Lost in Twiceland

10th Member

It's so crowded here yet nobody recognizes us.

All I can see are white-skinned foreigners. Some of them are Asian, but still, they don't really care about us. It's like we are total strangers for them, so are they for us. It's good that Mina is here because she can speak English well. If it's about learning language, she is so much better than me. Ah, Jihyo is good too, but I think Mina's pronunciation is the best among the members...... Nayeon, who is not interested in using English, is now talking out loud using Korean. Momo is listening to her story peacefully with a snack on her hands. I guess, as long as there is food, Momo is happy. It's not that simple tho. Momo likes eating carbo, so her snacks are heavy foods. Like right now, she is eating kebab that's sold near where we are sitting. Right beside us, there is an arcade machine where Mina is so concentrate on it. She is playing a fighting game called 'Street Fighter'. It's been a while now.....

It's not that I'm boring watching Mina's playing game or listening to Nayeon's random stories, but right now we are in a freaking amusement park! Why in the world we're just sitting without trying the attractions out there??? Well, Mina and Momo are not the fans of height or scary things and, it looks like, Nayeon is happy as long as she has someone to talk to. I'm too shy to ask them to move on from this place. It's not like I hasn't tried it. I've gave them some signs. I just can't tell them directly that I'm bored with them. 

But that's okay. I've sent some messages secretly to Sana and Tzuyu to pick me up. I hope they read it. I even called them but none of them pick it up! Maybe they are so busy having fun. I can't just leave Minamo and find the rest of the members because I'm afraid I'll be lost. This is a huge place. Besides, I don't know precisely where they are right now.......

 

It's been an hour since I'm here. I've drunk 3 cups of strawberry milkshake now. Super bored. Well, I'm happy that MiNaMo treats me today. I'm with the richest members in Twice, at least. Should I just leave them here secretly? Right after thinking like that, I see 3 figures of Korean girls from afar. They are Sana and the gang! Apparently, they are here to buy some drinks......

Immediately, I come to Sana. "Finally you're here!" I whisper to her, "Have you read my messages?"

"Haejuuuuu! What message?? By the way, what have you been doing so faaaar?" She asks me out loud. It's fortunate that everybody is busy with their own business.

"Sshhh... Low your voice, Sana. I'm just sitting here without doing anything. I'm struggling!"

Sana looks behind my shoulder,"Awww... I get it. Well yeah, it looks like you are in a wrong group today hehe! You should come with us."

"Yeah, but you need to rescue me from them first."

"What do you mean?"

"Just tell them that you want to bring me around, okay?"

"Hmm...." It looks like Sana's got an idea. I have a bad feeling about this...... "Okay, but in one condition!"

"A condition? Again??! Why is a condition always involved if I ask something for you? You know what..... Okay, just take me, Sana, I'll do anything for you!"

"Anything?" She grins.

"Just do it!"

"I'll remember that," She says cheerfully while leaving me and approaching Minamo. Will she be succeded talk to them?

Not long after taking a break, Sana takes me with her group successfully. Finally, I can experience the real amusement park. "So.... Where are we going to go first?" I ask them excitingly.

"To a haunted maze."

"WAIT WHAT???"

"Ah, are you afraid of going to a maze, Haeju?" Jihyo asks me out of concern. "What is it called again? That phobia of confined space....." Jihyo touches Jeongyeon's shoulder as she's trying to recall it.

"Claustrophobia," Jeongyeon answers immediately.

"Right! That's what I mean."

"Hmm... No, I don't have claustrophobia. I just feel uneasy about anything scary since I've got nightmares these days...."

"I see.... Then I will accompany Haeju outside the maze. Both of you guys can enter the maze without us," Jihyo suggests her idea. As expected from Twice's leader, she cares so much for me and being responsible for protecting me. Even though I'm definitely older than her......

"Why should I go with Sana?" Jeogyeon gets annoyed.

"What?" Sana replies as she's not paying attention.

"You don't need to be afraid, Ju! It's fine. You won't be alone inside. It's not like we're going to enter a haunted house anyway."

"But Sana said that it was haunted......." I reply Jeongyeon.

"Hhh... Sanaaa....!"

"It's not haunted," Jihyo conforms it.

"Look, an elephant!!!"

"Huh?"

Sana runs as she is amazed at what she just found. Apparently, it's just a statue of an elephant, not the real animal. The statue is not that big tho. Why is she so excited about it all of sudden? Well, actually I'm more amazed by a big tree that shades it instead. That tree looks so old and lush.

"Wait, Sana!" Three of us are running to catch her up.

"Isn't it so cute??! Let's take a selfie~" Sana says in front of the statue. Sana gives her cell phone to me and then, automatically, they set their position so everyone can be seen on the camera. Yes, I'm the one who holds the camera because my arm is the longest. The second human selfie stick after Tzuyu.....

We take pictures several times before Sana starts taking pictures of herself. Meanwhile, Jeongyeon is more interested in taking pictures of views around her using Nayeon's camera pocket. She looks really enjoying it. I personally like the landscape pictures that Jeongyeon takes. Her photos are different. It's not just beautiful but gives me feelings while looking at it. Not just smart, I think Jeongyeon also has a talent for photography.

But I'm still wondering why the camera is not with its owner haha....

Jihyo and I take several pictures of ourselves, or sometimes, we take each other pictures. Not long after that, Jeongyeon approaches us and shows something from her camera's screen.

"Look what I've found, guys. Wahahaha!" She is showing us some pictures of me while sleeping. I understand why she laughs. In those pictures, I look so, ehm, weird.....

"Wow, who take these pictures?"

"Me! Hahahaha.... And I just remembered it now. Ah, I should move it to the PC."

"Why do you want to save that?"

"It's funny!"

"But...."

"I'm collecting your pictures, Haeju. I have many of them on my phone!"

"Really?!" I'm shocked to hear that.

"Yeah! Well, basically I have the pictures of every member," Jeongyeon says it proudly,"I just need more of your pictures, Ju."

"So I got my own paparazzi now? Whoaa... That's scary!"

"Hehehe...."

 

"Wait, guys! Where is Sana?" Jihyo's question makes us realize she is gone again. Then I try to look for her, but she is not on the spot where the last time I saw her.

"Hhh.... Why is she always like this?"

"Look, there she is!" Jihyo is pointing to the swimming pool. Sana is there, watching people in a slide while laughing and clapping alone.

"Ah, I guess she is so excited to experience any rides right now."

"Looks like it..."

"Sanaaaaaaa come heeeeeeeeeeeeree!!!!"

It was so fun to hang out with Sana, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo. We played a lot of things, from the scary one, like a roller coaster, to the boring one, like riding a train into a fake jungle. Ah, we went to the maze too. It was not that scary. At first, I thought the smarty Jeongyeon or the leader Jihyo would solve the maze, but surprisingly, it was because of Sana's random intuition that made us escape to the maze.

That was so fun and I really enjoyed it, especially because the combination of three of them were so funny. Sana was always so random, but she was a scaredy-cat too. Jeongyeon was kinda ignorant and unfunny hehe... But she was always calm and took care of Sana. Meanwhile, Jihyo took care of me like I was her little sister. She was always so nice to everyone. She also led our team well, even though when it wasn't really needed. I guess she was born a leader, it was her instinct to lead us after all.

But now I'm not with them anymore. We met Dahyun's team while taking a break. Apparently, they had not enteredn many attractions yet because they were struggling with English. Dahyun asked Sana's team if they could 'borrow' me. So here I am! Going around with Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu aka the maknae line. Or, if it refers to how Dahyun calls theirself, the school meal club.

"Now as you are with us, there is one game we need to play!" Chaeyoung says as we are running to that place.

"Yeah, we need you, Unnieee!!! Hurry guys!" Dahyun tells us.

"I told them that you were so good in English," Tzuyu says.

"Ahhh I see.... So what game is it?"

"There it is!!!"

 

I'm suddenly stopped.

I read the banner, VR Adventure: Catch 'em All. What a weird title.... I wonder what's inside. There are some people going to enter, so we join the line quickly. After 15-20 minutes long finally we can enter the front door. It's dark inside.

"Welcome to the VR Adventure!" says a man in English. 

"Thank you," I say.

"Are 4 of you going to enter together?"

"Annyeonghaseyoooo...." Dahyun greets them cheerfully.

"Wow, are you guys Korean?"

"Yeah, we are from Korea. Umm... Except for this one tall girl, she is from Taiwan."

