Hyung Came To Tell Us A Great News

I'm Not His Fangirl

Infinite members was having dinner in their dorm. L was sitting at the corner,eating alone. "Kya L. Come eat with us." Woohyun waved.

L smiled, "Its ok,im almost done." He shown his half empty rice bowl. After finish his dinner L went to his room.

"Whats up with him?" Sunggyu asked. Everybody shrugged. "Kya Dongwoo,you should know whats going on with him. You guys shared room!" Sungkyu nagged. 

"But you are the leader." Dongwoo replied.

"So?"

"Umm? Ahhh,you.. Arr nevermind." He continue eating.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes,"Pabo. Better ask him later huh." Dongwoo nodded.

"Hyung,emm L hyung dont talk much lately." Sungjong uttured.

"Yeahhh,he acted weird since we came back from _____(your country). Is he sick?" Sungyeol blurted out his words.

"Cant be,he just look fine to me." Hoya stated.

"Of course he do,hyung talk less with him. You dont know L hyung well." Sungjong rolled eyes.

"LEE SUNGJONG!" Hoya snapped out of his anger. Hoya are also quite cold,like L. He doesnt really talks to people much. If someone pissed him off,he woud change to a scary beast. Because he shared room with Sungyeol and Sungjong he felt he was alienated a bit,the 'Lee Sung' brother was quite close. 

"Kyaaa! Stop it kids!" Sunggyu look at both Sungjong and Hoya. "Say sorry to your hyung,Lee Sungjong. You should not said that to him." Sunggyu give him a scary glare. The rest of members just sit there,zipped their mouth and eat quietly. 

"Im so sorry Hoya hyung. I didnt mean to said that,sorry." The tears pilled up in Sungjong eyes. He's scared to Sunggyu.

"Awww,dont cry." Hoya smiled as he patted Sungjong head gently. After dinner,they all went to living room to watch TV. EXCEPT KIM MYUNGSOO who is still stranded himself in his and Dongwoo shared room. 

 

In the room,L laid back as he though in his bed. "Ughhhh,what the hell is wrong with me?!" L messing up his hair. He blinked on the ceiling. "Why are you making me like this? Sometime when i think about you,i thought my heart is going to explode. What actually happen to me? What did you do? Argghh!" L face dive into the fluffy pillow. 

As L talking to himself in the room,the rest of Infinite members are still enjoying watching TV when suddenly their manager step in. "Hey boys." He waved.

"Whats up hyung?" Woohyun looked up to him.

"I have news to tell." Manager hyung put a wide smile. "Gotta be good news." Sungkyu thought.

"What is it hyung?" Sungyeol ask eagerly.

"Where's L?" Manager hyung scanning their dorm. Sungyeol pointed to Dongwoo and L room. "Go get him." He said. Sungyeol give Sungjong a pity look as signify that he was to lazy to get up. Sungjong rolled eyes and walk to the room.

 

L was punching his pillow and mumbling when the door was wide open. His eyes met Sungjong's. "What are you doing hyung?" Sungjong give him a blanky look.

L ogle at the pillow on his hand and look back to Sungjong. "Kyaa! You should knock the door first before you entered!" His face turns red. Sungjong come up to him.

"Whats wrong hyung?" He tilted his head a bit.

"Nothing." L shook.

"I know something is going on with you. Hey hyung,you can count on me." He exclaimed. L suddenly hugged Sungjong,rested his chin on Sungjong shoulder. "Ohh hyung? Whats wrong?" Sungjong eyes rounded.

"I dont know. Uhuuu uhuuu~" L put a fake sob. 

"Aishh hyung,dont try to be cute. Nobody can beat my cutesy." Sungjong giggled.

"So,whats point are you here?" L sat back. 

"Ugghh? Hmmm. Why am i here huh?" He scratched his head. "Ohh ohh,manager hyung called." He grinned. They both walked out from the room.

"What make you guys taking so long huh?" Manager hyung rise his chin.

"This silly boy,ask him." L elbowed Sungjong. 

"Ok listen up guys." All eyes was focusing on manager hyung. "Chairman Lee said..." He stopped.

"Ahh hyung,you making us nervous!" Woohyung uttered.

"He said...." Again,he ended his words.

"HYUNG!!!" Infinite said on the same time.

"Ok ok." He chuckled. "He giving you guys two weeks break from any promoting events or works." Infinites members are cheering loudly after heard what have the manager said. They jumping up and down. Dongwoo and Sungyeol even have a dance together. Its their first holiday slash break after half year working out their album. "Boys! Boys!" He called but nobody heard him. "BOYSSS! Listen!!!" He rise his tone. "But,after two weeks you have to go to the studio to record songs for new album,practicing for comeback and fanmeeting. Guess you guys have to work a little bit harder." He grinned. All Infinite members let out sighs. "So whats your plan?" He asked. They all exchange looks.

"Im going to pay my family a visit! Ahhh,i miss them a lot." Sungjong wrapped his hands around himself.

"Same here." Hoya said.

"So hows other?" The manager asked.

"I didnt have any plan yet. Hey guys what if,we go to Lotte World tomorrow? Hyung,join us!" Dongwoo stoked.

"Great idea! Cool,im on. Hyung?" Sunggyu look up to the manager. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeayyyyyy!" Sungjong scream happily. 

L clear his throat. "Uhh,im cant join you. I going back to my hometown tomorrow." A tiny awkward mixed evil grin curved on his lips. He stand up and walk to his room.

"Where are you going?" Sungyeol pulled L arm.

"Pack my stuff?" He take his arm back from Sungyeol grab and leaving them in confusion.

 


 

Ohoyyy~ Im so glad im done with all my quizes and test. Since CNY holiday is approching,all my lecturers start loading us with assignment,tests,quizes and blablabla~ *SIGH HEAVILY* Cant wait to go home! YEAY YEAY YEAY! so i can update more.

Ohh by the way i didnt realize I DID POST TWICE THE 'A Split Second Would Bring A Diffrence' CHAPTER. Lol~ >.<""

 

Please click the subscribe button and kindly leave your comment. 

NO SILENT READER WAS ALLOWED,jk :p 

Love ya.