Chapter 1

Not so ordinary day

Tiffany is really thinking of quitting her company. Not only she have given numerous tasks but also the environment she's in isn't that good. Everyday for two years, she see these faces but she never had a chance to be really close with someone. There were no office chitchats. All you can hear all day is nothing but the sound of keyboards tapping. There are only human in that 4-wall office trying to earn money. Nothing more.

"This is enough." she thought. She already made the decision to leave the company. Her mind is formulating all the scenarios after she leave the company. Where she would work, what kind of office she will be in and how many friends she could have even a lovelife would be great! But these thoughts were suddenly interrupted when her boss' secretary called her and said that her boss wants her to be in his office.

At first she was surprised but then again thinks that this is the right time to tell him that she's resigning.

She took a deep breath before calling out her boss. "Good morning, Mr. Lee."

Mr. Lee smiled and gestures her to come in.

"Ms. Hwang. Good morning to you too. Please take a seat. How are you do - "

"Mr. Lee, I have something to tell you."  she aprutly said. Mr. Lee was surpised with the sudden words from Tiffany.

Tiffany tell him already! You can do this! There's no backing out! These thoughts are pestering her but she cannot seem to voice it out as Mr. Lee is a great boss and she surely knows that he will be greatly disappointed with her sudden decision.

On the other hand, Mr. Lee is patiently waiting on the next words that Tiffany will say. He already knew that Tiffnay wanted to quit. That's why he already have a plan for her to stay. She's a great employee and he cannot afford to lose one of his company's best asset.

"Well, I have been worried with your workload, Ms. Hwang. And, I think you have been working too hard. I want to help you out and with that, I think I can offload you some of the minor tasks you have. I will be assigning you to whatever project you want. I've also hired another employee to take these tasks from you. I can see your potential and with this, your career growth will be really something. You cannot find any other companies as considerate as ours." he said as he disregard Tiffany's words.

"I... Uhhh. That's a great offer Mr. Lee. But... I...uhh." she stuttered with her head down. Unable to look at her boss.

Damn it, TIffany! Say something! Her mind is so confused right now. The offer is tempting. Well, her boss is correct. Their company is the best in the industry but the working enviroment is killing her!

"Okay, that's all. Thank you for your hardwork, Ms. Hwang. Just see me when you have decided the project you want." Mr. Lee said and smiled as she stood up and offer her hands to Tiffany.

Tiffany instinctively stood up too and shake Mr. Lee's hand.. "I..uuhh. Thank you, Sir."

She walked out the room wanting to scream at herself. Keeping her head low to hide her redish angry face. OH MY GOD TIFFANY YOU ARE SO DUMB! HE DIDN'T EVEN ASKED ME IF I WAS OKAY WITH THAT! BUT, THAT OFFER IS GREAT! OTTOKE! 

She was going back to her area and start her daily hustle when suddenly...

"Excuse me?"

She looked up and saw a blonde girl.

She have been staring at the girl a little too long with open as she cannot believe with what she is seeing right now.

How can be a goddess be here in this hell office...

"Is this the IT department?" the blonde girl shyly asked.

Tiffany cannot still talk and just nodded to answer the goddess ' blonde's question.

Why is she staring at me like that? Is there something wrong with my clothes? Jessica thought to herself as she was being  weirdly stared by this brunette girl.

"Well, I am Jessica Jung. I am new employee here, do you know where Tiffany Hwang is? I'm her new hoobae." Jessica said and smiled offering her hand to this weird girl AKA Tiffany.

What the hell?! Why does she know me?! Ehhh, could it be? NO WAAAAY. But wait how can this girl be really beautiful without doing anything. Tiffany nearly had a mental breakdown.

She took Jessica's hand "I..I..am Tiffany Hwang." OH SHOOT HER HAND IS SO SOFT. Tiffany, stop! Control your self! BUT I CANNOT! THIS GIRL IS HOT!

"Ohhhhhh, good morning. I would love to learn everything from you." Jessica said. She was looking at their hands because they have been shaking their hands a little too long now.

"I.. Uhh.. my hand?" she continued and Tiffany instantly remove her hand. She did not know she was holding Jessica's hand for that long without saying anything.

She still got nothing to say but luckily her boss' secretary came and welcomed Jessica and watched them walked away. 

"Oh, Ms. Jung, you've met Ms. Hwang already. Sorry to interrupt you two but I have to borrow Jessica for a while. Mr. Lee needs to talk to her before she starts." her boss' secretary said.

Well, that was embarassing. She did not even said a single word.

I think my boring days would be over. Ohh, this would be exciting. I think, I don't need to leave. Heaven's already here. Tiffany thought and sheepishly smiled while eyeing her new "hoobae".