Twice is Drunk???

10th Member

((a/n)) This following story has been a draft even before we reached chapter 40. I cannot just throw this away so I edit it a little bit aaaaand...... Enjoy~


 

 

[9: 00 PM]

This evening all Twice members are sitting in the living room. Everything has been prepared, including some snacks and...... Alcohols.

"Finally, we are going to celebrate our failure at Inkigayo! Yeaaaaaah....!!! I am so happy," Nayeon shouts sarcastically.

"Oh c'mon, Nayeon, no need to mention that!" Jihyo complains.

"Nah, don't listen to him! She just wants to get drunk."

"Haha... Shut up, Jeongyeon!"

I look at Tzuyu. She looks kinda awkward. She said to me that originally Jihyo didn't agree with this idea. She was afraid that the managers would find out about this but, somehow, it's happening now.

"Have all the bottle opened?" Nayeon asks Dahyun who gets the task to serve the drinks. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are helping her. 

"Yes," She answers.

"Okay, let's get started! Give me a glass, Dahyun-a!" She asks as she is opening a bag of chip. I don't know why they decide to drink it with chips (?) I thought people get drunk while eating meats or something like that. I'm not sure tho. Anyway, the others start to follow Nayeon. Everyone gets a shot, even Mina, or the maknae line, and Sana. Not Tzuyu tho.

Neither do me.......

"Wow Ju, you haven't touched anything yet!" Jeongyeon notices it.

"I.... I'm really sorry but I don't drink," I answer her.

"Duh, we all DID not!" Jeongyeon says as she is pouring the drink into a glass then brings it to me. "Drink it, hurry!" She is standing in front of me, waiting. I'm really planning not to drink tonight. But as I've predicted, it will be hard to reject them. I don't wanna be excluded to the group. "Go on, girl! What are you waiting for?" She forces me.

Mina, who is sitting beside, whispers, "Just drink it a little, Ju. It's okay, it won't make you immediately get drunk." Maybe Mina is right. At least, I want the members to see me drink it, although if it's just once. I hope they won't ask me to drink some more after that. After that spell from our penguin girl, I finally gulp it into my throat. Ugh, it tastes so weird! Suddenly, everyone cheers. I just realized they are all focusing on me. That makes me a little bit embarrassed.

"How about we cheer for Haeju?" Momo takes her glass up. "For our new member!" Everyone then follows her.

"For our new family!"

"For our new bish!"

"Hahahaha!"

"Cheer!"

"Cheeeeer!!!" Everyone drinks their drink. I see Jeongyeon is still watching me, from afar now, so I force myself to drink. I just hope this is my last shot.

 

Unfortunately, it's not.........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[X: XX PM]

Hahahahahahaha! Jeongyeon is so funny! No, everyone is so funny tonight. Yeah, Jeongyeon becomes funny is kinda impossible. Ugh, why is Sana's arm on my shoulders? "Take it away from me, girl!"

"Aaaaanggg~ Whyyyyy?" She answers.

"I don't knooooow. I'm tired of you!"

"Haha pabo drunk Haeju!" She hits my head softly. Maybe not softly, I just cannot feel anything right now. It's just so funny to see Momo standing on the sofa with Nayeon. The music is so loud gosh... They are all crazy!

 

Damn it's getting dark! Ohh... It seems like they are talking about dirty stuffs now. Haha yeah, that actor is so handsome. I agree so much! I hope he lives in the dorm with us now, oh my goooosh that would be awesome haha! It's good that Dahyun and Chaeyoung have fainted now. They are too young to understand what the unnies are talking haha! Ow ow, why is Nayeon telling Jihyo to strip? Ahh... it's just her shoulders. Laaaaaame! Ah yeah girl, now it's great! Oho, the others follow..... Hahahaha they all look so y from here. So dumb! Wait wait, Nayeon..... Hoooo~ Keep it, girl! Ahaha... Now why are they all checking me secretly, each of them? 

Momo is approaching. Oohh.... What is she gonna do? Sana straights her back, giving the sign for her to stay away. I'm glad she is protecting me. If she's not here, probably Momo has eaten me down haha! By the way, since when Sana sitting beside me? Time goes so fast indeed....!

 

"Ju~? Ju~?" Sana calls my name every 2 seconds. Staring at her face makes me feel abnormal. I'm fine but the spot on her lips makes me visualize how it fits in my mouth. Showing off each other legs is fine but imagine if she climbs me. Those big strong legs.... Or if I'm on her. Actually, I am! Only my face tho, looking at that mouth making a shape to kiss me. Smelly, yes. Should those lips touch mine? I get back to my spot, try to make everything less sensual because Sana is a friend. Just friend. Best. Forever.

"Juuu~?" No need to wait too long, she is already on my body. Her waist is pressing me. Gosh, she is so ugly from down here! But her lips are really tempting. Red... Plump.... I'm touching it with my finger haha! She smiles. Blushing. Then she closes her eyes and shapes her lips. This is it. Yeaahhhh..... Come to me~

 

"STOP IT!" Sana's body is pulled away from me. It's Tzuyu! She is trying to save my life hohoho...

"What are you doing, cutie? Jelly??" I ask her. She is so tall. Maybe because she is standing and I'm sitting on the sofa. Duh, of course she is tall. What am I talking about?

"You are too drunk, Unnie, let's get out of here!" She picks me up. 

"I'm not druuuuunk~" I say while poking her soft cheek. Maybe I should kiss it.

"Tzuyu, where are you going? Don't bring her away!!!" Jeongyeon yells at her. She obeys it and just moves me to sit near Chaeng and Dubu instead.

 

Haaah... Now Sana is so far away from me. She looks flustered. Momo and Nayeon are making out on the couch. That's gross! Eww.... That gives me an idea tho. "Heeey b*tches, I have an idea!"

"What idea, Juuuu?!"

"What is it, Unnie? Are you okay?"Tzuyu asks me.

"Hic! I'm okay, Cutie. Now I have an idea. A game!"

"Wow, a game!"

"Yeaaaaah~"

"How about...." I'm trying to tell my idea. But what was it? Ah, forget that. I have something better...."Let's separate Twice!" I say.

"Huh?"

"Yeah, because there are 10 of us now, how about we make it into 2 groups instead of just one? 

"What are you talking about?

"I agree with Jujuuuuuu~"

"Do you mean making subunits? Just like Sechskies, Black Kies, and White Kies?" Tzuyu asks.

"Aww..... Who do you wanna kiss, Tzuyu? No no! Just..... Who need 10 people if can have only 5 people right?" Wait, does that even make sense?

"Actually that's a good idea! We never divide our selfs into two groups before," Mina answers.

"If Mina agrees, I agree."

"Me too!"

"If Haeju agrees, I.... Wait... Haeju, do you agree?" Sana asks me.

"Of course I agree, dummy! This is my idea. Now Tzuyu, prepare some paper and pen, write our names aaaand--"

"I get it, Unnie! Wow, you're so interesting when drunk like this," She says before leaving. After a while, she comes back. Ohh.... I feel so dizzy. She puts some papers on the table, writes our names on it, folds and shuffles it. "Okay, let me draw it...... First person on group one: HAEJU!" Tzuyu exclaims excitingly.

Me?

Tzuyu continues to open the paper. "The second person is........"

 


((a/n)) 

Okay, let's pause it here!

Now I'm gonna draw it for real. Let's make the sub-unit totally random! I'll use a number generator from google. The first four numbers will be on Haeju team. Nayeon is number one, Jeongyeon is two, and so on until Tzuyu who is number 9. Now, let's see what we're going to get. I'm nervous too, guys, this is so random! >.<

Anyway, here we go...................


 

Here we go.......

 

"Second person: Me, TZUYU!!!" Tzuyu says as she opens the paper with her name on it.

Wow, this is great so far. I get the best member of the group yeaaahhhh!

"Aaaah I'm jealouuus! I wanna be on Haeju's team too~" Sana says.

 

Tzuyu doesn't care and opens the next paper. "Third person: MINA Unnie!"

AWESOME! Okay, two people left. I hope Sana and Tzuyu are not on the same team. It will be troublesome. Also, I hope I get Jeongyeon because she is smart. Anyway, let's see......

 

"The fourth: JIHYO Unnie!" Whahahaha that's so unexpected! Okay, the last person. Please be Jeongyeon, please be Jeongyeon..........

