Taa-dah! Im Here!

I'm Not His Fangirl

"Taa-dah! Im here!" He waved right infront L face and laughed toward L shocked reaction. "May i come in?" He poke his head inside but L blocked it.

"NO! Go home! Goodnight and bye." He slammed the door hard. He walked toward you. "Ignore that stupid kid." He take you upstairs. The bell rang again for one more time. "What the hell he want?!" L shouted out off his lung. He ran back downstairs. You grasped on L hand making him turned around to look at you. 

"Come on Myungsoo." You softly said and caress for his beautiful face. The electricity was jolted to his whole body,frozen. You smiled and heading to the door. You glance to L before open the door.

"KYA KIM MYU---" The man stopped. He bowed down. "Im so sorry." He lifted his head back and standing straight infront you. "Hi! Im Lee Sungyeol. You remember me right?" He loudly introduce himself and stick out his hand for a handshake. You handshake him back as your head move up and down. "I know you remember me!" Sungyeol cheerfully exclaimed. "Nice to meet you sister-in-law." Without any warning his body meet yours. He hugged you but you dont hug him back. 

"What do you think you were doing?!" L pulled Sungyeol hair.

"Aaaa ahhhh L! My hair!" He grabbed on L hand that laced with his hair. "Im sorry. I have learned my lesson." He put a fake sob and rise his both hand in air signaling he surrender. L let him go,also give him a death glare. "Ahh my head so hurt." He squat down and sobbing behind his folded arms. 

"What are you doing? Get up you choding." L coldly commanded. You softly punched on L broad chest and give him what-the-heck looks. "What?" He mouthed without any guilty.

"S-sungyeol." You kneeling beside Sungyeol. He lifted up his pouty face. "Lets come inside."  You invited him and stick out your hand to help the choding standing up on his feet.

"Babe,what are you doing?" L grunted. You replied him with shrug. Sungyeol takes your hand and get up but L slapped his hand away. "You cant touch any guy beside me. Understand?" He warned.

You and Sungyeol chuckled. "Jealous." You teased ,stick out your tongue. "Come in." 

"Ok." Sungyeol stepped inside.

"You can sit here." You lead him to the living room. Sungyeol was blissfully smile to you and sat down. "Do you want anything to drink?"

"Im okay with everything." He beamed. You nodded.

"Myungsoo?"

"Can i have hot chocolate?" He demanded.

"Yes sure." You nodded and went to the kitchen.

"Why are you here?" L throw a cushion to Sungyeol but he manage to dodge it.

"Are you suprise to see me here?" Sungyeol giggled. "I just wanna meet my sister-in-law." He casually added. L rolled his eye. Sungyeol grabbed the remote control on the coffee table and turn the TV on.

"Pshhh. Shameless. Coming to people house but make like your own." L smile cynically.

"So does you." He give L a derp face.

"What did you said? Wanna die?" L jumped on Sungyeol and grab his collar. He slapped Sungyeol with the cushion. You came out from the kitchen with drinks,shocked by the view you're seeing. L was abusing his hyung. You put down the tray on the table and separate them apart.

"Hey!" You snarled loud. They both stopped.  L went back to the longer couch and sat down. You sat beside L and your lips still curling a smile. Sungyeol too. You're too amuzed to see an idol in your living room. Plus he is very cute. Tall and nice built. L glanced at you. He saw you and Sungyeol was exchanged gaze. The jealousy rose inside him.

L cleared his throat and tuck himself close beside you. "This person already know about us?" You whispered to L ear. He nodded.

"So hyung." He paused. "Why are you here again?" 

"Yes,how did you found us?" You interrupted.

"Oh about that..." He arranged his words and spoke out.

 

While other members swoon on Sunggyu hyung,Sungyeol make his way to the manager. "Hyung,can i go with L?"

"W-what? Why?" The manager pinned his eyebrows together. Puzzled.

"Ohh,L told me that his friend was a big fans of me. But he scared  to tell you. He scared you will scolded him if he asking for another ticket." Sungyeol explained.

"Ohh~" The manager nodded. Sungyeol formed a thin line on his lips,anxiously waiting for the manager to respond. The manager hyung walk away without answering Sungyeol. Sungyeol was mentally hit himself.

