So This He Called His Hometown?

I'm Not His Fangirl

Its early in the morning. L was all ready to heading to the airport. "Where are you going?" Sungyeol asked.

L shocked and turns back. "Eh Sungyeol? You woke up so early." He laugh nervously. 

"Where are you going?" He asked again.

"Uh? Arr. I-im go-going back to my h-hometown." L stammered. "BYE! See you later." He quickly shut the door and exhaled.

 

 

The sunglight hit L angelic face when he walk down from Korea airbus. He put his shaded and mask on. "Here we go~" He dragged his super large laugage on his right,holding his jacket on left hand. He hailed a taxi and went straight to the hotel. After a a while,the taxi stopped infront a building. Its aint 5 STARS HOTEL but still nice and affortable. Well,L was alone right. He's not Infinite,for a moment.

The door was unlocked, "Whaaahhaa! Heaven!" He jump on the king size bed. "Its much better than i thought." He look around and walk to the balcony. "Not bad." 

L grab his lunch and went back to his room to get some rest. "BORED AS HELL! Ughhh." He snuggle himself into the bed. He reached for his phone on the side table and dialled. As he hung up,he changed into more comfy shirt,take his bagpack with him and heading out. 

"Hi." He said as he entered the taxi.

"Oh you that Korean boy. I didnt know you're the one who called me just now." He is the same taxi driver when the first time L came to ______.(your country)

"I saved your number." L showed his phone. The taxi driver give him a little laugh.

"So where are you going?" He asked. L replied him with one eyebrow rise and a small smile. The taxi driver drop him at previous place he dropped L. "You know right,if you wanna get back just call me.Take care son." He said before he drive away.

L took out a piece of paper from his bag. Its the road map he drawn when the first time he's here.

 

 

"Suzy,wake up." You shook her body. She groaned. "Hey hey wake up. I need to go to the bakery my dear." Suzy really dont know how to take a nap,she went to sleep. DEEP SLEEP. "You can stay here. Im going now huh. Please lock the door when you're leaving." You plant a sisterhood kiss on her forehead. You shut the door and walk out. You take the bus to the bakery since its quite far from you house. Usually you will take bus in daylight and take subway on the night after work. Yes,being a working student really tiring.

"Put your apron on. Quick." The owner said. "Im going to go home early,my youngest son catch a fever." She pulled you behind the cash machine. "You stay here."

"Ughh? Am i working alone today?" You inquired.

"For now yes. I already called my daughter to help you,so dont worry honey." She your hair. The owner was so nice to you,eventhough sometime she did loaded you with many works but its because she doesnt have enough hands. She treat you like her own daughter. She really care about all her employees.

"Ok. Say to you son get well soon. Bye." You bowed when she leaving the bakery.

At 10PM,you switch off the light and locked the door. "Ughh,her daughter doesnt give any help." You whinning as you walk to the subway station. The daughter get home early,well she kinda lazy. She did came for a couple hours so that really doesnt help you a lot since you have to stay until 10. "She is not like her mother. WAY TOO DIFFRENT." You snorted. 

 

 

You walk down on a deserted alley. The streetlights were dim,most of them already extinguish. You walk on this alley everyday but today its look creepier than ever. You heard footsteps and felt like somebody was watching over you. You stopped to look back,there's nobody. You tilt your head a bit,wondering maybe you're hallucination. You keep on walking. You're blood rushes on your face when you hear a clear footstep behind you. Its wasnt far away. You fasten your steps. "Help me lord,please." You prayed in your heart. Your eyes widen when suddenly a hand grabs you from behind,close your mouth with his big palm and push you to the street wall.

 


 

quick update,im off to class. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND SUPPORT ME :) NOTE THAT COMMENTS ARE VERY WELCOMED.