This Is Just A Beginning Living As Idol's Girlfriend

I'm Not His Fangirl

L palms was balled into fists. He wipe clean his soaked cheeks and get up. He opened the door and saw Infinite near the doorstep. Their eyes all darted into L red eyeballs,but he looked away. "L~" Sungyeol softly called. L heard him but he decide to acted deaf. His pace was fasten every seconds and unaware,he already running. Running aimlessly. His vision became blurry because his tears forming again and rolled down to his porcelain cheeks. 

His pace became weaker and finally stopped the end of an alley. L leaned forward and rested his both palms on his trembling knees to catch his breath. He stayed on that position for a few minutes. L take out his black cellphone from his jeans and pressing down your number. "Hello?" Your voice greeted.

"I love you." L voice shaky. "I love you _____."

"Kim Myungsoo? What happened?" You puzzled,definitely know something wasnt right.

"I--I love you." L fell on his knees. 

"Hey,why are you crying?" You start panicking when heard sobbing on the other line. "Myungsoo~" The sob became more louder. It broke your heart to know he was crying hard,thousand miles away from you and you wasnt there to comfort him. "Speak up."

"____-ah,whatever happen i just wanna you to know i love you with all my heart."

"Hey,you scared me. What happen actually?"

"Did you already informed about the articles?" He asked.

"Hmm." You nodded.

"How things going there?"

"Suzy. She's mad. But i will talk to her tomorrow."

"Please dont go out for a few days. Please."

"Huh? But i have to go work. But are you really crying over this thingy?"

"Hmm." L paused. "No." He took a deep breath before continued. "Th-the company asked me to break up." Both of you remain silent. "You know right i wont do it. I wont. And i have no regret knowing and loving you." He muttered. 

"Yes." You softly beamed. "Myungsoo,i have to go. I love you and take care." You hung up. You dropped yourself on the bed and tears waterfalling from your big globose eyes.

 

 

 

The next morning you wake up with big puffy eyes and getting ready to go work. Since you graduated,you working as a full timer at the bakery. You sat down at the doorstep to put your shoes on. 

THE COMPANY ASKED ME TO BREAK UP. 

The words keep replaying on you mind. After done tied the laces,you stand up and grabbed your bag beside.

"Im such a burden." You talked down to yourself and start walking.

 

Although you are working the whole day,you also tried to reach Suzy. But she never pick up your phone calls once. She even turned off her cellphone. As you walking down the street to go home,there are a few people following you. OF COURSE INSIPIRIT. They spatted some dirty words but you ignore it. You saw a man was hiding at the scrubs across your house. There a small flash strike to your face. "Stupid paparazzi,no life." You mumbled as you inserted your key into the keyhole. "Eh?" The door wasnt locked. "Ok? Thats weird,i think i locked it already." You slipped off your shoes and went inside,turned the light on. You  was startled to see a man slept on the couch.

 


 

I HATE MY LECTURER :'( Argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *clear throat* ok. im not good at writing sad scene. Sorry if i spoiled :] This chapter really simple and short.

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE THIS FANFIC AND ... COMMENTS