 

"And the fifth is......." Tzuyu opens the last paper so slow. Ahh that makes me so nervous! "Wow...."

"WHO IS IT, TZUYU???!!"

"It's MOMO!" Ohhh.............. 

 

Interesting!

 

"That means Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Sana, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung are on the other team."

"Yeah....."

"Ah nomuhae! I wanna be on Haeju's team. Tzuyu, you are cheating, aren't you?"

Tzuyu doesn't answer Sana's question.

"Okay, now what are we going to do with this divided groups?!

"I don't know.... I don't think it that far," I tell them.

"Hhh.... Epic fail, Ju!"

"Hahahaha!" Everyone laughs, so do I. I don't know if we will continue this game later. This is so fun tho. 

 

 

 

I LOVE THIS EVENING!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[5: 00 AM]

I wake up too early. 

Argh, my head! I hope there's no schedule early this morning. I just want to get more sleep. But I'm so dizzy that makes me cannot go back to sleep. I get up from my bed. Now, what should I do?

"Tzuyu-a....." I call her while sitting on the edge of her bed, shaking her body. She doesn't budge at all. Her eyes are closed so tight and her body is in a very comfortable position. I guess she is in a really deep sleep. She does not faint, right? I remember that, usually, Tzuyu likes to stay up late at night. She prefers to sleep at day, between our schedule. Sometimes, I'm so angry with that bad habit. It's not good to force our self to awake at night. Anyway, our prank princess is sleeping tight right now. Maybe I shouldn't wake her up. Argh! Suddenly, my head gets stingy. I feel so heavy yet I think I need to recover myself as soon as possible.

I need to find something to cure myself.......

[5:09 AM]

I open Sanayeon's room carefully. Different with our room, this one's lamp is never turned off. Nayeon and Sana are already asleep too. I cannot remember a thing about last night except the fact that I was drunk. I'm sure of it. Ask my head. Surprisingly, nothing bizarre happens in this room, like.... Maybe Nayeon and Jeongyeon doing..... Ehm, nevermind! I'm glad the only weird thing in this room is the scattered underwears. But, well, it's always like this.

Nayeon is hiding behind her pillow, curling up. Looking at her reminds me of babies that she always likes. She is sleeping like she owns the night. Nayeon..... Nayeon is just someone that I can relate the most. I don't know, I feel like she can understand me the most, vice versa. Maybe because we are on the same age. Oh, if she is sleeping like this, that means there's no schedule today, right? Yessss! 

Sana, on the other bed, is sleeping in a really weird shape. She doesn't look comfortable at all. The pillow is supporting her neck and her head is hanging on the upper side. Her hands are crossed on her stomach while her legs are opened so wide. It's just like her way of thinking, random. But if you really know her, you will understand that she's not that random. Many things can affect her weird way of speaking. But, once you get used to it, pretty much you can understand her well easily.

Anyway, I know I can't change how Sana thinks, but at least let me fix her sleep position a little bit. I lift her head gently and move the pillow so her head can comfortably lay on it. Thank God, she's not awake. "Sleep tight, Little squirrel," I whisper after kissing her forehead. I can't help but do it.

[5:28 AM]

"Haeju.... What are you doing....?" A voice surprises me from behind. It's Chaeyoung.

"Oh... Mm... Nothing, Chaeyoung-a. You're not sleeping?"

She looks so sleepy for me. She's rubbing her eyes with one hand and the other holds a pink plastic glass of water. Her hair stands and looks so messed up. "I'm going to...." She mumbles. "You?"

"Yeah, me too, I guess....."

"Okay......" She says before walking back to her room. I follow her quietly to see what Dahyun is doing. Usually, Dubchaeng sleeps the earliest among us. Before Chaeyoung closes the door, I peek at the inside. Near Dahyun, a black thick book is seen. I guess she is still reading before sleep. Different with Chaeyoung who is just enough with her phone and earphone. Her playlist, however, is unique. It's not just I don't know most of the songs she has there, but I can't understand them as well. I guess we just have different tastes. Meanwhile, Dahyun's phone is mostly filled with instrumental songs. Those, and some slow songs. She may be loud and energetic all the time but she's actually so melancholy inside.

"Good night, Chae." She says the same to me afterward. 

[5:35 AM]

Mina is sleeping with slightly opened. It's funny because she's the quietest person in the group. She doesn't open that often when awake. I really like seeing her talking. Yes, just simply talking. To me or to anyone. I really love looking at her from afar. She is so adorable. She is also naughty sometimes, you know?

I don't want to come in because I'm afraid to wake Jihyo up. She's easily wake up. I can't see her face as she's facing the wall. I can only her . Oh no, what I'm thinking? Forget it Forget it!

I touch the heart spot on my chest. I can feel it racing.

[5:51 AM]

I turn off the TV. There's nothing interesting to watch there. I'm so bored. And still dizzy. My phone is still charged, so I don't want to use it just yet. I don't want to get some snacks either. It looks dark and dangerous..... I lay back on the couch, staring blankly at the ceiling.

"Haeju, you're up?" A girl walks toward me. I fix my position so she can sit beside me. "Were you watching something?"

"Did the TV wake you up???" I ask back.

"No.... It's fine. I wasn't sleeping," She says. I give her the remote. "No, thanks." I see her bringing a bowl of soup. She takes a spoon, blows it and feeds me.

"What is that?" I say after tasting it.

"I think you know that this is a soup."

"Yeah, I know. I'm just.... So.... Confused right now....."

"It's okay, dear, it's called the hangover. Thanks to you, we can meet at this moment."

"What do you mean?"

She smiles.

 

"Haeju...." She calls my name.

"Yeah?"

"Do you like your new friends?"

"Twice? Of course!"

"Why?"

"Well, they're fun!"

"Go on."

"I... I always dream to have a group of friends. I like bonding with people but I'm a socially awkward. You know, so is Sana! That's why lowkey I'm biased to her. I also love Tzuyu because she makes me feel so normal. With her I can talk about anything, expressing anything without feeling insecure of being judged. She is perfect for me!" I tell her excitingly. Still hangover tho. I feel really bad.

"Mhm...."

"......Momo is so innocent but hot. Jeongyeon is so smart and wise. Kinda ignorant outside but so caring inside. Ohh... Everyone is lovely, actually. I can do this all day but, in the end, they are all great. I love them!"

"Love? I wonder who you love the most......." She mumbles as she's moving to my side. "I'm proud of you, Haeju."

"Why?"

"I envy you, Dear...."

"Why?"

"May I hug you?" She asks.

I tilt my head without realizing it. I look at her, I'm confused, yet she hugs me anyway. "Many people love you. So many people out there. Including myself."

I hug put my hands on her back. She's cold.

"Never be afraid of what's coming, okay? Just be yourself. We all believe in you."

"Okay.... Who... Who are you?" She releases me after hears me asking that. She is....

 

.....Crying?

 

"Drink the soup."

"Is there something wrong? Why do you shed a tear?" I ask. "Sorry....."

"Just drink the soup." I listen to her and drinks it up in one-shot. She takes my hand. "How is it?"

"I feel dizzy. I want to sleep....." I cannot hold my body anymore. I fall on the couch. It hurts but I let it be. I can vividly feel her coming closer to my face and kisses my hand. Is she Tzuyu? She is tall. Why was I talking about Tzuyu with Tzuyu?

"I'm not Tzuyu. Now, please sleep." I close my eyes like something forces me. I can feel she hugs me again for the last time. Last time?

"Yup, I need to go."

"Don't....." I mumble.

"Kyaaaaaa who's that??!!!" I hear someone's screaming. Heavy voice, must be Jihyo. "What do you do to Haeju???!!"

"See? I need to go," She says.

"No......"

"Don't worry, I will always be around. But for now......"

I can hear Jihyo is coming. "Haeju, are you okay?! Who's that guy??? HAEJU!!!" She shakes my body. It's so heavy, I can't open my eyes anymore. I let myself fall into the dark, approaching a light on the bottom of the pit. I feel so comfortable. Really comfortable. Really REALLY happy. Now let me take a rest for a while.........

 

 

 

.....See you.



((a/n)) I miss you, guys! This chapter contains a few spoilers for the next session. Please look forward to it, please please please please >.<