DAY 11TH : Our Secret

I'm Not His Fangirl

As usual,you wake up early even the Sun doesnt rise yet,prepare to go to the school. L still sleeping in his room. You slowly unlock his door and peer between the door. Yeah,he is in a deep sleep. You saw a opened luggage,half filled with L's clothes beside his bed. You're frowning as you close back the door. "Is he going back to Korea today?" You wondered,put your finger on your chin and thinking hard like a detective. "What if its true?" Your sight droop. Tears start welling in your eyes. "Eh? Why am i crying?" You quickly brush your teary eyes. You place your palms on the chest. ITS POUNDING HARD. You take a deep deep deep breath and close your eyes to calm yourself. ITS STILL RACING. "Why am i like this?" You cupped your face and leaning on the wall. Without your knowledge the pond of tears formed in your big deer eyes when a flash of you and L came before your eyes. "Stop it~" You weakly drag your legs downstair to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast for both of you. You're trying your best not to think about L,but he keep appearing on your mind. "Ughhh! Am i crazy? Stop thinking about  him,_____!" You said to yourself. You alter yourself and inhaled. "Stop. Thinking. About. Myungsoo." You put a slice of sandwich onto the plate. "Since you're going to back to Korea today. I will prepare you a special breakfast." A small smile curved on the lips.

 

 

L stretched his hands and legs out. He jump off the bed and took a glance at his unpacked stuff. He groaning. "I have to finish packing by today." L went to the staircase and walk down. His small eyes widen as he saw the breakfast you had prepared. A cherish smile formed,he put his bottom on the chair and straighten his position. "JJANG!" There's a cute smiley sandwich,scramble egg,vanila muffin and a full glass of orange juice layered the table surface. There's also a stick note written by you.

I knew you're going back to Korea today. So,please enjoy your last breakfast here.

from,your housemate

 

L chuckled. "Pabo~" He smiled when you came across his mind.

 

 

The school bell rang signal that school is over. You grab your bag and dashing home. You rush into your house. ITS QUIET AND EMPTY. You then went up to his room. The door wasnt close,its wide open. The bed was organize. NO L. A pout formed and your eyebrows pinned together. "He didnt even say goodbye to me." You said with frusturation and stomp to your room. "Ughhh!" You flunk yourself onto the bed. HEART BREAK,L already left you. "I hate you Kim Myungsoo!" You snuggle into the pillow. "I HATE YOU!" The tears rolling down and wet the pillow. "You,atleast. Say. Goodbye." Your voice shaky. You sat up and crossed you legs. You place the fluffy pillow on your chest and wrap your hands around it. "Dont you. Know. I. Like. You." A firm punch perch onto the pillow. You have a little crush on him since the 'baking' incident. You know its not a fans-idol crush. But you always denying your feeling toward him. 

 

 

It almost ten. You pack your stuff and ready to go home. "Bye~ See you tomorrow." You waved to your coworker as you walk out from the bakery.

"____." A voice spoke behind you. You turn around to know whos the voice belong to. You gasped when saw the man.

"KIM MYUNGSOO?" You eyes widen. He look at you with confusion. "Why are you here? You suppostly at Korea right now." 

He chuckled and beamed. "Who said im going back today pabo?"

"Ehhh?" You sheeply smiled. "Then where's your luggage? I didnt see it when i checked the room." You continue walking,L follow on your left.

"Psshh~ i know you didnt check the room. But you sneak peek the BED." A smirk appear on L face.

"No! Why should i?" You rolled you're eyes,denying it.

"Then you should see my luggage." He put his arm around your neck.

"Its not there."

"Yes it is. I put it next to the door."

"Really?" You awkwardly laugh,your face flushed of embarrassment. L was right,you didnt check the whole room. You just stand at the doorstep and look inside,straight to the bed. "So where are you this afternoon?"

"I went to buy the ticket. My flight would be at 3pm tomorrow." L half-hearted smile to you.

"Ahhh~" You said with expressionless look on. You're trying to hold back the sadness behind. You both walk to the subway together while talking random stuff. L's arm still around your neck. You didnt move his hand this time,you just let him be.

 

He sat beside you inside the train. The train was deserted,only a few people riding on. Its been a awkward silent since you and L walk inside the train. The last words you said to him was "The train is here!" at the station earlier. L clear his throat. "Wanna here a story?" He spoke.

"Ok." You answer.

"If i told you,promise me you wont tell anyone else. Promise?" He held out his pinky.

"Promise." You linked yours to his.

"There is a girl i had crush on. I fall for her since i first met her. She's diffrent from others,it catch my attention." He giggled. "All day long,i trying to get rid her out of my mind but i cant. Everyday i stalk her at her workplace. She didnt know it. She so stupid right." His small eyes twinkled. A small pout appear,your face a bit sour and jealousy rose deep inside your heart.

"Ahhh~" You blurted with dude-im-not-intrested-to-hear-more tone.

"I dont know,but im so happy when im with her. No need word from her,just by looking at her make me smile. She also a good cooker. I already miss her homemade cake. Do you think she like me?" L eyes darted into yours.

"Huhhh? Emm." You shrugged.

"Do you want to know her name?" L asked. You nod because of the curiousity. "But i have to whisper it into your ear." 

"Why?" 

"Because,its a secret between us." L sheepishly smiled.

"Ok." You close your eyes tight,get ready to bear the most painful pain,broken heart. L put his face near yours.

A wet peck plant onto your cheek. "Its you." L whispered. You turn your face to facing him. "Would you be my girlfriend?" Your jaws drop in suprise,dont know what to reply him. He smiled,the most charming smile have you ever seen in you whole life. Your face turned into red,a shy smile appear and you reply him with a small nod. L cupped your face. "I love you _____-ah." His put his face close to you,and he press his delicious lips onto your plum lips. Your eyes grew wider but slowly shut down. ITS YOUR FIRST KISS! Eventhough its a short kiss but your heart felt like it going to explode and you heard fireworks on top of your head. 

 


 

They kissed!  \(^_^)/  weeee~ *throw confetti*

Hello to new subies and readers. Hope you guys enjoy a lot this chapter.kekeke! More to come,please continue support this story.

If you have more spare time read my another fanfic. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/109555/till-death-separate-us-hyomin-iusinger-ljoe-romance-teentop-ukiss-elikim

 

Please subscribe and comments :)