Something Fishy About Him

I'm Not His Fangirl

"Oh you're home." He smiled,sat up on the couch.

"How did you get in,dad?"

"Spare keys." He juggled the keys on his palm. "By the way..." He cleared his throat. "Can i stay here for a few days?" 

"Hah??? Huh..." You paused,hesitate to answer him. You're scared he will abused you again. But you cant help to feel sorry for him after seeing his pity face. You nodded.

He smiled. "Thank you,i know you're a good kid." You replied him with a small smile. "I should go bed now. And you too. Its late already." He said as he make his way to upstairs.

"Dont mind me dad." You simply said to him. He nodded and went upstairs.

You walked to the couch and flung yourself onto it making you bounced. You take out your phone and texted to Suzy.

 

Suzy's cellphone vibrated beside her. ONE TEXT MASSAGE FROM : _____

I know u still mad at me. Im sorry. Please pick up my phone call :'( 

She stared for a long time. "Pshhh,this girl. You showered me with tons missed calls and thousand texts,whatever. Go live with your L." Suzy spatted. She deleted your text before threw her cellphone away.

 

 

 

You layered the dining table with the breakfast you had prepared earlier. You sat down and enjoyed it. Its been two days since your stepdad stayed at your house. "Hmm so weird. He doesnt bother to go out. Not weird but totally weird." You mumbled with your mouth stuffed with the sandwich. "Think positive ___. Maybe dad changed. Thats a relieve." You shook your head numbly. Your dad locked himself in the house all the time. He spent his spare time wether watching TV or sleep.

After done with your breakfast,you off to the bakery.

"Good morning~" You greeted.

"You came early." The owner beamed. "Come help me dear." She waved.

"Yeah sure." You cheerly said and helped her open the store.

 

You stretched your arms high on the air. "Thank you for your hardwork today." The owner said. "Take this home." She hand you a bag filled with breads.

"Oh? Thank you so much." You greatfully beamed along with a bow. "I should go now. See you tomorrow." You waved and walked away. 

She waved back. "Take care sweetie." She waved until you disappeared from her sight. You sat quietly beside a girl inside the train and bung your ears with earphones. Then you felt someone squeaked on your shoulder. 

"Huh?" You looked to her and take off your earphones.  You arched your brows,questioned.

"Are you the girl from the article? The girl that L Infinite kissed?" She asked.

"Eh? No no no. I got that a lot." You nervously laughed.

"Oh really? Sorry." She bowed and look to the other side,maybe she embarrassed thinking she got wrong person. You silently giggled while your hand move swiftly on the keypad.

Now people recognize me. How things going there?

You sent the text to L. He replied a minute later.

Haha,sorry for that. Not so good,Gyu hyung still mad at me :'(  & i have press conference tomorrow. Anyway,did u miss me? <3

Really? Same goes here,Suzy still dont want to pick up my calls :'''( Of course.

Say it.

Say what?

You miss me ;D

I miss you. Haha.

Miss you too. Where are you?

Currently a few blocks away from my house.

Ok take care. I love you so much. Muah Muah!

You entered your house. "Hi dad." You greeted to him who was watching TV.

"____." He called. You stopped and looked back to him. "Come here."

"What is it?"

"Change into this. I want to take you to somewhere. I promise you will love it." He convienced you but you feel something was off about it. "Go change now. I will be waiting here." He slightly pushed you away toward the stairs.

"Ok." You dragged your feet upstairs and went to your room. You open the paper bag and take out the content. ITS A SEQUIN MINI DRESS. "What the heck? So short!" You hung it on your shoulder. "Im so not going to wear this." You groaned. Then the door room was knocked.

"Hurry up!" Your dad voice striked behind the door.

"Wait. The dress was too short." You shouted back.

"Open the door. Let me see." He said. You walked to the door and unlocked it,reveiling yourself behind the door. "No,its perfectly fine on you." A grin formed on his lips.

You pulled the edge of the skirt. "I dont want to---" Before you ended your words,he cut you.

"Lets go,we're already late." He dragged you off and threw you into a car that already waited outside of your house. He get inside and sat beside you. "Dont worry about it honey." He said after seeing your worried face. Your heart was racing inside and really scared if something bad might happen. The car drove away and finally arrived at the location. "Get off." He directed. You nodded,obbeyed to him. A man opened the car door for you. You lurk outside,such a unfamiliar place. You  fixed your micromini dress and then your sight shot up to the billboard above the entrance.

"Club?" Your eyes got bigger. "Dad..." You faced him in confuse.

"Dont worry,you will be fine." He grabbed your hand and dragged you inside.

"Dad. Please,i want to go home." You tried to break free from his grasp.

"Just follow me cant you?!" He snapped. You was taken aback,scared to death. He rolled eyes and continued. "Just do what i said and you will be fine. Come on." The place was crowded with people. The music was very loud and you barely hear anything beside the annoying music. People were dancing on the floor in the rhythm. You can tell some of them was totally drunk. "Stay here. Dont you dare to go anywhere else." Your stepdad warned you before he make his way into the crowd leaving you alone at the bar. You saw him off to a man who was sitting across you. There's women on his left and right. Cuddling on his both side. Your stepdad whispered something to him and the man smirked. He nodded and stood up. Both of them walking toward you and sat at the table in the middle way. Your stepdad waved,signaling to you to come sit with him. 

"God please protect me." You prayed at the bottom of your heart as you walked to them. The man smirked again.

"Sit here. Im going to get you drink." Stepdad said and make a move to the bar.

"So y,what's your name?" He asked,resting his chin on his knuckle.

"____." You beamed,looking away to your dad. He suddenly grabbed your chin. You slapped his hand away in surprise.

"Wow,tough girl. Sorry." He shrugged unguiltily. He took off your glasses. "See,as pretty as i thought." 

"Give my spectacles back! I cant see!" You barked loudly while your hands reaching for it.

"Sorry pretty." He threw your glasses away in the middle of the dance floor.

"Hey!" You were about to give him a slap but your stepdad stopped you.

"Behave well young girl! Did your late mom teached you this?!" 

"What?! How could you mention my mom's name here?! She done anything wrong! Im leaving."

"Why are you so mad? Chill~ Drink this." The man butted in. He pulled you down on the sit. "Drink." He put the glass right infront you but you refuse to take it. "Its coke,not alcohol. You're not fun." He rolled eyes.

"Please dont make him mad. You can leave afterward. Just follow what he said." Your stepdad tightly grasp on you arm. You whinced in pain. You believe he going to leave mark on your arm in the morning. You have to obbeyed,you drink it in one shot. The man sat infront you smirked,evil one.

After a while,your vision became more blurry. Your head also felt heavier. "Dad,can we go home now?"

"Whats wrong?"

You rested your forehead againts the back of your hand. "My head feel a bit dizzy."

"Maybe the music too loud." He simply said with dirty smile plastered.

"Lets go home." You tucked on his arm. Your head was spinning and about to pass out. "Lets go~" You muttered. 

"In a moment." He beamed. You heard the man laughed.

"Did you put something in my drink,dad?" Your blurry eyes saw him nodding. That was the last memory you had before passed out.

 


 

SUBBING AND COMMENTING ARE VERY WELCOMED :)