Part 3

The Office

Chanyeol smiled as he wrote down the lyrics. He couldn't hide the smile on his face as he thought of every word and formed them into sentences about 'him'. He made the melody days ago and he thought he should just make the demo now. He wrote notes down on how to sing it and proceeded to record the song.

The air was filled with a sweet melody and his husky voice that can send chills up your spine. He heard the last notes of the song float through his ears and he stopped recording. He mixed the sounds and added a few more adlibs into it.

He took a deep breath and burned it to a CD. He sighed and picked up the guitar that was on the ground and started plucking the strings. "Face it, Park Chanyeol. You're lovesick." He muttered to himself with his eyes closed. 

He took the CD, once the song was done being burned, and placed it in a car case. He set it onto the table and stuck a post-it onto it.

'Let Kyungsoo listen tomorrow'

He wrote in red marker (He may have a added a few hearts around the name but let's not mind that.). He set it on his desk and walked out of his studio that was in his apartment.

"Hey." Baekhyun said while locking the door. "How's the song?"

"Finished it." He said, not noticing that he still has a huge smile on his face..

"...Why are you smiling in a disturbing way?" The shorter said with an eyebrow raise. He quickly wiped it off and rolled his eyes.

"You're seeing things."

"Okay, then." He raised his arms in surrender. "Have you had dinner?"

"Yeah. How about you? Do I need to cook something or what?"

"Nah, I'm good. Kyungsoo treated us to dinner because he thought he overworked us." 

'He's not only hot and polite but he's also nice. He's going to be the death of me, I swear.'

"Well, I'm going to bed now. Night, Baek." Chanyeol yawned and ran up the small flight of stairs [Five steps, probably].

"I'll just finish this report." Baekhyun said and pulled out his laptop. Chanyeol turned to his left and entered his room. It was all white and it had an aura that just screamed his name. He changed out of that extravagant outfit and into his loose black sweats and a thin white shirt.

'What does Kyungsoo wear to bed? Maybe he just sleeps na-- NO CHANYEOL. STOP.'

He shook his head out of those thoughts and slid under the warm duvet. He wrapped himself until he could pass as a burrito and closed his eyes. He grabbed the small teddy bear he keeps on his bed.and hugged it as he drifted off (That sounds either cute or embarrassing but he needs Mr. Fuzzles to help him sleep, okay?).

The next morning, he woke up to his alarm and turned it off. He groaned as he got up and rubbed his eyes. 

"I'm up, I'm up." He muttered to an imaginary person. He stepped out and the cold air hit hid body. He shivered but still dragged himself to the bathroom. He peeled off his clothes and then stepped into the shower. The warm water hit his body and he let it wake him up more as he freshened up.

Once he was finished, he stepped out and wiped himself dry. He wrapped the towel around his waist and went through his closet. He decided on brown jeans, a black sweater, and a black coat that had snake embroidery on he sleeves.

He walked down the stairs and into the dining room. He saw a folded piece of paper with his name written in cursive.

'Hey Yeollie, I made you breakfast for today. It's on the kitchen counter. Enjoy^^'

He read it and chuckled. "What a weird one but there's free food so I'm not complaining." He went to the counter and, sure enough, there was a plate of waffles with powdered sugad sprinkled all over it and chocolate sauce. A few strawberries and raspberries on the side of the plate made his mouth water. He took a seat and started to gobble the food down.

Once he was finished, he saw there was a corner of paper under the plate. He lifted the plate and took the paper. It was folded, like last time, with his name also on it.

'Hey Hey Hey! You actually ate breakfast (Well, I hope you did)! Anyways, go to your studio. You have a surprise there!^^'

Chanyeol was unsure but went to his studio. He opened the door and looked around. Everything was still in place.

"What was the surprise he was talking about?" He said to himself. He saw another paper and unfolded it.

'Aye~ I hope you had a great time with this entire hunt. Haha little thing you should know, Kyungsoo was here earlier.'

Chanyeol's eyes widened as he read that line.

'He made breakfast (What? He said he was going to bring me to work since you slept in). Also, this is the part where you speed off to the company.'

He was confused and scared. What did Baekhyun do? He threw the paper back to where he found it and then he saw.

"Where's the demo?" He said. He spaced out for ten seconds until he growled. "That . If Kyungsoo was here, then Baek must've...OH NO!"

He ran out and grabbed his car keys. He locked the apartment and ran doen the stairs to his car. He started it and drove fast as the speed limit allowed him. He saw the classy building come into view and he parked the car. 

He ran inside and pressed the elevator buttons furiously but it wouldn't open. He looked to his left and saw stairs.

" it." He muttered and ran up all thirty-nine flights of stairs and each set had at least ten to fifteen steps, so imagine how he feels. He dropped dead once he got onto top most floor. Taking a few deep breaths, he used the remaining energy to crawl over and knock.

"Come in!" He heard Baekhyun said and the irritation gave him a surge of energy. He grabbed the doorknob and pushed it open. He fell inside the office and saw his roommate sitting there with a smile while Kyungsoo had headphones on.

"You followed the notes. I'm so proud of you. I'll give you two some privacy." Baekhyun said with a smile and grabbed his clipboard and left.

"K-Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol stammered. He saw his crush lift his eyes from the floor and looked at him.

"Hello there." He said in the most calming voice. He unplugged the earphones and played the song.

[A/N: Start listening to Chanyeol's 'You Are' song here. Change the word 'Girl' and the female pronouns to the male pronouns and 'Boy']

"How's the song?" He tried to say casually.

"I like it. Explain this, please." Kyungsoo grabbed something from under his desk and moved from behind. He took a seat on top of it and showed the CD case with the post-it note still on it.

"Uh..."

"Chanyeol, come here." He said with a beckon of his hand, like the first time they met. As if in a trance, he walked over and stood in front of him.

"Do you...like me?"

"What makes you think that?" He said and felt blood rushing to his cheeks.

"Baekhyun. Just tell me if you do like me." Chanyeol was frozen and then he bowed his head. 

"Yeah. I like you." He mumbled and he knows he was probably a tomato.

"Okay." He felt a hand hold his chin and he was made to look at him in the eye. "I like you, also. Ever since I heard your self-produced songs from Baekhyun, I fell in love with your voice." He said with a shy smile.

His heart was going to burst. He only met him a few days ago but he felt like he found the piece that completes him.

"May I?"

"Yes, you may." He felt his soft luscious lips against his and he could feel a fire start from within. He felt their lips mold and they pushed and pulled. They pulled away and they panted for air.

"I can taste the chocolate sauce. How was breakfast?"

"Just wonderful. It was great. You need to teach me how to do that." 

"I would gladly teach you." Kyungsoo moved in closer and planted a kiss on his nose.

"Would you like to go one a date now?"

"I'm free today. The cafe across the street is great."

"Let's go." Chanyeol said and smiled.

'I really don't regret meeting you in the office.'

______________________________________

A/N: It's the end of the fanfiction. I hope you enjoyed reading it as muh as I enjoyed writing it. I'm also planning on making a new fanfic but I'm not so sure. Oh well, to all you ChanSoo shippers, I hope this was an okay fic and and have a great day or night^^