEEEE!!! I DON'T NEED YOU IN MY MIIIINDDDD!!!" she freaks out because it didn't help her at all. Not even the second shower and the milk helps her mind calm. Yes, it will, but only for a couple of minutes, as the images of the previous events would still hunt her, like it was some sort of a movie - a horror movie perhaps.

 

Grabbing the pillow in the side, she covered her face and with it, and held the pillow so tight. "Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop itttttttttt!!!!" she ends up throwing her pillow elsewhere and rolls around and around her queen size bed, trying so desperately to stop her mind from stressing about the events. She doesn't know why but it's killing her - it's killing her mentality. Did someone curse her or what? Because she swears, she'll call a witch to curse that person back.

 

It's just too ironic that she's having it when she didn't even had sleepless nights over her breakup. Probably it's because the girl is a stranger and she hates her presence so much. Whereas for Yuri, she liked her before she broke up with her.

 

*thud*

 

She once again had another long sigh, as she finds herself in the floor, feeling so weak and exhausted. "Should I just leave the room and sleep outside? Yeah~ this will not help me. It will only kill me slowly." mumbles her, as she get up and grabs her sweater to wear it. She didn't missed and she also grabs her keys and phone, planning to call her sister, as much as she hated listening to her whiny voice. Having a company at least in the phone would probably help her at this moment of her life.

 

-

 

Could no longer take it, Jessica get off of her bed and went to open the window in her room. Allowing the fresh air from the outside and smell of the ocean takes into her nostrils. "This can't be. I need to stop thinking of that humiliating incident!" she closed her eyes, crossed her arms and relaxes her muscles. Not in a million years she has ever experience this kind of stress - that's giving her sleepless night. Sure, it's the first time a stranger is giving this to her - not even her breakup with Yoona gives her stress. Like it was just a normal thing for her - but not for this one.

 

"Breath in... and breath out... let's do it again... breath in... and breath out." she said as she does what she's saying to herself over and over again.

 

But after good 15 minutes, she suddenly opened her eyes when it once again returns to her mind. "KYAAAAA YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS JESSICA JUNG!!!" she literally screams to the ocean. As if she can hear her frustrations. But at least it made her chest feel a little fine. "Aish!" Closing the window, she returns to her bed and hopes to finally sleep peacefully.

 

However, 30 minutes later, She opened her eyes back and frustratingly ruffles her hair. "The bed doesn't like me tonight." She mumbles, getting off of the bed and grabs her hood shirt in the side of the bed, putting it on and walks out her room - somehow having an idea to visit a bar, where she can have some wine. Probably, it will help her forget the previous events.

 

Just a couple of turns, she found a cozy bar, playing some jazz music. She didn't think it twice and she walks in, happy to see only few costumers inside. It's midnight already though, so most passengers in the cruise are asleep. It's a goos time to relax and forget the bad things that happened to her.

 

She ordered one bottle of red wine and started drinking it alone for the first time.

 

"Whoa~ I didn't know drinking wine can be this good." She smiled to herself before she sips on her glass of wine.

 

The first glass finished which resulted for more glasses of it. Every gulp and taste is like fireworks for her. She couldn't help but get addicted.

 

And she ends up ordering another bottle of wine.

 

-

 

Drunk but still can walk, Jessica however is having a hard time with her visions, because it will blur then it will clear again, like a broken television - it's confusion. Due to this, her walk is zigzag, while she's heading back to her room. Lucky for her and the hallway is empty.

 

Shortly, she arrived in her room, at least for her that reads the room number as 216 which is her room number. She grabs her keys from her pocket and used it to open the door. But much to her surprised, it's already opened.

 

Snickering, she walks inside and mumble stuffs that her drunken state is letting her. She saw a bed and then a couch. But for unknown reasons, she wanted to sleep in a couch this time. So she drags herself there and flops herself with a bounce. "Good night, Disney Cruise, Good Night Seoul, Good night, Korea. Good night Yoona, wherever you are, good night. Good night Krystal Jung, don't think of calling me again... And of course, Good night Appa, Omma and Amber..." She mumbles and closes her eyes, ready to finally have a peaceful sleep when her mind, despite bring drunk crosses about the naughty girl. "Good night, scumbag. Don't yeah ever touch mex or even lay a finger. I will kick your until you lose it! Aish, pale chicken." She unconsciously also greeted her before she slowly drifted into her own dreamland.

 

Unknown to her, the girl she last greeted is sleeping in the bed. She herself is drunk but was able to find her room despite it.

 

 

***

 

 

As usual, Seohyun woke up the following day with throbbing head. But it's unusual for her when she suddenly feels like throwing up.

 

Instinctively, she jumps off of her bed and rushed to her bathroom, throwing up all the food inside her stomach.

 

After a while, her eyes widened when something crossed her mind. "Am I pregnant? Omo, one night stand with Yuri?!" She cupped her cheeks, looking at her reflection with a stunned face. "Wait..." However, her mind slowly flashes back the entire events from the past, including the breakup she had with her tan girlfriend and the fact that she is in a Disney Cruise to forget her alone. So it's not possible for her to have one night stand with Yuri, not even with another person when she recalled she drank all night alone. And not even one person tried to approach her that night. "That's a relief. I'm not ready to be a mother yet." She had another sigh of relief literally.

 

Smiling at the same time, she decided to wash on her face. She noticed how puffy is her cheeks right now, and she definitely knows why. But this time, she learned how to ignore it. Just like she told herself, ignore and forget. There wouldn't be any harm if she does that. Either way, she just accepted the fact that her world with Jessica is just too small.

 

After she finished washing her face, her stomach made a weird sound and that made her walks out her room and headed to the night stand, so she could pick up the telephone and made an order for her breakfast. She also made sure to order tea for her hang over. "Yes, I'll be waiting." She said in her limited English skills and hang up. She was about to go grab her towel when a thud was suddenly heard from the couch, stopping her tracks. Her head turned behind instantly, curious as to what have fallen from the couch. But as she takes a step towards it, she recalls that nothing was there except for a pillow and it wouldn't create a thud if it isn't heavy.

 

Her heart beats started to race as she takes baby steps one at time. Having goose bumps, she's starting to think of a thief or some monster? "No-no-no." She literally shakes her head, to stopped her non sense imagination. But she can't help and runs to the bathroom, get the toilet pump and returns outside. She's holding the toilet pump like a baseball, ready to smack someone's head if she find a theif indeed - worse, a ert.

 

Once she stopped and found a body lying on her chest on the floor, she didn't think twice and she used the toilet pump to hit the latter on the back. "Yah! Yah! Yah! How dare you sneak into my room!" She keeps on hitting her that was waking up the other person.

 

Jessica who felt the pain on her back, quickly turned and luckily got the thing that was hitting her and pulled it off of the other person's grasp, throwing it away instinctively. But that only cause for the other person to fell, towards her. As fast as she can, she rolls over to the side, avoiding the impact of someone falling on her. She hissed as her back hits the other couch.

 

*thud* Seohyun groans as she meets the floor.

 

"Yah! How dare you hit me?!!!" Jessica screamed on top of her lungs. She tried to hit the other person but was denied when the latter was fast from dodging her attack. She however didn't stopped until the latter was able to hold her wrists, stopping her and gives her realizations that the person she is attacking is the same person that had been cursing.

 

"Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter