Meeting With The Landlady

I'm Not His Fangirl

You stood infront of the full lenght mirror after dressed up. "Tsk,how much did i gained?" You mumbled while looking to your reflection.  Suzy storming into the bedroom and laid on the bed. She curled into ball,a small groan came out between her lips.

"____, I think i cant go with you today."

"Are you okay?" You walked to Suzy and rolled her over. "Oh lord,you're sweating like a pig."

"Kya~ I have stomach ache. I felt like my stomach going to explode soon. Im sorry,i can not go accompany you."

You sighed. "But i dont know where's that place is. I will give her a call and tell her to postpone."

"Take L oppa with you."

"Hah? Myungsoo? He's busy."

"Aishhh you." Suzy took out her cellphone and punching some numbers.

"Who are you calling?"

"Shut up. Hello. Oppa,are you busy right now? Can you take _____ to Seongsan-dong. Ok,thanks." She hung up. "L oppa on his way."

"WHAT?!!! I told you he's busy right."

"But he said the other way. Please close the door when you go out." Suzy said before cover her ears with the pillow.

Less than 30 minutes,L showed up. "We're taking bus. Is it okay with you?" He asked.

"Yes. But please. Wear your mask. I dont want your fans see us." You sheepishly smiled. He nodded,taking out his mask in his bagpack and wear it. You and L get into the bus and sat at the backsit which is far away from people. "Thanks Myungsoo." 

"For?" L arched his brow in confusion.

"For accompany me."

He eye-smiled. "Hmm,why are we going to Seongsan-dong?"

"I have to meet my new ladyland." 

"What? You moving out? Why dont you tell me before?" He cutely pouted. You rolled your eyes,not because you're annoyed but because he's too cute when doing that and irresistible.

"Yes i am. Why should i tell you?"

"Im your boyfriend,remember?"

"Ahh,i forgot that you're my boyfriend." You playfully murmured.

"Psh!" He poked your forehead. 

 

Both of you and L arrived infront of the building. "Here we are. Lets go." He laced his finger with yours but you flinched his hand. His eyes grew wider. "W-what was that about?" He balled his fist. He was lose heart with your action.

You shook your head eagerly,hatred fired up when the disgusted face reappeared again before your eyes. You squatted down with head cupped by both palms. "Baby,are you okay?" L panickly bend down beside you,his beautiful face ruckle.

Both hands fell,revealing your frowning face. "Im okay,Myungsoo."  You weakly smile to L. 

"You dont look okay to me." He argued.

"Come on,the landlady is waiting." You stood up and snake your arm around his forearm. The apartment wasnt big but its comfortable and effortable enough for you. It has a living room,kitchen,one bedroom with a bathroom. After completion with rental,L and you headed home.

"Woollim just downstreet." L spoke when you two walking to the bus stand.

"Ohh? Really?"

"Yup. After practicing i can drop by at your house." He teethly smiled. "So,when are you going to moving out?"

"Tomorrow?" You bite your lower lips.

"Why too soon? You fought with Suzy again?"

"No,i just wanna starts a new life."

"Why? You're not happy with your life now?"

"No." You blurted without thinking. L face changed. You realized what have you said earlier but its too late to take the word back.

"You're not happy with me?"

"Kim Myungsoo,its not about you." You looked down to the ground,kicking invisible rock at your feet. "Maybe its time to tell him the truth." You thought inside your head. "I have something to tell you." You steps dead and gazed into his dark brown eyes.

 


 

This is my last update before i end my second semester. Yeay yeay! *jumping around*

*clear throat* And please vote for the poll below :D

 

 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE MOST WELCOMED.