"Great! Then I think I should call my friend. He can speak Korean! Stay here, okay?" That man tells us before entering a black door and disappears.

"Where is he going, Unnie?"

"He is calling another staff who is a Korean like us," I translate what he just said.

"Really? Oh! We will be able to speak in Korea here then. Aaah... If I know that then we could enter this ride a while ago. Haha!" Dahyun says.

"So truuue.... It looks like we don't need Haeju anymore now," Chaeyoung says while peeking at me,"Haha.... Just kidding!"

"Yeah, we don't need you anymore, Unnie. Shoo shoo!" Tzuyu says. Then we all laugh together.

 

Not long after that, a young man comes out from the door. He is tall, neat, looks friendly but shy at the same time. He is kinda surprised when he sees us, I guess he knows who we are. 

"Hey, Haeju..." Someone whispers behind me all of sudden. It's Chaeyoung.

"Yes?"

"Is it just me or he is so good-looking?" She asks me shyly.

"Mm... Yeah, I think he is kinda cute. Ssshhh... I think he is explaining something." After that, Chaeyoung keeps talking with me.

"......And that's it about this game. Does anyone have a question?" He asks us. Then I see Chaeyoung rises her hand. What is she going to ask? I don't think she even listened to his explanation at all. Oh, no way she will--

 Chaeyoung says after given the chance to speak,"What's your name?"

Ah, as expected. She is only interested in that guy...............

"Mm... My name is Jackie," He says.

"Hi, Jackiiiiie...!" Dahyun greets him cheerfully. Tzuyu follows, but more cutely. Typical Tzuyu's way of speaking.

"Hello, guys!" He smiles, "Like I said earlier, I'm really happy to see Twice here. I really don't see it coming. I hope you guys can enjoy the attraction. By the way, for now, let's choose what pokemon you are going to use. Shall we?"

 

Huh, Pokemon?

After choosing the pokemons, we enter the main room. The handsome staff ends up joining us, just like what Chaeyoung wants, and Dahyun successfully convinced him to join. The room is dark, but I can see some decorations that makes this room looks like a jungle. There is a big screen in front of us showing the logo of pokemon. Everyone stands in line, watching the screen, with Dahyun and me both in the end of the line. I close the door as it's next to me. Right after that, the movie starts. It shows a short introduction how to play the game, and after a while, our Pokemons show up with some info shown below.

Dahyun's pokemon is Charmander.

Jackie's is Totodile.

Chaeyoung's is Growlithe.

Tzuyu's is Eevee.

Mine is Togepi. This is my favorite pokemon, and most importantly, the only one I could remember haha...

 

"Wow everyone chooses a great pokemon!" Jackie compliments us.

"Yours is great too, Jackie," Chaeyoung adds it.

"My Charmander looks really strong! With this pokemon, I'll beat all the enemies!"

"Sure, Unnie. But being strong doesn't mean you can beat them all easily. The type of each pokemon determines how effective our attack. Well, since this is a normal type, basically my Eevee is the best here."

"I don't know you know a lot about pokemon, Tzuyu." I'm amazed.

"Yeah, I really liked watching the anime when I was a kid hehe.... I didn't miss any of its episode, especially the early ones."

"I see...."

"Okay, be ready guys! Our first enemy is coming," Jackie says. On the screen, two pokemons come out from the pokeballs. One is a blue turtle and the other one is a..... frog?

"IT'S NAYEON AND JEONGYEON UNNIE....!!!"

"It's called Squirtle and Bulbasaur," Tzuyu fixes Dahyun.

"Whatever. Let the strongest pokemons beat them in one blow," Dahyun says,"Chaeyoung, you attack the green one! I'll take care of the blue one."

"Roger that."

"Are you sure to do that? If yes, then call your pokemon and say attack," Jackie tells us how to play, "We can attack twice every turn. Good luck!"

"Thanks, Jackie. Okay, Charmander, attaaaaack!"

"Growlithe, attaaaack!" 

After they say it, on the screen we see Charmander slaps the Squirtle. It says not effective. Then Growlithe slams Bulbasaur and it's super effective! After our turn, we are attacked. Squirtle attacks Jackie's Totodile, but it's not effective. Bulbasaur attacks Growlithe back and it's not effective.

"Ah, Unnie! Like I said earlier, the type of the pokemon matters," Tzuyu is nagging.

"What should I do then?" Dahyun asks.

"Let me show you. My pokemon's type is normal, so its attack is most effective on any type. This time I will attack Squirtle. And for the Bulbasaur... Chaeyoung?"

"I get it, Tzuyu. The grass type's weakness must be fire type since it was super effective before."

"Fighting fighting! Make sure it's both effective this time!" Jackie supports us.

"Sure, Jackie. I will," Chaeyoung answers shyly. 

"Okay. Eevee, attack Nayeon unnie!"

"Hahaha! Then for me..... Growlithe, attack Jeongyeon!"

Eevee attacks Squirtle and, as predicted, it's effective! Chaeyoung's attack is super effective again. Because of that, the Bulbasaur is defeated. Now only Squirtle is left. It attacks Dahyun's Charmander and, unfortunately, it's super effective.

"Ugh! That's so annoying," Dahyun exclaims,"Let me attack it this time, Tzuyu!"

"Okay, I'll got your back. Squirtle is dying anyway."

"Charmander, attaaaaaaaack!"

"Eevee, attack!"

Charmander's attack is not effective, but it helps Tzuyu to finish Squirtle down. We win!

"Yeaaaaay!!!"

"Congrats, guys, we did it!"

"Wow, this game is awesome!"

"Charmander looks so exhausted on the screen tho haha..."

"Yours too, Chaeyoung. So is Jackie's."

"At least, not as bad as yours~"

"But Charmander survives. It's okay Dahyun, it's good enough."

"Haha... Thanks, Jackie."

"The fact that the looks is chaged after it's attacked is cool...."

"Hmm yeah... I think it's related to our life points. By the way, Tzuyu is so good at this!"

"Yeah she is...."

"This is nothing......"

"We all did good, guys! Now let's be prepared for the next enemy."

A boy shows up on the screen. It's a familiar figure from the show, but I don't know the name. He takes a pokeball from his bag and throws it to us. I'm surprised as it looks so real. I almost scream because I thought the ball would hit me. Anyway, from that ball, a super cute yellow pokemon comes out.

Everybody screams.

"Kyaaaaaaaaa so cute!

"Ahh... I should have picked Pikachu!"

"Me too.... I regret it."

"Hahaha... It's okay, guys. You can pick Pikachu next time. Anyway, what should we do now?"

"Mmm... How about we let people who haven't attacked to do it this round?" Dahyun suggests.

Everyone agrees. Totodile attacks first. It's effective! Then I attack with my Togepi. It's surprisingly effective too. After that, Pikachu attacks us and then we attack them back. It's always effective, but Pikachu hasn't defeated yet. Its attack becomes even stronger.

"Whoa... Level 2 is tough."

"I know right! Pikachu's life point must be so much higher than the previous pokemons."

"I think so."

"Meanwhile, our life points must have been reduced so much because of Pikachu. At this point, we might not be able to defeat the final boss."

"Looks like it...."

"Well, it's kinda troublesome to fight an electric-type pokemon. That's why Pikachu is the main star of the show."

"That makes sense, Tzuyu."

"Aww... Don't be so pessimistic, guys! We must believe that we can do it! It's not over until it's over, right?"

"Yeah, Jackie is right." Chaeyoung says,"We just need to defeat Pikachu first. Don't worry about the next round yet. Let Jackie attack this time. How about that?"

"Agree. And I will finish it off after that. This can be Charmander's last attack anyway," Dahyun says.

"Okay, I'm going to attack now..... Totodile, attack!"

"Charmander, attack Pikachu! End this battleeeee!!!" Dahyun is so loud and powerful until the end.

I peek at Chaeyoung. I don't know Dahyun can be so insensitive. I think Chaeyoung's intention was to attack it together with Jackie. But Dahyun is doing it instead as she doesn't know that Chaeyoung's got a crush on him. It's cute to see Chaeyoung is pouting secretly because she is jealous hahaha.... 

Anyway as we hope, Pikachu is defeated. But all of our pokemons look exhausted now, especially Charmander. Well, except Togepi tho since it luckily hasn't been attacked by any Pokemon so far.

 

Now the new enemy appears. It's the final boss! Different than before, this time it's an adult in black. From his face, we can see that this man is evil.

"That's Giovanni!" Tzuyu exclaims.

"Who is that? Is he strong?"

"He is the main villain in the anime, Unnie. The boss of team rocket. It will be hard to defeat him."

Tzuyu seems to be right. That man throws a pokeball. A very big monster shows up.

"Oh no, this is worse than what I thought........."

"It's Mega-Gyarados!" Chaeyoung exclaims as it's written on the screen. "A water type, isn't it?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Yes, it's a water-type........" Tzuyu answers. But she looks so focused on that monster.

"Water-type? Then my and Chaeyoung's fire type pokemons can beat it easily!" Dahyun exclaims.

"No no.... This one is different."

"What do you mean?"

"It doesn't look like the Gyarados that I know. I think this is the new version of it...."

"But.... It's still a water type, right?" I ask. I'm thinking like this because on the screen the monster is on the sea.

"The thing is... This modified Gyarados can have more than 1 type of elements. Yeah, one of its type is water. But if a fire type attacks it, it still can be ineffective because of its second element. I don't follow the updated pokemon series, so I don't know what's this pokemon's other element. Even though I know, I might don't know which element that can defeat it."

"So it's like that....."

"Plus since this is a boss level, its life points must be much higher than Pikachu. Our dying pokemon might not be survived....." Chaeyoung adds.

"Sigh... We are so unlucky!" Dahyun sounds annoyed.

"That means we need to be more focused, guys. Let's give our best to beat this last pokemon!" Jackie motivates us.

"Yeah, fightiiing!" I say.

"Fightiiiiing!" The others follow.

 

"Okay, Tzuyu, do you have any plan?" I ask her.

"Water attack will be useless for it, so I think Tototdile can't attack. Let's try one fire pokemon and my Eevee, the normal type, to attack it."

"Okay, I will do it," Dahyun says,"Charmander, attack!"

"Eevee, attack!"

Charmander's attack is surprisingly not effective. Eevee's attack is effective, but it looks like it doesn't give much impact. And then Mega-Gyarados attacks Charmander and Growlithe super-effectively. It makes Charmander fainted and back to the pokeball.

"I'm sorry, Dahyun, but Charmander no longer can participate in the battle," Jackie says.

"It's okay, I understand. It was already dying since the last battle anyway."

"What if the attack of Totodile is super-effective, Tzuyu? Don't you think we should try it?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Okay, then. This time Totodile may attack. And I will attack too since it was effective before." Tzuyu sounds more serious than the previous battles. I think she is so into it. It's so rare to see her so focused on something. "Eevee, attaaaaack!"

"Totodile, attack!"

Unfortunately, Totodile's attack is not effective. On enemy's turn, Growlithe is defeated. Eevee is also attacked and it's effective.

"Aaaargh!" Tzuyu looks so disappointed.

"Our attacks are not so good. It might still have so much life points....."

"This is so bad....."

"True...

"It's okay, guys. This is just a game anyway."

"Yeah...."

"We can play again if you guys want....."

"Wait, hold that pessimistic just yet!" It sounds that Tzuyu realizes something.

"I just remember. Maybe Haeju's pokemon can defeat Mega-Gyarados!"

"That baby pokemon?"

"Are you sure?"

"I thought you said that this pokemon was a normal-type. Just like Eevee," I say," So the best Togepi can give is an effective attack, not super-effective."

"Yeah, I said so, Unnie. But I might be wrong....."

"Well, we are going to lose anyway. So it's okay if we let Haeju attacks. We have nothing to lose..."

"Yeah"

"Since Charmander and Growlithe are already defeated and we know Totodile's attack is not effective, so only me and Haeju Unnie who can attack. Okay then. Eevee, attack!" 

Like before, Eevee's attack is effective. But still, there is no change in Mega-Gyarados' looks. But when my Togepi attacks, suddenly a light is produced from its hands. Then a signal wave is shot from it. It's super effective!!!

"Wow, I can't believe that works!"

"Haeju did it!

"That monster now looks exhausted because of that attack, guys! Whoaaaa.... That gives me goosebumps."

"I know it!" Tzuyu hugs me all of sudden. "Your pokemon is not a normal type. It's a fairy! And that modified Gyarados must be a water-dark type that'S weak to fairy."

"Wow! For real?"

"Yeah!"

"That's awesome, Haeju!"

"Yeah, so cool!"

"You should keep attacking it!"

"Okay..."

Like it's angry because of my attack, the enemy attacks defeated Totodile in one blow. And Eevee is dying too.

"This might be my last attack, Unnie. You'll be alone after this. Get ready!"

"Ok!"

"Eevee, attack!"

"Togepi, attack!"

It's effective and super-effective. Mega-Gyarados is dying! But like Tzuyu's prediction, Eevee is defeated. Now it's only me.

"Haeju, if you don't beat it this turn we can lose," Chaeyong sounds sympathy for me.

"This is our last chance. Don't give up!" Dahyun cheers me up.

"Fighting Haeju!" Jackie adds.

Tzuyu hugs my shoulders and whispers,"You can do it, Unnie."

"This is it, guys!" I scream. "Togepi, attaaaaaaaaaack!!!"

A bright beam attack has been shot by Togepi. My heart is beating so fast as I'm waiting for the result. It's super-effective and the final boss is defeated! WE WIN!!!

"Yeaaaaah!!!" Everybody screams excitingly. I run to the school meal club and hug them. Jackie is clapping for us.

 

They all look so happy. So do I! 

 

After the game ends, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and I walk out from the building.

"That was so intense!" I say.

"Hahaha... It was! Even though it's just a game," Chaeyoung say.

"Wait, where's Dahyun unnie?" Tzuyu stops us. She is right. Dahyun is not here with us.

"Does she not know how to exit? Hahaha..." Chaeyoung laughs.

"It can be. Let me find her, guys," I say before I come back to the attraction. I peek on the inside and I see Dahyun is with Jackie! It seems like he is asking her a sign and, oh, he is asking for a selfie together too! Jackie must be Dahyun's fan. I knew it! He kept cheering her up back there while playing the game. This can make Chaeyoung heartbroken tho. I hope she is not here.....

But it's too late, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu follow me and see what I see.

"Oh no, Chaeyoung!" I drag her to keep her away from it.

She looks sad. Chaeyoung lifts up her head and says,"Ahh.... Why does this always happen to me?"

"Aww.... Don't be sad, dear," I say.

"Find a Korean boyfriend already! Hahahaa!" Tzuyu laughs at her. Chaeyoung gets mad. Tzuyu notices it and starts running. Chaeyoung chases her. Not long after that, Dahyun who is just arrived is confused to see them running around.

"What's happen to them?" She asks me.

"I'm not sure. Maknae's stuff, I guess."

"Hahaha... I should find out then."

"Wait, no!"

Too late, Dahyun is now running behind Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. They are catching each other. Three of them look so funny from here. So childish hahaha...!

***

After checking OUT all the attractions in this park, the 10 members meet up again in a merry-go-round.

It has , but not everyone has found their ride yet. Nayeon is still trying to get her horse back that now it's with our maknae, Tzuyu. Both of them are saying that they saw the horse first. Jeongyeon is watching them that but she doesn't seem to care. In fact, it looks like she has no interest in the merry-go-around at all. She is just sitting there and playing with her camera. Momo is sitting beside her (or more accurately: sleeping). Meanwhile, Sana hasn't chosen a horse to ride at all. She is somehow walking around in the opposite direction of it, makes her moving nowhere. Aaand.... Now she gets dizzy because of doing it. Jihyo is trying to calm everyone down when, besides her, Mina becomes the calmest among all. She just sits there like a princess. Dahyun is trying to help Jihyo, but all she does is just being loud and makes it become more chaotic. And oh my gosh! Where is Chaeyoung? I just realized that she is not here...... Aah, there she is! She is not even riding this with us. She is talking to the operator of the machine. That person is a man and, yup, he looks handsome.

Now I'm wondering how can I become a part of these group of people. Everyone has a different charm, but at some point, they are all weird and childish. What do they expect me to do with them? I really don't know what to do. Huhhh... Give me a break~ 

 

 

I feel so lost with them.................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



((Author's note)) First of all, I'm sorry for Pokemon fans out there if I make some mistakes in this story. Yeah, I don't know that much about it, but I did some researches on the internet~ This is the longest chapter of this fanfic so far. I hope you enjoy it. Next chapter will be so short lel, please look forward to it. Thanks :D

BY THE WAAAAAY Thanks for my friend, Jackie, for letting me use his name for this fanfic. I hope you really like it >.<