Crazy Fangirls

I'm Not His Fangirl

"INFINITE? WHERE?!"

"There!" One pointed to L. L was dumbfounded beside you. The people or should we called kpop fans stampede to L and you.

"Oh no no no. This is so not happening." L snarled in flat tone. "Lets go baby!" He grab your wrist and dragged you away.

"Ackkk. Myungsoo~" You almost tripped for the air because of his sudden move.

"Run!" He glance once at you behind his shoulder. He tighten his grasp until your wrist turned red,its hurt much but you manage to endure it. Running in heels with one hand holding that quite heavy teddy bear that L gave you earlier really tough. Fans still pursue over you guys but left far behind.

"Myungsoo,slow down." You almost tripped again but L quick hand manage to catch you. He look down and saw you are wearing 3 inches heels.

"High heels?" L face-palmed. "Im sorry." He squat down,hands on his head messing with his hair. "Im a dead meat." You take off your heels and pulled L up.

"I am a good runner in bare foot." You giggled. 

"I know my girl." L give a glad smirk. You two start to running again looking for hiding place when you heard the fans are closer,screaming over L name. You lead him into the empty school hallway and end up infront of the music room.

"I think nobody here." You poked your head inside. "Lucky us." You grab his hand,entering the room and locked the door. "Lets hide here for a while." You uttered while catching your breath.

"Yeah." L was panting. He throw himself on a chair. "That crazy fans really ugh! I hope nobody take photo of us." He blurted. You sat infront of him on the floor hugging the teddy bear.

"What happen if our relationship leaks?" You tilted as your cheek was rested on the teddy crown.

"I dont know. Infinite will get...bash?" L shrugged,he also didn't really know the real reason why idols can't date. Idols also human,have heart and feeling.

"Hurmm i guess im a burden toward all of you." You quietly said as your head sunk on the fluffy teddy.

"Aww baby." L gets on his feet,sat down on his legs. He then cupped you face and brushed your cheeks with his thumb. "Dont said that. You never a burden to me,or anyone. C'mon,i love you with my whole heart no matter what." He wrapped his arms around you. "I love you." He whispered. You're softened. Listen to L makes you tearing up. "Hey,dont cry." L put his pouty face.

"Im not crying. My eyes just,sweating?" You denied. You turn to the side and blinked to make the tears go away.

L chuckled and pinch your cheek. "Whatever you said baby." He lean forward making the gap between you and him closer. The nervousness suddenly attack you. Your eyes was locked into his and lips become one thin line. "I dont know what will i do if i lose you." L said. His heart was racing as he put his face close to your. He looks hesitate to kiss you but deep in his heart he really want to taste your sweet lips. You shut your eyes,eyebrows pinned together. His breathe hit on your skin.

Sound of breaking flower pot shot you both back to reality. "Myungsoo." You take away your face. You felt your cheeks still on fire. L saw two girls running away through one of the window.

"! Damn fangirls." He rolled his eyes. "Lets go." He stand up. He stick out his hand to help you stand on your own feet. He pulled you up,laced your fingers with his. His left hand grab the teddy bear and heading out.

The two girls stopped under a tree. "Did you get it?" The model look alike girl asked to her friend.

"Yes." She showed her phone. "By the way,that girl is _____ right? Unbelievable!" The girl snorted.

"Thank God they did'nt kiss before our eye. Sent me that picture of them." The tall girl commanded.

"What are you planning to do?" Short one asked.

"We will see." An evil smirk appeared on her thin lips.

 

 

 

"Where did that L go?" A man talked to himself as he walk along the hallway. "Aish where that kid go?" He stopped infront the music room door and screwed the knob. It was locked from inside. "BINGO! Im sure you're inside here L." He snap his fingers while laughing soundless. He decided to hiding at the stair infront the room where he can get a clear view of the room. But less than a minute he hiding there,you and L came out. "Damn i just sat down. Now where are they going?" He followed the two of you heading out from school,carefully not to make the crazy fans saw  you.

 


 

Too much stalker duhhh. trololol.

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND DROP YOUR COMMENTS :)