Coffee Shop

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

“Oh hi,Sungyeol oppa.” Suzy looked up to him,she then glanced at you. “Ha-ha-ha. What are you doing here?” She awkwardly smiled.
“To get my coffee .” Sungyeol showed his gummy smile. “Who’s that?” He mouthed to Suzy.
“Oh my God,im dead.” You thought as you face palmed after give Suzy a please-please-please-make-him-go expression.
“Are you here alone?” Suzy quickly changed the topic.
“No.” He paused. “Hyung!” 
Sunggyu walked over and handed Sungyeol 5 cups of coffee. “What?” 
“Hyung remember her,right?”
“A’ah yes. Suzy. And you too,the girl from the store.” He pointed.
“Oh?! You know her?!” Sungyeol shocked. “Am I the one who don’t know her?” He stomped his feet and crossed his arms.
You swallow the lump of saliva inside your throat. “Ah,yes.”
Sungyeol sat down beside you and leaned forward,in order to put his face close to yours. He narrowed his eyes and head tilted. You were taken aback a little.
“Kya,Lee Sungyeol oppa!” Suzy kicked his feet under the table.
“Aishhh,you can’t do that to a girl you just met.” Sunggyu lightly slapped Sungyeol head.
“I just wondering,who is she?” He still staring at you straight to your eyes. You sheepishly smile and looked away.
“Aaa,she is. Hmm she is my cousin. She’s from State.”
“Oh~ Hi,nice to meet you.” Sungyeol took your hand and shook for handshake.
“Nice to meet you too.”
“What your name?” Sunggyu also sat down,sip his coffee.
“I think your members already waiting. Right Sungyeol?” Suzy was panic,she playfully punch Sungyeol arm.
Sungyeol rubbed his arm and ignored Suzy. “Yeah,what's your name?” 
“Her name? Is…” Suzy interrupt again. Both you and Suzy have cold sweats on forehead. 
After a few seconds of silence,you spoke out. “My name is. Sarang. Ahn Sarang.”
“Ahn Sarang. Nice name.” Sunggyu said as a wide smile formed on his lips. You swore yourself mentally because you can’t resist his overload cutesy.
“So,where do you live?” Sungyeol questioned.
“Around here.”
“Where around here?”
“Here,in the neighborhood.” This boy sure has a lot to ask.
“Where in the neighborhood?”
“Somewhere close by.” You raise your voice a bit in annoyance. Duh,can’t he see you really don’t want to answer his question?
Another man approached. “Gyu hyung,lets g- Oh hi Suzy.” Your heart was pacing crazily when you saw him,the person you longing for the past 5 months until now. Even though you always said to Suzy and your own self that you already over him but you are not.
“Oh? L oppa.” Her eyes bulged out in surprise to see him. Especially with you around. 
L saw another presence,he looked down to you. Your eyes accidently met his almond shaped eyes,locked. Everything around you slow motioned and it feel like forever. The intense gaze you used to share,it’s still fresh in your memory. L frowned. He felt something unusual inside him. His heart was beating faster than ever. He blinked and shook off
“Long time no see huh,Suzy. How have you been? Miss oppa?” L ruffled Suzy hair. 
“! I MISS THAT!” You screamed in the bottom of your heart.
“I’m good.” She awkwardly beamed while secretly looking at you. There’s a pool of tears in your eyes.
“Kya L.” Sungyeol pulled his hand,making him sat down. “Meet this girl. Her name is Ahn Sarang.”
“Ahn Sarang?” L craned his hand. You were hesitate to take it,but finally you did. “Kim Myungsoo. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” You cooed with a small nod. “We should go now,Gyu hyung. I don’t want Manager hyung think we planning to runaway again and he will nag us again.” He patted Sunggyu back.
Sunggyu stood up and pulled Sungyeol with him. “Let’s go.” He chocked his strong arm around Sungyeol neck and dragged him out.
“Call me.” Sungyeol mouthed from a far. 
Suzy giggled. “No. You call me.” Sungyeol retorted with okay sign.
“Bye.” L said. He smirked at you before coolly walked away. Damn,that’s made your heart stopped and almost gets a heart attack.
When they lost from your sight,you massaged your forehead as you sighed aloud. 
“I don’t know they were here. I’m so sorry.”
“It’s okay.” Your sight shifted to the shop entrance and saw Sunggyu running toward you.
“I left something.” He laughed. You looked on the table but saw nothing. He placed a small folded paper in front you. “I forget to give you this.” He softly muttered with his sweet voice.
You looked up to him in confusion. His face was red as tomato,the reason was still unsure whether its turn red because he was running before or he's shy.
“Okay. Bye.” He hurriedly walked out from the coffee shop.
You and Suzy were dumbfounded. “What was that?”Suzy asked as she took the paper on the table and unfolded it. She scanned through it and chuckled.
Curiosity swept inside you. “What is it?”
She handed the paper to you as she still laughing quietly. “He’s so cute.” She said between the laugh.
You took it and read the content. A smile slowly formed on your full,delicate lips.
 
01x-xxxx-xxxx  
call me :)
-Sunggyu-
 
 

 

Im very pissed off at my mom. She said im very troublesome. What the? Staying at home and doing nothing making me a problematic child? Then,shall i go out aimlessly,do drug,smoking and come home real late? -..- jdsjjshsdksfjoflowiudnkw!!!

B.A.P comeback teaser really AWESOME!!!