Lucky Fans

I'm Not His Fangirl

You're early today. The school seem deserted,the hallway was empty. You stopped at your locker and put your belonging in there. You walk to the classroom and sat down on your desk. You lean your head on the table and closed your eyes while waiting other kids.

The class started to fill with students. Its became noisier,noisier and more noisier. Paper balls are flying around,the class was a mess.

"Hey,good morning!" a familiar voice crack you up. 

"Morning Suzy." you replied her weekly with half opened eyes. She seem bubbly today.

"Taa-daa!" She showed me two strips of paper and waving it on air. "I already bought their tickets!" She said it loudly.

"But its for two?"

"Yes. We're going together. Ohh ohh,guess what i get for free."

"Huh?" you look up to her.

She take out something from her bagpack. "Inspirit shirts!! One for you." she hand you the shirt and the ticket. "But im not an Inspirit." you threw back the shirt to her.

"Kyaa! You have to wear this on the showcase. NO MATTER WHAT! SHOW THEM WE LOVE INFINITE!"

You sighed.

 

 

Its finally your birthday,and THE SHOWCASE. 

After cleaning your house,you went to wash yourself.

"Why did  i have to wear that!? Im barely know them." you pointed to the shirt wrote "Im An Inspirit" that hanging on your closest.

The house bell rang. You went downstair to check who is it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Suzy throw you the confetti. She put all her belonging down and hugged you, "God bless you my bestfriend."

"Thanks Suzy." You pat her back gently. You look at her stuff on the floor, "WOW! THAT BANNER WAS SUPER HUGE!"

"Yah,i made it. I stayed up late last night. Im willing to do anything for Infinite and L." she pat on her chest. Her eyes sparkling. "Hurry up dress up." Suzy continued.

"Im all done." 

"Wheres your Inspirit shirt?!!!"

You shooked,"Im not wearing that." You rolled your eyes.

"You have to!" she push you upstairs.

After changed,both of you went to the showcase. There are so many people here. 99% of them are GIRLS. Suzy and others are all high,impatiently wait and keep chanting for Infinite. Its your first time at a showcase,since you're not a fans of any idols.

Fans was wild when saw Infinite on stage. "Anyeonghaseyo,we're INFINITE!" the 7 of handsome boys introduced themselves. Their fans were possessed by their aura. Included the girl beside you,SUZY. The boys sang a few song from their new album.

"Let give Infinite an applause girls." the MC said. "WOW,you guys are amazing. No wonder all girls here went crazy." The fans roaring louder. The MC continue, "Ok now we're going to have game session with fans. Let Infinite choose 7 lucky Inspirits. Lets start with Sunggyu." The MC pass his microphone to Leader Gyu. The fans went wild again,rising their hands,shouting 'ME!' here and there to attract Infinite.

"One of them have to choose me!" Suzy said with fully confident. You smiled.

"Who want to play game with me?" Sunggyu asked. Sunggyu fangirls lost their mind. "Ahh. Its hard. Hmmpp. I think i choose that girl." He pointing to a girl that standing in a front row. He pass the microphone to Woohyun. "Naega wae?!" Woohyun refuse to accept the microphone. The crowd was burst of laugh. "Ahh hyung~ " he continue whining.

"Please pick one girl Woohyun-shi." The MC point to the crowd. "That one. Girl holding 'I LOVE WOOHYUN OPPA' playcard." 

"How bout Dongwoo?" The MC asked him. He quickly pointed to a girl he been eyeing since he first saw her. 

The microphone then passed to Hoya.

"Hoya oppa! Please choose me!" Suzy shouted while rise high her banner.

"I thought you're emm.. What was his name?" you scratching your unitchy head.

"L? Im his bias but i fans all of them." she smile teethly. 

"Her." Hoya pointed to a girl beside Suzy. You both looked at her. "Aishh lucky girl. What a close call." Suzy devastated.

You chuckled. "Sungyeol,who will you choose?" Hoya pass him the microphone. 

"Can i choose all?" he shrugged. "Greedy Sungyeol." the MC shook. Infinite and crowd were laughing. Sungyeol pouting cutely, "Got to choose one.Hmmp?" He looked around. "That girl,come on  stage." he pointed to a girl that standing in center. 

"Can not wait for L turn." Suzy excited mode .

"Hey atleast tie your shoe lace." you point to her untied lace. 

"Hold this for me." She give you her super ultra big banner. Suzy kneel down to tied her shoe.

Sungyeol pass the microphone to L but he whispered something and give the microphone to Maknae Sungjong.

"Whoever catch this bottle can be my game partner." Sungjong threw an empty bottle to the crowd. The fans was histeric,reaching for the bottle.

"KYAHHHHH. Why the laces wont ties?!" Suzy was broke down.

"Maybe you're to nervous,your hand all shaky. Loosen up a bit." you pat her shoulder.

"Now,L turns." 

"Already? Ahhh!" Suzy quickly get up on her feet,giving up on her shoes.

"The 'LOOK DOWN HERE' girl." L said it out loud.

 


 

I spent 3 hours to wrote this. Looks like my brain stop working. Hope you all enjoy this chapter. 

Subscribing,commenting and suggestion are very welcomed here :)