::oo2::

Bullets & Fragile Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Thursday morning. Last night was crazy. Probably because of ladies night but the club was crazier than usual. She was wondering why. She pushed the white sheet off of her face and she regretted that decision immediately. The sunlight was greeting her eyes brutally. With her squinted eyes, she tried to look at her window. Of course it was opened.

“Miss, you’re going to be late for class.” Then she heard the soft voice of her maid greeting her. She never locked the door for this reason. Because she always asked her maid to wake her up every morning – going to bed in the break of dawn and having to wake up early in the morning for class, she was bound to wake up late – very late.

“Hmm… five… hmmm… minutes.” She mumbled in between her sleep before the voice of her maid bombarded her ears once again. “I’m up! I’m up…” She darted up, eyes still closed shut. Her hair was an utter mess with strands covering her face, she frowned. She was still tired. Her brain was still deep in trance, her soul partially in cloud and another part in her room, pondering on whether or not she should skip her morning class today.

“Miss. Your breakfast time is just cut short to five minutes if you wish to keep on dazing on your bed.” The woman in her late 40’s awoken her once more.

“Yes, Ahjumma. I’m up.” She let out a heavy sigh, forcing her body off of the bed and grabbing the fresh towel from her maid’s hand. “Thank you, Ahjumma. I’ll be down in a bit.”

With that, the other woman let her attend to her business and closed the door behind her. It took her approximately ten minutes in the bathroom and she came out with a fresh face. Guess she was going to class after all. She looked at the clock by her bedside table and it was showing that the time was fifteen minutes after 9 in the morning and she snarled, remembering the fact that her class was not starting for another hour and 45 minutes.

“Damn this old woman… She tricked me again.” She grinded her teeth together in annoyance before tossing the wet towel in the laundry basket, heading towards her walk in wardrobe.

Yes she had everything from LV to Gucci, but she settled for Uniqlo’s jeans and a comfortable Soda’s black and grey sweater. No accessory for her today but the weather seemed slightly chilly, so she grabbed an olive colored beanie from the headwear section of her wardrobe and her worn out cream Converse high. She looked normal – almost like the girl next door.

Shoving everything into her college backpack, she finally reached for her college ID hung on the wall over her study table.

MIN RANA

BUSINESS FACULTY

The girl DJ named Cheshire from last night was actually the same person as this Min Rana. This was the double life that she was living, but if you’re into details, she was actually living a triple life, because she was very good at keeping secrets. Especially regarding the fact that she came from a family of high profile – included into the 0.1% circle of Korean, the family that owned Divine Corporation, a monster electronic company. It ranged from television, household machineries and their benchmark product, Divine Smartphones collection.

But Min Rana, she never thought herself as a part of a part of the company. She never saw herself as the rightful heir to the throne. She was not by any chance blood related to her parents. She was adopted into the royalty. That was the main reason why her Pradas and Birkins never got to see the lights. She never thought she deserved any of it although her parents told her over and over again that they never considered her as an outsider. She was always the daughter of her parents. But Rana knew better, none of these belonged to her. One day, when the company is passed down to her older brother, she will get nothing because in the end, she was just the adoptive daughter. So she better open her eyes and act like a normal girl from a normal family right from the start.

Rana skipped down the stairs and grabbed a piece of toast from the table. The dining table was big, enough to fit 6 people but she always had her breakfast alone because she was living alone in the huge hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter