Dream

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

“Myungsoo-ah~” You softly call his name. “Myungsoo-ah.”

He was peacefully sleeping. His long fringe covered his eyes,you gently it. You planted a kiss on his cheek.

He blinked by your action,half-awaken. But it slowly closed again. “Myungsoo~” You whispered. His eyes immediately wide open when he heard your sweet voice echoed.

“____-ah.” He shot up on his bottom searching for your figure. He spotted his dead girlfriend in white gown waving at him while lean on the door frame.  “___!” He jumped off the bed to chase you. You waved and ran along an endless hallway.

“____! Stop!”

“Myungsoo.” You teased when you looked back over your shoulder.

“Where are you going baby? I miss you.”

“Catch me if you can.”

“Baby. Please,I miss you so much.” You became smaller and smaller to his sight as you running backward far away from Myungsoo. His feet become heavier every time he tried to catch you. “___,stop. I love you. Please don’t leave me again.”

You look back and stopped. A smile curled on your dark red lips. “I love you too.”

“___~” Myungsoo can’t move anymore. He felt like he has been chained.

You expression changed and tears rolled down washed the thick black eyeliner. “I’m sorry.” Your figure faded away like smoke and finally vanished.

“____!”

 

Myungsoo sat up. Sweats overflowing streamed down to his sharp chin. “Are you okay,L-yah?” Dongwoo also awaken by Myungsoo sudden cried. The hyung gently rubbed on L’s back. “Nightmare?”

L looked up to his Dongwoo hyung with teary eyes. “No.” He leaned on his back and pulled up his blanket. “Sorry for waking you up,hyung.” He apologized as he turned his back facing Dongwoo.

“Nahhh. Go back to sleep okay.” Dongwoo patted on his shoulder before dozed off.

Myungsoo sighed. That dream looks real. He can’t drift back to sleep. He has too much to think about. Myungsoo stayed awake until the next morning.

After having breakfast together, seven of them rested in the living hall. Myungsoo did join them for awhile before he leave for his room. Not long after that, he stepped out from the room and headed to the front door.

“Where are you going? We have practice afterward.” Sunggyu spoke out.

Myungsoo half heartedly smile. “It won’t take long. See you guys at practice.”

“Be at studio on time. Take care. Don’t wander around okay.”

“Okay Gyu hyung.” He walked out after shut the door behind him.

“Where’s he going?” Woohyun questioned.

“We all know that one place he always ends up at.” Sungyeol joined the conversion.

“Ah, he had a nightmare last night.” Dongwoo rolled over and lean flat on his stomach.

“Again?!” Sungyeol big eyes got widen. Dongwoo nodded as answer.

“And he always mumbling weird thing.”

“But he’s getting better right from last time. He tried to move on,I can see that.” Sunggyu said. “I’m going to change, we’re going to the studio in 30 minutes. Manager hyung texted me.” He makes his way to his room leaving his younger teammates.

 

Myungsoo arrived in front of the red brick building. He stopped and looked up. He then climbed the stairs and entered the building.

Myungsoo punched the safety pin. The click sound assign that the door was unlocked. He twisted the doorknob and pushed the door leaf. He stepped inside and closed back the door. Myungsoo walked to the kitchen to grab some drink before he heard water running inside the bathroom.

“Eh?” He walked to the bathroom door. Before he reached there, a girl with towel wrapped around her tiny body stepped out. He gasped in shock by the view he saw.

You screamed. Terrified look all over your face. You tightly clutched your hands onto the towel.

“Ahn Sarang?”

You looked up, but eyes still closed. You slowly lifted your right eye lid. And both open widely when you saw him. “K-Kim M-Myungsoo.”

“Ah.” He placed his palm onto his eyes. “You should. Emm. Put clothes on.” He blindly walked to the living hall since your bedroom had no door.

“Don’t peek!” You warned.

“Yes. Oh my eyes.” He pouted and faked sobs. You walked to him after done put your clothes on. You’re wearing big black shirt with hot pants.

“You can open your eyes.”

Myungsoo opened his dark brown eyes and you caught his attention. He stared at you for a few seconds.

He cleaned his throat. “You live here?”

“Yes. Since long time ago. How do you get in by the way?”

“Long time ago? But the door pin,umm. The door pin was my birthday. You should change it.”

“Ah.”

“I sure you live here long enough but why you haven’t change anything inside here?”

“What do you mean?”

“My girlfriend used to live her. She passed away about 8 months ago.” He bitterly smiled while his sad eyes looking to the floor. You heart shattered into pieces upon hearing that, more over he look so fragile right now.

“I’m sorry.”

“And you remind me of her. Your voice exactly sounds like her. I miss her so much and I feel I can die because of this.” He chuckled, shook his head off to right and left.

You can’t help but to tearing up. Your eyes flooding with tears. Seeing your Myungsoo like this tore your heart apart.

“It is me Myungsoo.” You mentally answered him.

“Ah. I shouldn’t tell you this. So sorry. I should go.” He hurriedly went to the front door. You tailed close behind him.

“Bye Myungsoo.” You were about to close the door but he stopped it. “Yes?”

He furrowed his arched brows and walked back inside. He walked toward your room.

“Why do you have this?” He pointed to the big bear sat on your soft bed.

“Myungie?” You gasped, surprised you spat that name. You swore inside you head and hoping he didn’t hear it. You nervously swallow the lump inside your throat,biting hardly on your lower lips.

“H-how do you k-know?” You laughed to cover up your silly mistake,spilling your own secret that you want to keep forever. “How do you know about Myungie?!” 

 



 

 

*sigh* Sorry for another late update. Writer's block killing me! Hope you guise understand my situation :)

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE. THANK YOU.