DAY 2ND : Supper

I'm Not His Fangirl

Your day today was SUPER HECTIC. You just came home from the bakery and went straight to bed. You didnt saw L when you came in,maybe he was in the room. You changed into a comfy pajamas and fall asleep.

 

"Bored,hungry,bored,hungry,bored,hungry." L murmured. He roll on the bed from left to right,right to left continously. "Where is she? Hmmm~ Im bored. Its already near 11pm. She should be at home by now." He look at the round thing hanging on the wall. Suddenly he heard the front door unlocked. "Yeayy,____-ah home." L excitedly said and heading to the door. He poke his head between the slit and saw you walking,lifelessly and tiredly to your room. You even let out a small groan. L quietly eyeing you until you went inside your bedroom. "Hmm im hungry but,she's look very tired." He let out a deep sigh and close back the door. He lean on the door while wrapping his arms around his flat noisy stomach. "Guess i have to go to bed now." L throw himself into bed  and trying his best to ignore the starvingness.

 

An hour passes,yet L still awake. L really cant sleep with an empty stomach. "Huuuu~ So hungry." L sat up. He head down to the kitchen to grab anything that can fill his stomach. He open the cabinet doors one by one and he found ramen from one of them. He his lips. "Where's the pot?" He start to rummage every section in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" You asked with still-closing-eyes.

"Eh?_____-ah." L startled. You walk to him. 

"You're too.. Noisy..." You bending down,resting your head on the counter.

"Really? Im so sorry. You can go back to sleep." He grab your arm and drag you upstair.

"Are you hungry Myungsoo?" You rub your eyes. He awkwardly grin at you. You walk back to the kitchen and fire on the stove. L tag behind you. "I only have ramen. Is it okay with you?"

"Absolutely fine." L said with a nod. You cook a pack of ramen for L with half opened eyes. L was patiently wait for his ramen beside you. A smile didnt crack from his lips. His eyes locked at you. "One day i will marry to someone like her." He mumbled.

"Done." You hand him a bowl filled with hot cooked ramen.

"Aww masida~" He sniff the ramen delicious smell. "Have some." He offered. You give him a did-my-face-show-i-need-food-right-now look. He shrugged and slurp the ramen. "Thanks. You really dont have to wait for me." L uttered. You reply him with a moan and rested your head on the dining table. L  finished his ramen. "Im done." No reply from you. "Hey." L soflty whispered. He move the hair strands that fall on your face. "Hey im d-- She's sleeping. Ottoke?" L rub his neck. "If i leave her like this,her back will hurt tomorrow. Aishhh~" L walk back to you after he wash the bowl. "Hey,wake up." He shook you. You dodged his hand and turn your face opposite direction. L slowly lifted you. "ACKK! She's so heavy." L sweats rolling down when he climb upstair. He carefully put you on the bed and switch off the light. "WAHHH~ She did weight a lot. Pheww." L wipe his sweats on the forehead and enter his room. He flung his drain body into bed and  immediately fall into asleep.

 


 

My brothers got PS3! damn,im so jealous! >.<

Please hit the subscribe button and comments are welcomed :)