Infinity Love

I'm Not His Fangirl

 

Days passes really fast,you spent the last whole days inside your apartment. Neither L nor Infinite came by. L also didn’t call you since the day before yesterday. You want to give him a call but you scared you will bother him working. One day while you were chilling by yourself at your apartment,Suzy came.
“Did you read the article?” Suzy questioned as she sip her tea.
“What article?”
“Did L oppa call you?”
“No.”
“Damn! You’re clueless about it.”
“What Suzy?”
“Infinite L was reported act violent to the fans. L pushed down a girl,and the girl was hospitalized for the injuries. Do you have something to do with this?”
“What?! Oh my God,I was there. The girls harassed me. Oh God,where is he now? Is he in trouble? This is all my fault.” Suzy shrugged. “I have to see him.”
Suddenly your door bell rang. You hurriedly open the door,hoping its L. But what a surprise to see an unknown man came to see you. “Who are you?”
“I have something to talk about L.” He monotone. The man and his right man step inside. Suzy immediately stood up and bowed when she saw the men. 
“He’s the president.” She whispered.
“What president?”
“Woollim,you fool.” She lightly hit your back. “I think I should go now.” She bowed to the men. “I will call you later eh,____-ah. Bye.” Suzy waved and leave your apartment.
“Please sit. Do you want anything?”
“No thanks. I just have to talk to you. Please.” He pointed to the chair as signal you to sit down with him. “Do you informed about the latest article of L?”
“Yes. I just knew about it a few minutes ago. I was there when it happen. He-“
“You don’t have to explain it,miss. L already told us everything. Do you realize this will give impact to him and Infinite?”
“Yes I do.” You looked down to your feet with guiltiness grew inside.
“So,I think you know what you should do.”
“Huh?” You head shot up,eye locking with the man.
“Its better if you leave him. His manager told me that L always skipped practice and goes home really late just to see you. His performance was not at his peak. He was dreadful since he met you. I believe he really loves you,and I also believe you can bring his career down. This is what he dreamt for,to be a successful idol. And others member also start coming here after their practice right?” He sighed. “Just tell me how many you want,I will pay. But please leave Infinite and L.” Your eyes were floated with tears but you hold it back. “You have to break up with him. It’s the best way. How much do you need? Five thousand? Ten thousand?” You shook.”Is 15 thousand enough?” He handed you a 15 thousand worth cheque. 
“I don’t know Myungsoo,Infinite and I worth 15 thousand.” You sarcastically said with shaky voice. “I don’t know them worth this cheap. We can’t buy person,sir.” You chuckled and looked away,the tears were pouring. “Please take back your money. I don’t need it. I will break up with Myungsoo if this is the best way for him,and for Infinite good sake. But please,let me see him for the last time.”
The man nodded as approval before he and his right man walked to the door. “I really hope on you. Please do what best for him,Infinite and your own self.”
You drooped,blankly staring at the space in front you. “Is this the best for us?”
 
 
 
“See who’s coming.” L shouted as soon he entered the dorm. “Taadah!” You came out behind the door.
“Surprise.” You awkwardly laughed.
“____-ah!!!” They all ran to you and give you plenty of friendly hugs.
“How have you been? Oppa miss you so much.” Dongwoo said.
“Yeah me too. Last time I had so much fun with you. Like really fun.” Sungjong added while dragging you inside their dorm.
“Really? Ah,so this is your dorm.” You looked around.
“Yeah,nice right.” Sungyeol jumped beside you from nowhere. He put his arms across your shoulder but L slapped it away. “Jelly Myungsoo.” He teased. “What bring you here,___-ah?”
“Oh,since you just always came to my house,I guess it’s time for me to pay you boys a visit.” You sweetly smiled to them. “What is this?” You picked up a bolster from the floor.
“Oh it’s my bamboo pillow.” He took it from you. “You don’t know this?” You shook your head to left and right. “You don’t watch Sesame Player?”
You shook again. “But I do watch Sesame Street.” They all laughed.
“What so noisy?!” Sunggyu came out from his room. He was shocked to see a girl inside their dorm. “Who are you?!”
“This is ____-ah.” Woohyun introduced you to the leader as he elbowed already red faced L.
“Ahh~ She is L girl,i see.” He coldly glanced at you. You retorted with a small nod and smile. “What a shameless girl. Came to our dorm after what she done. Tsk tsk tsk.” He clicked his tongue. His words make you taken a back. His hateful words sliced your heart into pieces.
“Gyu hyung,it’s not nice to talk like that to our guest. It’s not her fault.” Sungyeol countered,he looks very serious.
“Whatever. It’s irritating to see her face.” He slammed his bedroom door.
“Don’t mind about him,he always like that. Let’s play outside.” Hoya placed his arms around yours and L neck and dragged both of you outside. Infinite followed behind you. 7 of you went to the nearest café.
“I’m sorry for bringing you guys much trouble.”
“No. Don’t blame yourself.” Sungjong put down his drink.
“Yes,don’t be sad. Gyu hyung always said like that to people but soon he regrets it. Always like that.” Woohyun cutely giggled along with Dongwoo.
“Our leader is stupid. Cant he see how wonderful and kind you are.” Sungyeol snorted.
“But you the most stupid member of Infinite.” Hoya drank his Coke.
“Thank God I don’t look like a rock.” Sungyeol backfired calmly with his straight face.
“What? You said I look like a rock? You look like,like a. Dolphin.”
“At least dolphin is cuter then carp Jong and bird Woo.”
“Kya!” Dongwoo get up from his sit and knock his fist on Sungyeol head.
“I’m carp? You,haish!” Sungjong softly punch Sungyeol on stomach.
“Owww.” 
“You guys so childish.” You laughed beside L. You head was rested on his shoulder blade.
“Yeah? You look like lizard.” Sungyeol pointed straight to your face.
“Lizard?! Ew,I hate lizard. Dolphin!” You playfully stick out your tongue.
“Wanna see a dolphin?” He asked. Naïve you just nodding. “Aaaaaaaaaaa~” He screamed on top of his lung. He did sound like a dolphin.
“Oh my God,Yeol! Shut up!” Hoya blocked Yeol mouth with his bare palm. “Pabo dolphin that live on land.”
“Psh,you just jealous because you can’t scream like me.”
“No I don’t. And what point screaming like that with girl voice.” Hoya rolled his eyes.
“I gonna miss Infinite so much.” You supposed in the middle of Hoya and Sungyeol immature quarrel.
“If you miss us,you are always welcomed to our dorm. The door is wide open just for you.” Dongwoo grinned  until his ears.
“I can’t.” You puffy your pinkish cheeks.
“Why? Because of Gyu hyung?” Sungjong jumped into the conversation.
“No. It’s not about him. Something else.” You whispered the last part. “Ok,I just glabberish said,just forget about it. Where are we going after this?” You clasped your hands together with deery eyes looking at each one of Infinite members.
 
 

 

I got my internet back. Yeehaa!!!

So here for you all 4 chapters update in a row. 

 

And check out my new B.A.P fanfics. Infinite also there,but as minor. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/169343

 

SUBS SUBS SUBSCRIBEEEE~