Graduation

I'm Not His Fangirl

This morning Suzy and her parents picked you up to the school with them. Suzy was amazingly beautiful with her tight mini dress,mixed well with her fair skin. Her make-up was dandily done. You're not bad either,with your dress and light,cute make-up. L didnt go with you because he still soundly asleep on his soft bed. You already set the alarm for him before you leave the house.

"We are here girls." Mr.Bae said as he parked the car. Suzy get off and you tailed along her walked into the school. The school already filled with parents and students.

"Welcome~" One who stand near the hall door said,Suzy and your junior. Suzy smiled and ruffled the girl hair.

"Thanks pretty." Suzy really in the good mood. The girl bowed while fixing back her fringe. You reply her with a smile.

"Suzy! ____! Come here quickly! We going to start soon." Your homeroom teacher waved to both of you as soon she saw you walk in. "Here,your robe. Quick. You guys are the last to arrived." She pass one to you and one to Suzy. Suzy glide her hand into the the arm holes. You also do the same thing. "Ok nice,go to your sit and dont go anywhere." The teacher warning since Suzy love to wander around aimlessly. You both nodded understood what have she said.

"I cant believe we going to graduate less than a hour." Suzy squeal happily as her hand clamped onto your arm.

"Yeah." You beamed,sat down.

"Hey,my prince charming." Suzy pointed to the boy who look alike Hoya Infinite. "Wah,so handsome." She mumbled.

"Eyy~ You have crush on him right?" You elbowed her with eyebrows wiggled. Suzy chuckled and cupped your face.

"I told you before i like him because he looks like Hoya." Suzy rolled her eyes. "But i think dating him maybe not a bad idea. I can pretend i dated Hoya." Suzy blurted.

"You nuts." You lightly slapped her shoulder. Within 10 minutes the ceremony started. As the opening,the headmaster went up the stage gave his long speech. Then,the student president turn to gave out his speech. You eyes wildly looking for L flash. The sweat start rolling down because of the anxious. "Isnt he coming?" You quietly said.

"Pardon? What is it?" Suzy turned her face to you.

"Ahh? Its getting hot here." You teethly smile to her and wipe the sweat with back of your hand. The student names are called one by one to take their scroll on the stage,the student also have to give one short speech on what they planning after graduate. You nervously wait for your name to be called while eye still doing it job looking for L.  Without any warning your name been called. "Is that my name?" You cluelessly asked.

"Yeah dude. Go." Suzy patted on your thigh. You stand up and went up to the stage. You take the scroll from the headmaster,bowing low your head. You nervously hold on the microphone stand. Your hand sweating crazily and your knee trembling. "E-emm i s-still dont h-have any plan t-to do after t-this." You ducked down your head,sheepishly smiled to the crowd. "Hmm,but i will live a good life. Thank you." You bowed,leaving the center of the stage and moving to your batchmates who already took their scroll at the corner of the stage.

"You really dont have any plan? Any?" One said,tilted her head a bit. You slowly nodded.

"Wah! You dont what to further your study?" Another girl joined.

"You result arent bad,plus you always ranked on top 15." Your classmate interuped.

"I dont know. I will decide it later." You simply said to them. One after one student went up,you're getting bored and tired. Its longer than the rehearsal yesterday. Your eye shot at a familiar figure. He walk into the hall holding one large teddy bear and a wrapped box. He sat at the last row. YOUR KIM MYUNGSOO HAVE ARRIVED. A ear to ear smile appeared on your lips. His eyes then locked into you. He waved to you with the teddy bear hand. You quietly giggled and covered your mouth behind the palm.

"Im sorry im late." L mouthed.

 

 

The photography session with the batchmates and homeroom teachers ended,the student shattered around the hall. You and Suzy went to her parents and hugged them. "Congratulation girls." Mrs.Bae plant a kiss on the daughter's cheek and yours.

"Lets have photo together." Suzy clasped and dragged you and her both parents to the photography booth. 

"I should congratulate my friends." You politely said after taking one snap of photo with them and made your way. 

"Me too! I meet you guys later eh. Love you both." Suzy uttered and run to you. Suzy clutch onto you and follow you wherever you take her. A guy approached Suzy and you. Clone of Hoya Skinny Version.

"Hey." He greeted. "Congratulation."

"You too." Suzy excitedly replied.

"You look very pretty Suzy." He said,flirty. Suzy face changed into the same colour as her dress, "Call me." He smirk,waved and walk away.

"O.M.G!" Suzy squealed on top of her lung make some eyes looking toward you two. 

"Shhh~ You're too loud Suzy." You try to calm her down. She take a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "Good girl." You playfully patted the head. You linked your arms with her and continue to wander around again. Your eagle eye scanning the whole room. You decide to take a look outside the hall.

"Ehh?!" Suzy steps dead. You look up to her. Her jaw dropped,mouth slightly opened. You look at her eye direction. TARGET LOCKED. L was sweetly smile. "Oppa!" A big smiled formed on Suzy face. He make his move and open his embrace. Both of you run to him like lost little kids found back their father.

"Aigo,my girls already grown up. Congratulation." He tighten his hug.

"Ughhh,Myungsoo,i cant breath." You gasped for air.

"Sorry." He release his hands off you and Suzy. "I bought present for you." He then hugged you back,making a sandwich of teddy bear in between of you and him. Suzy was standing beside enviously. You realised and break free. Also does L. "Here for you Suzy." He handed Suzy the wrapped box. 

"Aww,thanks!" Suzy went to hug him and give a peck. L,and you frozen. Shocked and unexpected Suzy will do that.

"W-what are you doing?" L was taken aback. His sharp eye pierced onto Suzy's and glance to you,within second move back to Suzy.

"Im sorry. I didnt mean that." She placed her hand on her lips. "Sorry oppa." She bowed. Three of you remain sealed. Suzy phone rang breaking the awkward silent. "Ohh my mum. I think they looking for me." She pressed the green button. "Yes? Now? Where are you? What? How can you guys lost in a such small school?" Suzy rolled her eyes. "Ok,im coming now." She hung up. "I have to go now. Aishh my parents,ughhh." She face-palmed and walk into the hall.

L look down to you. You pouted. "Aww,i smell jealousy in here." L teased while poking your chubby cheeks.

"Whatever." You slapped his hand away.

"Aii,cute." He pinched and squeezed your cheeks.

"Its hurt." You pouted. You crossed your arms and turn around,backing L.

L touched your shoulder but you dodge it away. You're sulky,a bit mad with what happened just now. L chuckled. "Dont blame on me dear. Its your fault not telling her the truth." L whispered into your ear. You rolled your eyes in annoyance.

On the other hand,there is a group of girls not far from you and L. "Why that boy look so familiar to me?" The girl with ponytail questioned.

"In my eyes,he looks like L Infinite." One with short bob hair said,placing her pointed finger on chin.

"Pshhh. Why would Infinite friend with an ugly girl like her." The y one snorted,twirling the end of her hair.

"I also thought it is L." The ponytail girl said.

"Right. Let have a closer look." The bob haired dragged the other two. She gazed for a long. L accidently make an eye-contact with her when he whispering to you. "ITS INFINITE!" She shouted loudly. The two of you was startled,looking at each other. L gasped and swallow a ball of saliva.

"Ottoke?" He mumbled.

 


 

Well,let's see what happen next. >.<

I thought this one short but also one long chapter after i save it -,-" tsk tsk. double update like promised. Enjoy~