Seven

My Neighbour, Bangtan Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jungkook, want to play video game with me?”

It’s already night time. Earlier after lunch, all of them helped Dahyun delivered the kimchis to the neighbours. At the same time, they got the chance to introduce themselves to the neighbours and got to know each other. It was true though. There’s no other youngster there except for Dahyun. All the people living in the building were mostly the elders and also people over 30s. BTS felt quite relieved when they knew that fact because at least, no one will recognize them.

“Sure. Let’s go.” Jungkook followed Taehyung to his room.

“Seokjin hyung, I’m hungry.”

Jimin held Seokjin’s arm and made a cute face.

"Me too.” Hoseok also joined him.

“Go and cook ramyeon.” Seokjin didn’t bother to look at them because he’s too immersed with watching anime on his phone. Namjoon that was reading a book snorted with his answer.

“Ahh hyung~” Jimin whined.

“Don’t disturb me, Park Jimin.”

Jimin pouted and quickly let go of Seokjin’s arm. Hoseok wrapped his arm around Jimin’s shoulder. “Let’s go Jimin. I’ll cook ramyeon for us.”

“Assa!”

After that, both of them went to the kitchen together, leaving Namjoon and Seokjin alone in the living room. Yoongi was in his room, doing his work.

Suddenly…

PAPPP!

All the light went off and left them in darkness.

“What happened?” Namjoon asked. He closed the book in his possession and began to around in the darkness.

“Namjoon, where are you?” Seokjin asked from the other side. Apparently, he’s also searching for Namjoon.

“I’m right here.”

After some time, they finally found each other. Namjoon still groping around while Seokjin held out his phone. He tried to on his phone, but nothing happened.

“Aishh no battery! Namjoon where’s your phone? We need light to find the others.”

“It’s in the room.” Namjoon mentally slapped himself for the silly mistake. He’s not the type that would leave his phone around. Usually, he’ll make sure that it always with him. But this time, when he needed it the most, it’s not there.

“Where’re the others? Why so quiet? Hobi?! Jiminie?!” Seokjin called out Hoseok and Jimin that were in the kitchen.

“Hyung, we are here!”

Not long after that, Jimin and Hoseok entered the living room with two lighted candles each in their possessions. Seokjin quickly walked towards them followed by Namjoon from behind.

“You guys okay?” Seokjin asked. A hint of worry can be heard in his voice.

“We are okay. Even though, the light went off when we were in the middle of waiting the water to boil, other than that, yeah we’re fine.” Hoseok replied.

Jimin sighed. “Guess tonight, we’re not getting any ramyeon.”

Seokjin took a look around. “Where are Tae, Jungkook and Yoongi?”

Immediately after Seokjin asked that, Taehyung’s room door was burst opened revealing Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook was leading the way with the flashlight from his phone while Taehyung held onto his arm tightly. He looks scared with the unexpected situation.

“Hyung, what’s going on? Why so dark?”

“I also don’t know. Where’s Yoongi?”

“He’s still in his room I think.” Namjoon answered and walked to Yoongi’s room. He knocked on his door. “Yahh Min Yoongi! What’re you doing? Come outside!”

Silence. No answer at all.

“Min Suga.” He knocked again. But Yoongi still didn’t respond. Namjoon took a look at the guys behind. Seokjin then walked towards him and continued to knock on Yoongi’s door. Jimin, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook followed from behind. Now, all of them gathered in front of Yoongi’s room.

“What’s he doing? Yahh Yoongi!” Seokjin practically shouted his name.

“I bet he’s sleeping.” Jimin said.

“I agree.”

“Gosh this guy…” Seokjin complained but he still continued the knocking.

Suddenly, the door knob was twisted from inside and the door opened. Yoongi with his sleepy face, stood in front of the door and rubbed his eyes, trying to process what’s happening at that moment.

“Mwoya? Why so dark?” His vision was still blurred, added with the darkness surrounding him, he apparently didn’t notice that all of them were looking at him while trying to hold their laughter.

“Yoongi-ah, you really look like a pabo right now.”

Surprisingly, Yoongi just ignored Seokjin’s diss . He seemed more concerned with the surrounding.

“What happened?” He asked.

“The light suddenly went off. The electricity, I mean…” Namjoon answered.

“Is the whole building doesn’t have electricity?”

“I don’t know.”

“Let me check.” Jimin offered himself to check whether the whole building experienced the same thing as them. He immediately went to the balcony and took a look outside. His expression changed. What the hell?

Meanwhile, Jungkook couldn’t help but feeling worried about something. Someone, particularly. He kept thinking about what if the whole building didn’t have electricity and…Dahyun was alone? She said earlier that she’s often alone at home as her parent always busy with their works.

‘That girl…Is she okay?’ He mumbled to himself. He kept looking at the front door and contemplating whether he should check on her or not.

Suddenly, he thought about something. ‘Why should I worry about her? She’s just a girl that I met recently. Ahhh Jeon Jungkook, back to reality!’

He tapped his cheek repeatedly to chase away that thought.

“What’re you doing?”

There, in front of him, Taehyung and Hoseok were staring, judgingly.

Jungkook slowly put down his hand. “Nothing. Just ignore me.” , I’m busted…He thought.

“Guys…”

Jimin’s voice calling for them succeeded in reverting Taehyung and Hoseok’s attention from Jungkook. He secr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter