Four

My Neighbour, Bangtan Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, let's end our class here."


The words that came from the teacher's mouth made all the students in the class shouted happily. Today was the last day of school before the one week holiday.


"Calm down guys! Don't forget to complete the assignment that have been assigned to you earlier, understand?"


"Yes~~"


"Okay guys, goodbye! Have a nice holiday." The teacher bid the last words before stepping out from the classroom.


"Have a nice holiday, teacher!" 


All the students scattered around as it was the recess time. Everyone left the classroom one by one except for Dahyun. She decided to just take a short nap because she felt deadly sleepy during the class earlier and she didn't feel that she wanted to eat. She placed her head on her folded arms and closed her eyes.


Suddenly, she heard sound of footsteps coming closer and stopped right next to her desk. She opened her eyes slowly.


Kim Sana. And her minions, of course.


Dahyun cursed in her heart. Of all people, why must Kim Sana?


"Kim Dahyun, annyeong~"


Sana said playfully while playing with a strand of Dahyun's short hair. Dahyun warded her hand away and shifted her position, facing to the other side. 


"Don't disturb me."


Sana scoffed unbelievably with Dahyun's reaction. Sana looked around to make sure there's no other people other than them and glanced to one of her minions, Lee Sooyeon. She signalled Sooyeon to do something to Dahyun. Sooyeon nodded.


"Arghh!" Dahyun screamed in pain when she felt someone grabbed her hair and pulled it hard. She turned to that person and saw Sooyeon's y smirk to her.


"Yahh Lee Sooyeon, let me go!" She's struggling to escape from the torture but she couldn't because Sooyeon's grip was too strong.


"What do you want from me?!" Dahyun glared to Sana angrily but Sana didn't move at all. She kept her y face and grinned towards Dahyun.


"If you responded to me earlier, I won't have to ask Sooyeon to do that to you. It's your own fault. You're too stubborn I can't help it." 


"Stop beating around the bushes and tell me what do you want from me! And you Lee Sooyeon, let me go!"
Dahyun gripped Sooyeon's wrist and pushed her away with a strong force. Sooyeon was thrown aback a few steps backward due to the strong push. She's lucky that Jenny, also one of Sana's minions, managed to grab her from falling. She came closer to Dahyun with anger and lifted her right hand high with intention to slap her, but Sana stopped her.


"Sooyeon, don't. We wouldn't want to get our hands dirty just for this worthless girl."


Dahyun stared at Sana intensely. She hated Kim Sana so much, as much as Sana hated her. She would never forget every single things that Sana had done to her before. It was too much, too much for Dahyun to handle it alone at that time, but she managed to overcome it. It was a very long story, and a very dark past for Dahyun.


Sana slammed the book that she carried all the time on Dahyun's desk, followed by Sooyeon and Jenny. Dahyun looked at the books blankly.


"What are these?"


"These are books. Can't you see? Are you an idiot?" Jenny answered her sarcastically. Sana and Sooyeon laughed.


"I'm not that dumb to not know that these are books. You know what? I think you are dumber than me. It's too pity, having a pretty face but such an empty brain." Dahyun dissed her back.


"What?!" 


"Enough! You Kim Dahyun, you better watched your mouth before I rip it apart!" Sana yelled to her angrily.


"Tell that to yourself." Dahyun said and shoved the books from her desk. All the books fell on the floor.


Sana gritted her teeth and her hands already formed into fists. However, she changed her expression and a smirk was formed on her face. She stepped forward and leaned closer to Dahyun's ear to whisper something. Sooyeon and Jenny can only looked at their leader's act with confusion and they became more confused when Dahyun's suddenly frowned and she kinda look defeated.


Sana took a step backward after whispering something to Dahyun. "Pick up the books."


Surprisingly, Dahyun picked up all the books on the floor without any complaints. 


"Aigoo, our Dahyun is so obedient~" Sana patted Dahyun's head. "Remember. Don't forget to complete all of our assignments or I swear I'm going to do what I said to you just now. You get it?"


Dahyun nodded her head slowly. 


"Dahyun-ah, thank you~" She patted her head again and quickly gestured her hand to Sooyeon and Jenny as a cue to leave Dahyun alone as recess time was over. 


"Kim Dahyun, you pabo..." Dahyun buried her face on the table, trying to stopped her tears from coming out. She felt really weak right now. "I'm so hopeless."

 

*******************************

 

It's already 9.30 pm. Dahyun was walking home after her shift of part-time job ended. She was still thinking about what had happened at school earlier while walking lazily. She's super exhausted, physically and mentally.


"That girl will never leave me alone, huh?" Dahyun said to herself. She kicked a small stone on the road.


She continued to mumble alone but without her noticing, a car was approaching her from a distance with high speed. 


"Yahh, watch out!!!" 


Dahyun was very surprised with the sudden voice that shouted at her. She turned around to see the car was only a few metres from her. Her eyes widened with shock but she didn't move her body at all. 


'Am I going to die today?' That was the only thought Dahyun had on her mind.


She closed her eyes slowly, preparing herself for a crash. However, she didn't felt anything other than her body being pulled by someone, she spun around  and now, she's in that person's hug. Her face was buried into the person hard chest. 


"What was that?!" A man voice, Dahyun can spotted a tone of anger in the guy's voice. Adrenaline rushed in Dahyun's body, she still felt shocked with what had happened just now, but s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter