018

Never Ever

“Noona,”

Rina nodded as she took the seat across the younger male, she placed Hermes purse aside and faced him.

“I didn’t know you’d ever come back.” She said, he gave her a small smile.

“News of your wedding did shock me, you couldn’t wait for me?” He replied.

Rina paused.

“I..I didn’t think you’d care.” She replied as she picked up the menu.

“I do. I still do.”

“Taeyong, this is~”

“At first, I was confused, because it seems so rushed and publicized. It didn’t seem…you.” He said as he set his glass of juice aside.

“Then, I thought about it, I remember meeting Mark Tuan a couple of times, you two were really close.”

“Taeyong-ah, don’t~”

“Close enough that you started to neglect me.” He finished.

Rina’s forehead creased.

“That’s not it, you and I both know that, school was just~”

“I know, things got hectic for you, but you were always with him.”

“Are you here just to start a fight?” Rina quipped.

“Ani,” Taeyong leaned forward.

“I’m here to win you back, because the way I look at it,”

Rina’s brows met briefly.

“You and Mark Tuan are just acting.”

“Taey~”

“This time, I won’t let you go.” Taeyong stood up, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers, and before she could react he smiled and pulled away.

“I’m pretty sure you won’t be eating with me now; so, see you around, Lee Rina.” He said before leaving.

 

 

Joey,” Mark paused, he saw his brother standing by the elevator.

“I was just about to call you, ge.” The younger Tuan smiled as he walked to his brother, employees bowed politely as they passed by.

“Is something up? I thought you were going to tour around with Jackson.” Mark asked.

Yeah, but Rina jie asked me to come by her office. She needed my signature on some documents, which,” Joey’s eyes widened, his hand flew to his mouth.

Mark’s brows rose.

Joey,” Mark spoke, the younger brother fidgeted and refused to meet his gaze.

Ge, I was confused at first, she transferred her shares in the company to me. She said those were from you and that she didn’t feel comfortable having them, so in a way, she’s returning via me, look, ge, I know you~

She told you about LLG then?” Mark asked, his tone cold. Joey bit his lip.

You both told me what you were about to do before the wedding but this...., she just didn’t like how you transferred a number of your shares in Tuan Group to her, so, she told me to keep it a secret until…

Until when?” Mark almost snapped.

Your divorce.

 

 

Mark looked at the younger girl in confusion. Haena had managed to barge in his office despite his secretary telling her Mark was busy. To be honest, he had no idea how to deal Rina's sudden move to return her shares. 

And having her younger cousin in the room didn't help.

“So, you and Jinyoung fought because you were texting another guy?” Mark repeated.

“Yes..no! You don’t get it!” She groaned, Mark blinked.

Haena was inside his office, disturbing his peace and quiet, not that he had the guts to send her out. Ji Haena was tough to deal with.

“I’m starting to not get it.” Mark stated.

“So, he was at my place, and I’ve been dying to get some skincare lately, some of the things I like aren’t easy to find here.”

Mark nodded.

"Is Rina unnie going to take long? You're boring to talk to, oppa." She complained. Mark's grip on his pen tigthened before he dropped it on the desk.

"Continue your story. She's out for lunch with Taeyong." He quipped, Haena blinked.

Uh oh.

"And, then what happened, Haena?"

Haena groaned again.

“Then, Jinyoung saw me texting.”

“Jinyoung doesn’t like skincare?” Mark blinked.

“No, I forgot the name of the sales person, okay? So I used the name of the brand.” Haena sighed again.

“I still don’t understand why Jinyoung got mad. Is the sales person a guy?”

“A girl!”

“And then he just started being angry and telling me I should just be happy with Mario.”

“Who’s Mario?”

“The brand name. He’s accusing me of cheating on him with Mario Badescu!”

 

 

“We need to find a weakness, that’s the only way we can attack her.” Cheonshik spoke, his two sisters nodded.

“We can start rumors about another woman.” Bona suggested.

“You do that, but we need something strong against Rina.” Bona’s mother spoke, their eldest sister, Ahee nodded.

“Targeting her wont be a good thing, who knows what the Tuans will do to protect one of theirs.” Cheonshik countered.

"Technically, she's not one of theirs, she's an in-law, the girl will always be an outsider, just like her mother."

Bona smirked before standing up.

“You’re forgetting that fact the she stole him from me,” Bona stated. The elders faced her.

“Let me handle this, uncle. I will bring her down.”

 

 

Jaebum jumped at the sound of his phone ringing, he stood up and walked to the windows.

“Rina,” He sighed.

“Where are you? At work, right?” She demanded.

“Yes, I am at~”

The doors suddenly opened, Jaebum spun around and found his friend standing before him. His secretary gave him an apologetic bow before stepping away.

“Rina.” He blinked as she stepped in and closed the doors behind her.

“ just happened. I need your help.”

Jaebum looked at her blankly before setting his phone down.

“Taeyong?”

“Jaebum, I~” She sighed as she plopped on the leather sofa; he took the seat across her.

“Him being back affects you?” He questioned.

“I don’t know. I don’t even know what to feel.” She replied.

“You..perhaps, all this time, Taeyong is still important to you?” Jaebum asked carefully, Rina met his gaze.

“He..saw through it.”

“What do you mean?”

“Mark and I. He knows we’re just acting.”

Jaebum paused, he saw how Rina fidgeted.

“He won’t spill, Rina.”

“I know, but….” She chewed on her lip.

“Up to when are we going to ignore the reason of your break up with him?” Jaebum spoke.

Rina looked up.

“The reason why he left, Rina. When are you going to acknowledge it?”

She shook her head.

“Rina~”

 

 

“I already told you, that’s not it. Don’t drag him into this.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

second update for today :>