She Needs to Leave

Let me love you till you love yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Chanyeol*

 

The rest of the week had gone by without many problems surfacing. Chanyeol was still nervous whenever he was near Haneul, but it wasn’t as bad as before and he was able to get his words out and be more comfortable.

 

They greeted each other in the morning and often wished each other a good lunch. Chanyeol was beginning to feel that they could become friends eventually. That was until Baekhyun came back.

 

Once the week of Baek’s trip was finished, the first thing his friend did was come over to his house and spend the afternoon with him. Chanyeol had filled him in with the school work that he had missed and they had played games for a while. After Chanyeol had lost to Baekhyun for the nth time in Rocket League he decided that he had enough and slumped in his bed.

 

“Baek… I need to tell you something” He said while thinking of how to put things.

 

“Well then tell me,” said Baek as he went to sit beside Chanyeol.

 

“Well, you see…while you were gone...we got a new student in the class…”

 

“Chanyeol while are you so adamant on telling me this?” Baek said while laughing at his flustered friend.

 

“ThenewstudentisagirlandshesatonyourseatandshesprettycuteandIthinkIlikeher”

 

“Ok, you’re gonna have to say that again because I did not get one word out of what you just said”

 

Chanyeol huffed and closed his eyes while sitting up. “I said, the new student is a girl, she sat on your seat, and she's pretty cute. I kind of like her too” He whispered the last part.

 

Baekhyun stiffened.

 

“Hey what’s wrong Baek”

 

“What? oh, nothing, I-I was just thinking” Baek said as his eyes wandered around the room.

 

“Hey, you know what, I’ll see you in school tomorrow yeah?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter