Final Bonus Chapter: The Wedding

Memory Lane: Maybe It's Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t do it! I can’t sit here and let you go through with this! I love you too much to see you do this please, Tzuyu don’t!”

“Sana, what are you talking about?”

“Stop eating chocolate while wearing your dress! What if you drop some on it!?”

“You need to relax, I’m not gonna dro-“

Sana and I look at each other  in disbelief.

“SANA I DROPPED CHOCOLATE ON MY DRESS! HELP!”

“I TOLD YOU TO STOP! YOU DUMMY!”

“What’s going on in here!?” Dahyun yells as she enters through the door.

“Tzuyu dropped chocolate on her dress!” Sana yells.

“It’s because you keep yelling at me!”

“Because you won’t stop eating chocolate! Now look at you!”

“Both of you relax! I can grab some club soda from the bartender outside, relax, the stain is barely even noticeable anyway. But, yeah Tzuyu, stop eating chocolate.” Dahyun says in a stern tone.

“You sound like my mom, Dahyun.”

“Would like me to get her and show her what you did to your dress?”

“No…” I stop myself before I get into any more trouble.

“What would you do without me Chou Tzuyu?” Dahyun smiles and heads to the bar.

“Wait! I’ll go with you babe, I need to get a drink.” Sana rushes outside and grabs Dahyun’s arm as they walk away.

I take another look at the stain, and take a deep breath as I slouch on my chair. Today is the big day. I’m getting married with the love of my life. I wonder what Chaeyoung is doing right now? Is she just as nervous as I am? How funny would it be if she dropped chocolate on her outfit too? I laugh at the thought of it.

*knock knock*

That was quick, I thought the bar was on the other side of the venue? I head over to the door and open it.

“Dahyun did they have any club so-“

*SLAM*

“Hey! Is that how you treat the person you’re about to marry!?”

“Chaeyoung what are you doing here!?” My heart is beating a thousand beats per minute.

“I just couldn’t wait any longer. I wanted to see you.” She laughs.

Ugh. Her laugh is so cute. I open the door just a little.

“I’m sorry.” I say softly.

“It’s ok.” She smiles, “Let me in I want to see you!” She exclaims.

“No!” I shout.

“What!? Why not?”

“Don’t you know it’s bad luck to see the bride in her wedding dress before the wedding?”

“You know, I’m the bride too right?” Chaeyoung laughs. “Besides, it’s not fair you can see me right now!”

I was so flustered at her being here I didn’t even realize that. Chaeyoung takes a step back and spins around. I can see every angle of her suit. She was stunning.

“Ok.”

“Ok what? Will you let me in now?” Chaeyoung asks excitedly.

“Ye-“ Suddenly I remember the chocolate stain. “Yeah, just give me a second!”

I close the door and sit down on the closest chair. I tuck the part of the dress with the stain under the chair and take a deep breath.

“Ok, come in.” I say nervously.

Chaeyoung opens the door slowly and comes through with her back to me. She closes the door and turns around. Her eyes light up and she bites her lip.

“Wow. Tzuyu you look absolutely beautiful.”

“You really think so?” I could feel the red in my cheeks as I smile like an idiot.

“Of course, I can’t believe I get to spend the rest of my life with you. You’re a blessing Chou Tzuyu.”

“You better not be saying your vows already.” I glare.

“No of course not!”

Chaeyoung and I laugh at each other and she sits next to me and holds my hand.

“Are you ready for today?” She asks.

“I think so, I just hope I don't trip down the aisle. I mean look how long this dress is! I never really realized it until today!”

“You think so? It doesn’t look that long, let me see.”

I pull out the dress from under the chair to show Chaeyoung how massive it was, until I realized…

“Is that a stain?” Chaeyoung points and laughs.

“Ahh! Don’t look! It’s just chocolate, I swear!”

I stuff the dress back under the chair, as I hate myself for forgetting why I stuffed it there in the first place.

Chaeyoung, still laughing, grabs my hand.

“So this is why I overheard Dahyun and Sana talking about a chocolate stain on my way over here. Relax Tzuyu, I don’t care about the stain.”

“It’s just so embarrassing…”

“It’s fine, it’s not the dress I’m marrying today, it’s the beautiful person wearing it.”

Chaeyoung pulls me in with her forehead touching mine, but suddenly as she leans in, I hear people talking outside.

“Wait! I think that’s Dahyun and Sana coming back from the bar!”

“Where am I supposed to go!?”

“I don’t know! Be anywhere but here!”

Panicking, I get up and toss Chaeyoung outside the door.

“Really Tzuyu!? You throw me to the one place they’re going to!?”

“Chaeyoung? What are you doing here?” Dahyun asks.

“OH! Umm…I just wanted to see Tzuyu for a second, but…she wouldn’t let me in.”

“Don’t worry it’s not you, it’s probably because of the chocolate st-OW!”

Dahyun steps on Sana’s foot before she can say any more.

“Because of the chocolate! She ate some bad chocolate earlier! That’s all. She’ll be ready for the ceremony, don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter