Me vs J-line [Part 4 End]

10th Member

I don't see Mina that much since our last performance. Apparently, she's with the other staffs trying to manage this event. I feel guilty because I can't help her. She must be tired there. She's now managing the voting session. Me, Tzuyu, Sana, and Momo can't come close because we're the one who will be voted. But yeah I know, Mina is there and I'm wondering if J-line is trying to cheat. If it's true then I guess I have no option but to be punished by them later. I just hope one day they can change how they see me.
After the voting, Mina comes back to join the J-line. While the staffs are counting the result, Onces are entertained with Dahyun and Chaeyoung. They are singing 'Like a Fool' accompanied by an acoustic play and two more songs. This is my first time watching Twice sings a slow song live and they do it really well. By the way, I just realize that Nayeon and Jihyo are not here. When I ask Tzuyu, she says that Nayeon has a dental appointment and Jihyo is with her.
Finally, Dahyun comes back as an MC to announce who's the winner of this competition. Me vs J-line, who's gonna win? Deep down I really hope I can win it, that way I'll get a chance to speak and they will listen to me. I just want to apologize and to be friends with all of the members, including MiSaMo.

Suddenly Dahyun calls my team and Sana's team to join her up on the stage. I see a staff gives her anenvelopep contained the result of the voting. After heating the ambience, Dahyun finally announces the voting result. I'm so nervous!!! So is everybody. And we all are surprised when she says that it's tied.....

14 vs 14. It's really tied! No one wins!!!

I can't believe what I just heard. I mean, how can it be?? The result is even included with the voting from the members (Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung)! I really can see that every Onces are happy because they have no idea what's actually happening. It becomes so crowded with their cheering to us. I'm shocked! I immeadiately look at Sana and she's being proffesional by mantaining her smile. Even when Dahyun interviews her she answers it so good without revealing anything. So does Tzuyu when Dahyun asks her. Everyone is happy today and the event is closed neatly. After helping out the staffs a little bit, we all come back to the dorm. I guess that will be the place we're going to end everything's going on between me and the J-line.
I'm so scared.......

***

Jeongyeon gathers all of us in the living room. Nayeon and Jihyo haven't comeback yet. Except both of them, now every members know the problem. No one dares to talk that evening because Jeongyeon looks so mad.
"Honestly I've expected something like this will happen," Jeongyeon breaks the silence. "Haeju's addition to Twice has made a big controversy outside there. Even some of the Onces dislike her, we know that. And when I see the fact that Haeju is older than all of us, and she also isn't good at interacting, I know some of you will instantly dislike her. But should that disrupt our group like this?" She sounds really dissapointed about it. I really want to talk, but it's like words are stuck in my throat. I can't believe she's younger than me and yet she sounds so mature. I would say she has the charisma of a leader.
Jeongyeon speaks again. "I am also really dissapointed from you, guys," she says it as she approaches J-line. "Just because of this problem much people spend their time and energy to work for you. This is.... This is just so childish!" Jeongyeon backs to her spot. She throws herself to the couch behind her. "Now I will let you guys decide what to do after this. We are all adult here so I believe you all know what's the best to do. I have faith in 5 of you: Momo, Sana, Mina, Tzuyu and Haeju!"

Everyone becomes so quiet again. No one's dare to look at each other. Suddenly Momo says,"Haeju, Tzuyu, I'm sorry. I... I........."
"I want our group and Haeju group vote for the tie breaker!" Sana cuts her with a louder voice. I immediately raise my head up as I'm surprised to hear that. "Me, Mina, Momo, Tzuyu and Haeju will vote to decide who will win. Rule is a rule. A competition is a competition. It needs to be solved fairly." She talks assertively
"But Sana..." Momo tries to stop her.
"Deal!" I stand up from my sit. "Let's end it fair and square!" I say. Sana then smirks to me.
"Good. Chaeyoung-a, give us pens and papers. Hurry!" Chaeyoung enters the room as she's commanded by Sana. She comes back with ripped small pieces of paper and some colouring pens. She then distributes it to us. "The options are 'Sana team' or 'Haeju team'. Dahyun can collect the paper afterwards," Sana says.

Now everyone's busy with their paper. Actually, I really don't know what to write. I know Tzuyu will vote for our team until the end. Momo and Mina can be still support Sana, especially after her becomes so scary like that. If I vote for Sana as well, I will probably make Tzuyu looks so bad in front of her unnies. Also, I still need to win this so I get a chance to say what I really think about MiSaMo. After thinking a while, then I've decided to vote my team eventhough our winning is almost impossible at this point. It will be awesome if Momo or Mina vote for us.........

Dahyun collects our paper. I peek at Jeongyeon. She doesn't really care with what's going on and playing with her phone instead. Dahyun and Chaeyoung crawl near to the TV so everybody can see them. Dahyun opens the first paper. "Sana," she announces. Then Chaeyoung makes '1 : 0' shape with her hands. Tzuyu reaches my hand and holds it tight.
Dahyun opens the second paper. "Haeju," she says. Must be my paper. I peek at the J-line. Mina and Momo look so nervous, but not Sana. She's so calm and I wonder why. I hold my breath as she's opening the third paper. "Haeju team!"
It's 2:1 for me now! I become really nervous than before. 'Is it really possible to win?' I think to myself. But before I realize it, Dahyun has opened th fourth paper and shouts,"Sana team!". Then I release Tzuyu's hand. I speak to myself, 'Haah.... I know it's going to be this way. I shouldn't hope the opposite. I think it's fine anyway if I--'
"Haeju team!" Dahyun exclaims as she is surprised with what she reads. "The winner is Tzuyu and Haeju..................."
Chaeyoung makes '3:2' with her hand. She looks shocked too, so is Jeongyeon in the corner. I see the same expression in Tzuyu, Mina, and Momo's face.

Sana stands up calmly and approaches me. She reaches my shoulder to make me stand. After a little pause, she whispers to me,"Haeju-ssi, I'm sorry...."
I get it now! She is the one who votes for us! Suddenly I hug her and cry out loud. "NO SANA-SSI, I'M SORRY... I AM SORRY...... MINA, MOMO, TZUYU I AM SORRY!!!" What I know after that is everyone hugs us. 
Everybody becomes so emotional. Jeongyeon then treats us pizza and we're eating peacefully and cheerfully. That evening I promise myself to never leave these great people forever :')

***

After that, I become so much closer with Sana. It's actually good having someone that can cheer you up everyday. We practice together, eat together, do v-live, and much more stuffs. Onces notice that and they make some fan-fictions about us. They call us 'Saju', the abbrevation of Sana-Haeju. It also can be define as 'a lucky couple'. It's so fun reading Saju fanfics because they make us look so cute. >.<
But still, the ship of me and Tzuyu have the more 'rated M' fan fictions. There are 'rated M' fanarts as well hahaha! If I'm not wrong, they call us 'JuYu' (or is it 'Yu Ju'?). Anyway, I'm really glad now that I'm close, not just with the J-line, but all the Twice members. Maybe if this conflict never happens, I would be still struggling to get close to them. All I know now is I love them all and they love me too <3