"Mission failed." He weakly move back to the sit. Suddenly somebody popped infront of him. "Hyung!" His big eyes grew wider.

"Here your ticket. Hurry up,your flight going to depart in 5 minutes. Make sure you meet L and tell him you're going with him ok? Take care."

"Omo hyung." He jumped happily and hugged the manager. "Thank you. Thank you so much." He bowed for a few times before left. Sungjong approched the manager hyung.

"Where is Yeol hyung going?" The maknae blankly asked.

"He going to accompany L." Manager blurted out. Sungyeol sat far away from L,secretly stalking him.

When the plane landed in airport,L hailed a cab. After seeing L enter the cab he quickly hailed another cab behind. "Follow that cab." He commanded. The cab where L in stopped infront an average house. Sungyeol cab parked not far away. He saw L went off the cab and put the his bagpack on the tarred road. He bend down to pick up something and throw it to the window. After several minutes,a girl in pajamas unlocked the front door. Sungyeol quietly giggled when L hugged the girl but she pushed him away. L was standing there like a statue. "Pabo L." Sungyeol laughed. The girl then take him inside. "How many miles is the nearest hotel?" Sungyeol asked the driver.

"Quite far if you walk from here. But i know a homestay nearby." 

"Homestay? I cant do that. I will be dead if the owner or her/his daughter is the fans of Infinite." Sungyeol thought. 

"So young man... If you want to stayed at the homestay i can make a call for you."

"Can i know who owned the homestay?" 

"One local old lady. She live alone." He answered.

"Ohh? Old lady?" Sungyeol cracked a smile. "Ok. Homestay."

The homestay was really close to your house. Away 3 minutes by walk. In the morning,Sungyeol woke up early in the morning and went to your house. STALKING. He saw a car waited for you outside the house. Sungyeol was hiding behind bushes infront of your house. A girl come out from the car. She's wearing a red mini dress. "Omo,that girl was stunning~" Sungyeol drooled. You came out and hugged Suzy. "Omo sister-in-law! So beautiful!" He blinked and shook off. "No Sungyeol. She belong to L." The car went away but Sungyeol didnt see L riding with you and Suzy. So he decided to waited for L. 

About an hour later L came out. He locked the door behind him and left. Sungyeol secretly follow him. L went to the nearby gift shop and bought a big teddy and a purse that wrapped in a box. He then headed to your school which is not far away. Sungyeol was all there when you and L were chased by the fans. He just sat there laughing,without any thought of helping you both. He tracked you down inside the school. He just carefully wander around the hallway so you,L and fans didnt notice him there. He ended up infront the music room. "BINGO! Im sure you're inside here L." He snap his fingers while laughing soundless. Sungyeol decided to hiding at the stair infront the room where he can get a clear view of the room. But less than a minute he hiding there,you and L came out. "Damn i just sat down. Now where are they going?" He followed the two of you heading out from school,carefully not to make the crazy fans saw him. He was stalking you and L all these time.

 

"What?! You are crazy Sungyeol." L clenched his teeth. Sungyeol nodded with wide innocent smile.

"Oh my,no wonder i felt somebody was following us." You mumbled but Sungyeol heard every words came out from your mouth.

"Oh i didnt mean to scare you. Im sorry." He give you guilty looks.

"Ok ok,atleast you tell us the truth." You sweetly smile to him.

L stood up. "Ok! Done for today. Go back Sungyeol hyung." He dragged Sungyeol to the door. You followed both of them.

"About that... Can i stay here for one night? Please?" He poked his head behind L chest,clasped his hand together.

"Why?!" L annoyingly snarled.

"Because...I have no money left." He grinned and rubbed his nape. You felt sorry for him and pulled him inside.

"Ok. You can shared room with Myungsoo." You blurted.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS BABE!? ARGHHHH! WHAT ABOUT OUR ARGGHH!" L messed up his neat hair and kick the air as he went to scored. You shrugged and smirk.

"Aww thank you thank you." Sungyeol hugged you,jumped like a little kid get his toy and also making you jump with him in his embrace.

 


 

Sungyeol choding such a good stalker. If you need a spy,hire him! 

So do you like this chap? Comment-comment...