Part 1

The Office

To: Drug Dealer

Can you pick me up from work?

To: Hitman

What happened to your car?

To: Drug Dealer

Broke down while I was trying to get coffee for my department.

To: Hitman

Fine...you owe me one

To: Drug Dealer

AW YES. I'LL BUY YOU COFFEE FOR A WEEK

Chanyeol groaned as he pocketed his phone. He wasn't fond of the place because of Baekhyun's boss. A wrinkly old man who calls Chanyeol 'giraffe' and he still hates him for that. He has expressed his discomfort to Baekhyun and he thought he would understand but he had to ask him to do what he despised. He pressed the button on the remote to turn the TV off and he stood up from his position on the sofa. He groaned as he took the car keys from the kitchen counter and walked out of their large apartment (Being a producer and songwriter always has advantages). He jumped inside the black Honda and started the car.

"He must be that desperate." He muttered under his breath. He heard his phone make two pinging noises and he decided to check the messages at a red stoplight. He stopped, right where he wanted to, and checked the messages,all from Baekhyun.

To: Drug Dealer

Hey, I still have to finish some so it will be better if you just roam around the building while I get these done.

To: Drug Dealer

Little warning: My boss is still here

He groaned, again, as he read the second message. His roommate is the CEO's secretary so it just gives a larger chance of seeing him. He drove through the large city noises and stopped when he saw the glowing "EX-0 Corp." sign. He found a parking spot and locked the car once he got out.

The building had become more modernized than the last time he was there, which was a year ago. The automatic doors slid open for him and he walked inside, the clacking of his heels against the tiled floor. People in office uniforms walked back and forth with either papers or their bags as their shift ended. It was 8:00 PM, at that time, and he was amazed at how late they were working. He definitely stood out with his ripped denim jeans, mountain shoes, black shirt, and olive green zip-up hoodie. He took his black baseball cap off, and his fire red hair fluffed out into different directions. 

"May I help you?" A deep voice said. The voice sent chills up his spine and it reminded him of sweet chocolate leaving a bitter taste on his tongue, in a good way. He turned but he did not see someone on par of height with him. He looked down and saw a man with thick eyebrows that held a sense of authority. His owl-like eyes were narrowed as he studied Chanyeol's face and heart-shaped lips were pursed together.

"Ah, I'm looking for a Byun Baekhyun." He said. He has forgotten which floor his desk stayed on and he was planning to just wait up for him while sitting on the floor and play with stray lint.

"Mr. Byun, you ask? Come with me." The stranger said with a beckon of his hand. The shorter one walked towards the elevator and he followed. Wherever he went, he noticed that people bowed or moved aside for them. 

'Must be the CFO.' He thought as the people inside the elevator,quickly, swarmed out leaving only the two of them inside.

"I'm Park Chanyeol." He introduced with a slight bow. He stretched out his hand and he felt him take it and bow a deeper one.

"Do Kyungsoo. Pleasure to be an acquaintance." He said with a small smile.

"Same." He realized that the button pressed was the top floor and he knew it would take a while, so he started a conversation.

"I'm a producer and songwriter." He said. Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow and then nodded.

"Is that so?"

"Yes, under the name LOEY." He revealed.

"I've listened to them. They're really nice." He praised. "Especially, 'A Starry Night'. It's a personal favorite."

"Oh, thank you." He said with a bow.

"Tell me, Mr. Park. How do you know Mr. Byun." He was taken aback with the formality but he answered his question.

"We're roommates. I've known him since we were kids." He said with a pause. "It's okay to call me by my name, Kyungsoo."

"Well then, Chanyeol, it's good to know he has a great friend by his side." He said with a smile. After hearing that compliment, butterflies fluttered in his stomach. He noticed how the slick gelled hair made Kyungsoo look handsome and how his thick body strained against the suit.

The elevator doors opened and they stepped out. There, he saw Baekhyun with a stack of papers on his left and he was writing something down.

"Mr. Byun? You have a visitor." He said with professionalism in his voice.

"Cha-Chanyeol?" He said with shock in his voice. "Sir, I'm done with the documents needed for tomorrow's meeting." He said.

"That's great. We'll have to meet up with the new interns on Wednesday and your car is in the shop right now." He said with a smile as he took the stack of papers.

"Sir, you didn't have to."

"It was fine. I'll see you tomorrow, Baekhyun. Now, don't keep Chanyeol waiting." He said and opened the doors to the...CEO's office.

"Have a nice night, Sir." He said. Chanyeol wasn't paying attention as he was too focused on how Kyungsoo made his heart skip a beat.

"How did you find him?" Baekhyun asked as he packed up his stuff.

"He...went to me and offered help. Is he the CFO?"

"He's my boss, Chanyeol." He said with a sigh. Chanyeol froze and his jaw dropped.

"Boss? What happened to the annoying old guy?" 

"He retired." Baekhyun took off his blazer and placed his bag strap over his shoulder. "Let's go."

"He looks really young to be a CEO."

"Why do you keep talking about him?" He said with confusion as they went inside the elevator.

"I'm just curious."

"You like him, don't you?"

"N-No." The elevator doors opened and they walked out together.

"Why do you like my boss? That's...weird." Baekhyun said and opened the door of the car.

"I don't. I just think he is interesting." Chanyeol said as he started the car. In his head, he thought he was more than interesting. He found him cute, handsome, authorative, and amazing.

He was just amazing, to him. He needed to find out more.

"Anyways, thanks for picking me up." Baekhyun said. "I'll be sure to get your coffee tomorrow."

'No, Baek. Thank you.'