Dear L,This is Your Punishment. Sincerely,Sunggyu Hyung

I'm Not His Fangirl

L inserted the sefety pin and in mare second the front door of Infinite's dorm unlocked. He saw Woohyun chilling on the couch with Sungjong.

"Hyung!" Sungjong shouted as he saw L at entering. Woohyun also turn back,suprise to see L with his super big luggage.

"Shut up." L mouthed as he put his long pointed finger on his lips. Sungjong cover his mouth and walk to L.

"Hyung,i miss you." He whispered and hugged him tight. L chuckled and pushed Sungjong away. He steps foward to Woohyun,Sungjong trail behind his back. L slammed himself on the empty space beside Woohyun and give him a grin.

"Where's Sunggyu hyung?" L asked in low voice. Woohyun pointed to Sunggyu and his room with his pouted mouth.

"He gonna kill you." Woohyun joked,his eyes still looking to the TV. L gasped and his felt blood rushing to his handsome face.

"Sunggyu hyung really mad with you." Sungjong added as he sat beside L.

"Really?" L eyes rounded. "How mad?"

"Like R.E.A.L.L.Y M.A.D." Sungjong maknae emphasized and make L scared. He swallow hard the gulp. "You should bring me along if you went out of the country. I didnt know you have foreign friend." 

"Aish,i visited my old,long lost friend. We went to kindergarten together." L smile forcefully to make Sungjong believe in his lie.

"Myungsoo-ah!" Dongwoo voice filled the room when his eyes darted on L. He walked out from the room and approching them.

"Dongwoo hyung." Both L and Sungjong half-shouted. L run to Dongwoo and cover his mouth. "Shhh~" L pointed to Sunggyu hyung. Dongwoo nodded,signify he get it. L DIDNT WANT SUNGGYU HYUNG KNOW HE ALREADY CAME BACK. 

"Aigo~ my little boy already grown up." Dongwoo hugged,L's feet lifted a bit from the floor. Dongwoo sniffed a fake tears and mucus. "You let me slept alone for almost two weeks." He lightly punching L chest,continuously acting like a sulky girl.

L pushed Dongwoo away. "Dongwoo hyung,sto---"

"KIM MYUNGSOO!" A very angry voice pierce into the 4 members' ears. They all gasped and looked to L. Sungyeol and Hoya also came out from their room,shocked with Sunggyu loud voice. Sunggyu stand infront his room door with both his hand pinned on his waist. "Come here." Sunggyu waved,his eyes was fiery.

"You're dead." Dongwoo whispered and pushed L closer to Sunggyu.

"Ackkk." L almost tripped but he manage to get back his sense of balance. He bowed to the leader and grinned. "Im back." He open with his arms. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and knock L on head. "Where ever you go you should tell me! Where did you go actually?" Sunggyu asked in high tone.

"Uhh? Hmmm. ______(your country)." L hesitated to answer him.

"Mworago?! Since went you're omma live in _______(your country)!" Another hit land on L head. "Aishhh! How could you lied to us,me?!" Sunggyu shook his head out of frusturation with his dongsaeng attitude.

"Im so sorry hyung." L ducked his head down.

"I will report you to manager hyung." Sunggyu coldly said.

"Ahh hyung you promise me you wont if i get back on time." L pouted and puppy eyed.

"Kya,your cute face wont work to me." Sunggyu rolled his eyes while crossing his arms.

"Please,i will do anything you ask." L said with pokerface on.

"Seriously?" Sunggyu was taken back. L replied with a nod. "You're banned from using any gadgets. Now give me your phone,laptop and all gadgets you have." Sunggyu held out his palm infront L.

"Hyung,not my phone." L whinned. "I can do anything else,but not giving out my phone to you." L exclaimed. Sunggyu sighed.

"You said you willing to do anything,pabo." Sunggyu small eyes locked on Woohyun. He mouthed something to Sunggyu and pointed to the kitchen. Sunggyu smirk,agreed with Woohyun evil idea. "Come with me." Sunggyu hyung pull L ear.

"Arghh! Argghh! My ear hyung. Its hurt. Ouchh~" L shriek in pain. The rest of Infinite members laughing from the living hall when Sunggyu dragged L to the kitchen. Woohyun was laughing hard,holding his stone six pack abs. While Sungyeol and Dongwoo are rolling on the floor,dying of laughing.

"Here." Sunggyu evilly grinned. "Clean all this dishes." L eyes widen when he saw the dishes was overflow the sink.

"Oh God! This is too many!" L half shouted. The other Infinite members poke at the kitchen entrance,laughing and giggled at L. Sunggyu nodded.

"Its from two weeks ago,since you left." Sungyeol exclaim.

"Seriously guys?!" L's knee trembling when he listen what Sungyeol have said. The rest nodding in unison.

"Thats your punishment." Sunggyu calmly spoke as he walk out from the kitchen.

"Good luck." Hoya patted L's back.

"Hwaiting hyung!" Sungjong shot his fist. One by one members of Infinite leaving L in the kitchen and continue doing their own works. 

 


 

This week was super hectic since we're going to have 5 days holiday after maulidurasul and thaipusam :)

Sorry i didnt update my story this week and i write this chapter recklessly. Blood gushing out from my ear,idk why yet bothering me. T______T 

 

PEOPLE,PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT AS WELL <3