Final

Play along
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The restaurant is filled with people chatting to themselves on various topics. At one corner a boy with onyx locks and fair complexion fiddles with his fingers as he squirms in his seat waiting for the other to arrive. It's been 40 minutes already but no sign of his apparently-supposed-to-be-date. 

Capturing his lower lip with his teeth he cranes his neck towards entrance of the lavish restaurant searching for any sign of his date. 

"Sir would you like to order?"a waitress in a smart posh uniform asks him offering a smile.

"Actually I'm waiting for someone, could I take some more time?" The male says as his eyes drift from the waitress to the door.

"Absolutely sir. We'll be at your service when you need" she bows her head and retreats to the kitchen.

Oh Sehun looks down to his lap wondering where in the world could his date  possibly be. It's now about an hour for now. The waitress returned at irregular time intervals to ask him if he was ready to order but Sehun kept apologizing and asking for more time.

After a little while he was getting tired and he felt terrible just sitting there looking like a kicked puppy. Every time he accidentally locked gazes with another person in the restaurant a look of sympathy passes their expression but Sehun just smiles and turned away as he began to feel worse.

"Where is he? He probably stood me up. Oh god why did I agree to this?"Sehun muttered under his breath as he kept staring at the flower arrangement and cutlery on the table.

Finally deciding that he waited long enough. Sehun stood up to leave, as he side stepped to leave the table a hand held on to his wrist.
Startled Sehun turned and was met with tan skin, plush lips curved into a warm smile and platinum blonde hair.

"Sorry babe, traffic was bloody bad and coach kept us late" the blonde boy said as he pulled Sehun close. Sehun was flabbergasted because he has never seen this boy before and he doesn't think he'd ever seen anyone this handsome.
The sun kissed boy rapped and arm around his waist.

"My name is Jongin, just play along yeah? Because who ever stood you up is a ing douche" he says whispered into Sehun's ear clearing his confusion.
Jongin urged Sehun to sit down while taking a seat opposite to him. Sehun thought playing along wouldn't hurt anyways.

"Hi sorry about the abruptness of that I just thought that-"

"It's alright thank you by the way. I'm Sehun" he  cut Jongin off offering him grateful smile.

"Well Sehun nice to meet you" Jongin said while smiling ear to ear.

After ordering two meals Jongin started a conversation that flowed into different topics, some totally unrelated to the other. At one point Jongin mentioned that he wanted to do the following things before he died
1. See a black Chinese man.
2. Know what colour mirrors are
3. Eat a burger that looks exactly like the one in T.V.
4. Throw a party with fake alcohol to see how many people act wasted.
Needless to say Sehun had a lovely time with lots of laughs. Jongin seem to enjoy making Sehun smile and laugh and be happy in general.

"You know before now you liked someone ran over puppy and I thought someone as pretty as you shouldn't look like that and I was right you look beautiful smiling" Jongin smiled as blood rushed up to Sehun's cheeks making him laugh awkwardly.

"We should get going, it's already late" Sehun said as he stood up to leave and gestured Jongin to come.

"Yeah okay"

It was about 10:00 pm in the night and the two men were walking down the street talking about what ever came to their mind, Sehun answers every ridiculous question Jongin asks. 

"Do you think pigeons have feelings?" Jongin asked acting serious. Snorting out a laugh Sehun covered his mouth to stifle it but ended up failing miserably.

" haha um I don't know maybe?" Sehun shrugged as he tried to control the grin from spreading , his eyes shaped into crescents as he beams at Jongin.

"You say a lot of ridiculous things don't you Jongin?" Sehun asks as he looks over to Jongin who is displaying a sheepish smile,
"Not to brag or anything but I don't even need alcohol to say stupid things and make bad decisions"

"Oh my sweet jumping baby pumpkins. You really do-" Sehun's breath hitches as his reply gets cut short. He seemed to be paralyzed as he stares ahead of him. Jongin detects the muted aura as he follows the dark haired boy's gaze up front where two figures appear. Squinting at the silhouettes he can tell one is really tall and the other not so much. He shifts his gaze back to Sehun who has a wavering gaze and a bitten bottom lip.

"Sehun-ah what's wrong?" Jongin inquired softly as fitted his hand with Sehun's. The said boy lowers his head bangs falling over his eyes as he turns and tugs Jongin's arm in a unvoiced "let's go"

"Hey look it's the pipsqueak"
The tall guy exclaims. Jongin doesn't know who this guy is but he doesn't think it's one of Sehun's school friends.

"What're you doing here ?at this time?" The shorter guy with a gruff voice asks.

"Woah dude, I think our guessing is right maybe the really is a . Hey man how much did you pay for a piece of that?" The taller and apparently unintelligent one asks lips forming a dirty smirk.

"Yeah cmon spill. I'd like get a piece of that too" the short one adds.

Sehun's hands are clenched into fists as his gaze does not lift but you can see by the tightly locked jaw that he's having a hard time tolerating these guys. 
Finally looking up Sehun forces himself to calm down.

"I'm not a e. I'm just going home so if you please let us mind our business we'll be on our way" he says smiling tightly as he grips on to Jongin's arm and he makes a move to leave.

"Not so fast, I mean we still didn't receive our service sooo..."

Jongin's patience was running very low at first he kept quite to see who these guys were to Sehun now that he knows there definitely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter